Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"NRA official: Obama wants to outlaw guns in 2nd term"

chocolate1

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2012/feb/10/nra-official-obama-wants-outlaw-guns-2nd-term/

NRA official: Obama wants to outlaw guns in 2nd term

A top official with the National Rifle Association said Friday that President Obama will move to "destroy" gun rights and "erase" the Second Amendment if he is re-elected in November.While delivering one of the liveliest and best-received speeches at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre said the president's low-key approach to gun rights during his first term was "a "conspiracy to ensure re-election by lulling gun owners to sleep."

"All that first term, lip service to gun owners is just part of a massive Obama conspiracy to deceive voters and hide his true intentions to destroy the Second Amendment during his second term," he said.

"We see the president's strategy crystal clear: Get re-elected and, with no more elections to worry about, get busy dismantling and destroying our firearms' freedom, erase the Second Amendment from the Bill of Rights and excise it from the U.S. Constitution."

Mr. LaPierre said the president's two Supreme Court appointees — Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan— are "two of the most rabid anti-gun justices in history." He also accused Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg of being a foe of gun rights.

And with the possibility of two or more Supreme Court justice positions opening during the next four years, the NRA official warned that gun ownership would be in jeopardy if Mr. Obama stays in office.

"If we get one more like those three, the Second Amendment is finished," he said. "It'll be the end of our freedom forever."

Mr. LaPierre, who said "there is no greater freedom than to own a firearm," predicted that gun owners will rally en masse to defeat Mr. Obama in November.

"All of what we know is good and right about America, all of it could be lost if Barrack Obama is re-elected," he said. "It's all or nothing."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taking guns away from Americans is like taking fried chicken away from KFC... it's just plan stupid! If you did that then people would get mad, and you don't want to make Americans mad.. I'll admit that Americans are very spoiled in the way we live. Have you ever seen what happens when you take a rich spoiled kids toy away?? It's not a pretty sight... In other words, Americans will fight for what is rightfully theirs.

• Upvote 1

Taking guns away from Americans is like taking fried chicken away from KFC... it's just plan stupid! If you did that then people would get mad, and you don't want to make Americans mad.. I'll admit that Americans are very spoiled in the way we live. Have you ever seen what happens when you take a rich spoiled kids toy away?? It's not a pretty sight... In other words, Americans will fight for what is rightfully theirs.

ahaaaa...you mean like we fought really hard to keep our freedoms via the last NDAA Bill?

Not a Fan of alot these folks but I got a solution: Lets Split the USA down the middle. All you Liberal's Hate America move to the left toward California, All you that Love your Country an believe in the American Dream and for most God, move to the right. Folks we got to get rid of these folks. Term Limits an whole lot more!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Not a Fan of alot these folks but I got a solution: Lets Split the USA down the middle. All you Liberal's Hate America move to the left toward California, All you that Love your Country an believe in the American Dream and for most God, move to the right. Folks we got to get rid of these folks. Term Limits an whole lot more!!

All of the 50 states belong to the people!

Edited by parmenio

***///

I un-negged ya YOTA....

Your suggested solution is not wrong as much as one born of

despair with this sort of talk betwixt fellow citizens, I got that, sorry the next poster didn't.

Nations have often been geographically divided by ideology. Look at French/English-speaking Canada.

If you don't want to speak french, move! Works for them!

.... left to the left, right to the right. Couldn't hurt to try!

I lived in a gated community where folks with kids lived on one side and those without lived on the other. Worked for YEARS! Until the Liberal crybabies started screaming discrimination and made it stop.

Suffice to say, the community went to hell in a handcart soon after. I sold and left as did MANY others. Go there now and look - community is a real s***hole. It's a look on a minute scale of what is happening to us as an entire nation.

If our ideological differences are costing us our freedoms, we have the right to tell you that is not acceptable to us. And as long as there are more of us than there are of you we'll remain free.

Hey I live out west in AZ.We are proud gun owners out here. If you think this is bad check out what Hillarious is doing with the UN.She is working on a world wide gun ban so they can override our rights.

It is a scary thought to think what my kids are going to have to deal with when they grow up.Our first moves out this summer,I hope we trained him well.

Everybody that is not for obama is already called an extremists, it's coming.

there are a lot of ignorant morons here in the USA, I don't know????

***///

True... looks like us well intentioned voters may easily be out done AGAIN by the votes cast by Ignoramuses,

dead people, illegals, undocumenteds, unregistereds,

brain-washed university students, occupiers, more dead people, well you get the idea....

HAPPENED ONCE - COULD HAPPEN AGAIN!

• Upvote 1

Believe it or not not all of California is liberal. It's only liberal from the southern tip of Los Angeles to the top of the state. We here in the true SoCal (Orange, San Diego, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties) have a very large conservative contingent. I would even be willing to say conservatives have the majority in the counties mentioned.

Just last summer there were rumblings by the Riverside County Commissioner, Jeff Stone, to split into 2 California's, North and South. Now that would be awesome! I might stick around after a Rv if that were to happen.

• Downvote 1

They know they probably cannot disarm Americans. But they might try an end run. Keep an eye on the UN. I do not trust the UN nor our Administrations love affair with them. Also, we might have our weapons but if we cannot buy ammo for them then all we have is a good club.

They know they probably cannot disarm Americans. But they might try an end run. Keep an eye on the UN. I do not trust the UN nor our Administrations love affair with them. Also, we might have our weapons but if we cannot buy ammo for them then all we have is a good club.

Sounds like you need to invest in a reloader! biggrin.gif

Don't think for one second folks out here can't maunfacture them!