Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SFMedic Background ?

Soeharto

The few things I know if him are through a friend of his. He was a Special Forces Officer in the military. I believe he is an older guy.... only because he used to compete in bodybuilding back in the 80's and 90's. He was Mr. Britian in 1988, and runner-up Mr. Universe in I believe '94 and'96..... I don't know him personally, but he seems to have a pretty impressive background.

I'm shocked by the name calling and bashing that has been going on here. You say he steals info, yet how many people steal his info and bring it here or to the other Dinar sites. AM even said he spies over there just to steal info for here. You say he acts like hitler. I don't think so, mostly the people that have been banned from his sites have been banned for good reasons. I think a lot of you bashing him are just upset you got banned. JMO.

I'm shocked by the name calling and bashing that has been going on here. You say he steals info, yet how many people steal his info and bring it here or to the other Dinar sites. AM even said he spies over there just to steal info for here. You say he acts like hitler. I don't think so, mostly the people that have been banned from his sites have been banned for good reasons. I think a lot of you bashing him are just upset you got banned. JMO.

Once again let's all move on and take care of the business at hand of getting paid! I COULD CARE LESS WHERE THE INFO COMES FROM AS LONG AS I GET IT. THAT IS WHY I BELONG TO ALL THE SIGHTS!:cool:

I see people on here bashing Medic and I don.t get it. I have not gotten anything form the site that I thought was not thought out or over promised. Only statisticale theory and know facts.

Nothing has come from Medics sight either! I look at it all as entertainment. Because no one on any sight can tell you a R.V. date or value! All they can do for me is educate me on the process.If you are looking for more than that good luck!:)