Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Randy Koonce 2-9 Transcript

denaridori

Randy Koonce Conference Call – 2-9-12

[Disclaimer: This transcription is not without error, typos, or misspelled words. Listen to the replay for an accurate account - TBA]

RANDY: I want to give you everything in the first 5 minutes then open it up to Q & A. I hope everyone realizes it didn’t RV here or in another country. I don’t know how many phone calls and e-mails who said there was an in-country RV…guys, they can’t do it that way. Even the countries that have sanctions don’t do that. They can’t buy any more with it so please try not to fall for that!

And don’t fall for the banks waiting for the numbers to drop in….the reason…USE YOUR HEAD…it’s not happening…go check CBI, it’ll change that first. We’ve been hearing this from the same guys for 6-8 – 10 months. Kinda back up and breathe.

The last few times I sent an email out and then I had to discuss this and we just don’t have to …no reason to get everyone to watch the news and know what’s going on.

National Conference…don’t have confirmation on that confirmation yet, I would have loved to find out the exact day – the newspaper said they changed the name…it’s the National Meeting now. So, with all the meetings they’ve been having, they just changed the name. We believe is an important meeting…basically our opinions and shortly after that we’ll see the ministers show up.

There’s not going to be an RV until the ministers show up first. That’s a requirement for Shabibi and he’s been pretty adamant about that…he wants a complete government…the last the most important…security is controls.

Question: What’s going to force them to do it? Nothing except the US…if you listened to McCain, Clinton, Obama….saying Iraq has to get their stuff together – we’re not going to wait much longer and we want you to finish this up with all the issues it’s causing in the middle east.

Q: How long can this go? -- I think it has to be done at the Arab Summit…can’t do it there because they need money.

Q: Budget? Can’t open the budget (2011) until it RV’s…they’ve opened it up in June…I still see them open the 2011-12 at the Arab Summit. The 2012 budget will be additional money to complete and finish it up. Everything is to reveal Iraq.

Oil companies getting excited….if you don’t finish up, we’re getting out. You’re not paying us enough money to be hear…getting blown up.

Arab Summit is at the end of March which means they have to have enough time bringing funds in before the AS….they’re not going to cancel it like they did yesterday because they didn’t have the RV…that’s a good indicator for how far it will go out…don’t think it’ll go past the AS at the end of March unless they postpone it. So I believe beginning of March to the 10th to be able to handle anybody. People aren’t going to luxurious Baghdad to have a vacation and they’re not putting major dignataries in an area to blow them up unless the people are happy – the army’s paid….have you noticed Maliki has basically bernt over saying that whatever you want me to do, I will. If you notice, Talabani is running this thing, not Maliki…that’s what we need to look at. If Maliki is going to be a dictator, Talabani wouldn’t be doing what he’s doing.

There is NO RV IN-COUNTRY…I have no clue why these guys are saying that…it’s not right.

Another thing…3-LETTER AGENCIES….that’s as good as winning a Nigerian lottery. You’re going to have to hear a bunch of stuff…because it’s been said over and over again….it doesn’t happen….flashes and it’s coming in…that’s most likely not the case.

Q: Who actually pulls bigger? Shabibi…why hasn’t he? Because they’re hurting for money – he’s put the criteria and when M. tried to get a hold of the bank, they said, it’s not under your control. So, S. has the ultimate control…he doesn’t even know when because there’s no ministers.

They said the meeting will start Sunday – the paper said it’s about Erbil….seems like Sunday during the last few days of coalition..once this thing is over, they’ll announce the ministers and it’s over.

You can go to CBI and it will change….this talk about the new website…even if they did, you would be directed to the new one so don’t worry about that.

Cashing in? Every major bank that deals with it is going to cash in.

Taxes? 15% -- it’s an investment. The argument is it’s long or short term…There’s no receipts except from the brokers…but if you gave it to someone, there’s no receipt and that’s why it’s all long-term.

It’s best to go in groups…it’s harder to pull the wool over a few people. Would I stay with the bigger banks, yes…if you want to leave the money…I won’t! If they’re just saying we can’t let you take all of it is different than them verifying the money – like 24 hours to give you credit.

I need everyone to back up and breathe…and not worry. The reason…every time you hear the RV word, they think it’s RV’d. Did you not know there were 5 confirmations that there was an internal RV and it wasn’t true! It’s going to change on the CBI first….just know everything’s going to be okay.

Q & A:

Q: An article about a black out regarding a news media black out and news

article…hear anything about that?

A: The way you check that is to go to AK News…it depends what it’s about to have a blackout about.

CBI Auction results…remember back around 9-10 months ago with Gene who was a currency trader…he said he didn’t think the dinar would be traded anyway, but 2-3 days ago the CBI finally said not auctioning off USDollars…they were auctioning off the dollars off the street. When the dollar is low, it constrains their currency and they need to release their new denom’s. That’s a very good sign.

Q: You said the National Mtg could be held on Sunday and it would take 4 days, so everything we hoped with ministers and GOI is the 16th, right?

A: Right! I don’t know this for a fact when they’ll announce, but I feel it would be 1-2 days of the National Conference.

Q: Discussing the budget, seating, GOI or anymore?

A: That’s it.

Q: So we could see it and not be concerned about the Arab Summit?

A: If everything goes like we feel it’s going to go, yes….I would be the richest man if I knew. After the conference, they announce, and we’re on within hours the CBI should change.

Q: So we don’t have to worry about the Arab Summit.

A: They will probably have to cancel it – they need money and the only way to have a summit is to have it RV to have money. You’re looking the 1st 10 days in March….I’m trying to tell you what to look for. 4 days ago they said they’re not moving the AS which means they’ll have the money. If they say they will have to move it, we know we have to wait a few more days. If the National Meeting starts on Sunday, next week is a very good week for us.

Q: What about Parliament?

A: No…they’re done…the only thing has to be made is the announcement...don’t have a clue who, and I really don’t’ care. I’m assuming it’s Talabani, Maliki, or Shabibi….I’m going to say T. who’s taken the bull by the horns so I’m going to say it will be him. They‘ll all want to take credit for it.

Q: 2-4 days? More than the GOI – what about the HCL? Can’t see it taking that long.

A: It took them this last week Sat and Sun and changed the name from Nat’l Conference to Nat’l Meeting…so you want to ask me that question…I don’t have a clue…it may be done in 2 days or 1 day…I don’t know that for a fact. We feel it will take that long…and the paper said it would take 3 days.

I just want it to start….once it starts, I believe everyone can start counting…the conference is that thing saying we’re coming to the end of this ride. It’s pretty foremost on everybody’s mind…this is the meeting – I just want it over and I don’t care what they talk about.

Q: An article on the dinar today was disturbing to me…I’ve blown out of the water of the 10 cents theory.

A: There’s no argument with the budget – 10 cents won’t even give them the dinar for their annual budget in US dollars…the total revenue for Iraq is 26 billion dollars…they want to come out with 89.1 billion dollars (not dinar)…if they say we want our currency to be worth 10cents…that’s only 2.6 billion dinar….they don’t meet the budget. 1:1 – they’re still short….they’re 3 x short. The easiest way to see this – divide 26 billion into 89.1 = rate…that’s what they have to come out with! Have to!

Are they going to charge us 25% from the CBI?

A: NO! The CBI rate is what you’re going to get almost everybody because everyone’s going to be vying for your money and that’s why you want to cash in

quickly – otherwise there’s a spread and the very beginning you ought to go to any major banks and get CBI rates.

Q: I know you said the Exxon and ….were really putting a lot of Iraq, beside them and some of the obvious, is there any other reason they must do this other than they’re running low on money…can they keep postponing it?

A: Can they? Sure…but keep in mind eventually they can’t pay the military and haven’t paid their government either and you have a total meltdown…the only one in the way is Maliki. If you look at him in the last few days…he’s saying whatever you want, I’m in. The only reason he’d say that is because they got him by the short hair…saying if you do this, you’re gone and in jail. See the paper…you don’t see him screaming anymore about the Strategic Council being unconstitutional….if that’s not bending over saying I’m done, I don’t know what is. Just get these guys together and announce the ministers…that’s all that’s left. The biggest pressure is they want to be the biggest and strongest currency – Iraq is going to be the biggest

player and they have toilet paper for currency. Other than Exxon and those guys, they’re gone. They can’t afford for them to leave…these countries can’t go to Russia and China….they have to buy…..? They want money more than that. It’s all about money. Follow the money and when oil companies stand up and say we’re out of here, Maliki knows it too.

Q: You’ve always said the rate would be between 3.41 or more? Any chance it would be more?

A: 3.41 – that’s it. A managed float – they let it float to 1166 and that’s a good rate. They’ll let it float to where they want to float.

Q: Are you still considering doing a bank?

A: Yes, I am. When we go down to Austin, we’ll have one day to talk about it and everyone who needs to be a part of it, fine. I think we need to know about the Fed. Reserve and have a Christian bank.

Q: We keep hearing the world needs this dinar to re-boot the world system…is that a concern?

A: I’ll say this…for the most part, are people going to use this to re-boot the system? They might. The Paris Debt – they use the currency and they pay their debts when it goes up 3-4,000 x which would be no problem to do. All the countries that have it is money out of thin air that’s costing Iraq zero dollars…and those who started this is sharp to create money out of thin air. Other countries will do the same….I don’t believe in large global settlements. I have a contact in the government out of Dallas and not that they don’t have a clue, it’s not in their budget to be well-to-do. I don’t think that’s a major issue.

Condeleza Rice said many countries will RV their currency – Vietnam, Saudi Arabia….but they don’t have to be the same time…I don’t believe the other boards

are correct to say this.

Q: This is for IQD, for Iraq, things they need to get done and the rest of the countries may benefit.

A: I have enough connections to know that’s the truth – do people know this will be a world-wide event, yes. Is it the savior of the world, no.

Q: I was in a chat room with serious bankers and was told this is key as a part of equity of world settlement and the IMF had the ability to force the RV.

A: I know a lot of bankers too and none of them say that…most of the time they laugh when people say that. IMF sets the price of your eggs…if you say I want it to be $3…they say okay –they don’t force anything.

Q: They said there is a team of players involved that amounts 2 prices – one to us and one for the 15% crowd of Obama’s, Bush’s, and China who have muscled their

way into this.

A: There’s only one currency …there’s 3 D’s that they can set the price through the treat for the prices of the dinar…there’s not going to be multiple layers of what the dinar’s going to bring…it’s what’s negotiated based upon buying and selling oil within the treaty . It’s either the country itself or the people and the buy/sell rate won’t be an issue …after that it will come into play.

Q: Do you know the rates they’ll charge?

A: CBI rates…leave over a million dollars in the bank which is no big deal for most of us…the fees will come into play about 6 months out because you won’t have many people striving for your money.

Q: Can the banks pull taxes out?

A: No…only the lottery because it’s a state tax or fund...this isn’t coming from the state.

Q: What’s the tax?

A: My guy says it’s 15% -- because you don’t track a $100 bill there’s no receipt and because of that they don’t track time and there’s no tracking.

Q: 1,000 Toyota’s and Mobile shut down causing pressures/

A: I don’t know about the cars, but Exxon is shutting down if Iraq doesn’t pay them. The biggest thing about the Arab Summit is to show these guys they’re big enough… they’re arrogant enough. Exxon would have to pack up to show them but they think they need them. I don’t think they’ll have an Arab Summit if they don’t get this going. Next week ought to be a very hot week for us…this conference ha got to start…it’s all a matter of timing as to how fast they get out.

Q: If we have money in a bank in Iraq and they RV, let’s say $1,000 dollars…would they move the decimal point to the right?

A: Why would they have to?

Q: If I build a house, I’d have to pay them back?

A: How much is 50 dinar going to be after the RV….it doesn’t change. Maybe the thing isn’t worth 50,000 dollars anymore….but they all know that and the USD amount is high now. They’ll just change it pretty close to the dinar. The dinar is the dinar for them and they actually trade dinars. All these articles with the banking laws are two years old…they just change the date.

Q: Once this changes, pull your money out because things could fall apart in Iraq.

A: Nothing will happen in Iraq that fast…they’re not letting that currency move except up. Not letting it come down.

Q: Is there a bank giving out CBI rates?

A: The major banks will do the same…go to the private banking areas and if you go with a group, they’ll all work with you as long as you leave $1 million for the first 90

days – after that, $3-4 million. They can make money in their bank, but the further it goes out, you may have to leave more money in there because the fees will go up. It’s not going to take you long…talk to a tax attorney who knows this stuff and you should be done. Don’t make a move until you talk to a tax attorney – CPA.

Q: Re: Strategic Framework?

A: It was supposed to be done in March.

Q: Re: Contractors from other countries – article said Korean companies are signing to do power plants. We know they have the artificial program rate…but offering contractors a rate…Is this the future rate of the RV?

A: It’s probably true, but again, they can’t do that unless they have an RV because they don’t have the money. Even though they signed contracts, they can’t pay for them but some time they have to put up some money.

Q: I was listening to Phoenix…I guess the Iraqi news said the World bank was

trying to establish a window rate, one rate, then offer the contractors another rate to do what they had to do before the RV. Could you share some light on it?

A: You can’t shed any light with a contractor because it’s done based individually with treaties of their country on the dinar and that has to be used on some of it, especially with oil….the US gets something different than the CBI rate. It depends on what treaties they signed – each country has a treaty with another country – they’re all different and would be based upon that. There’s no way to tell unless you read the treaty which won’t be available and they’re 20 years old…then the old one becomes history – no longer valid and so on.

Q: So it’s classified info among the countries?

A: Yes, exactly – when you’re doing import and export…they have what they call a trade deficit, leveling with a tax or no tax…each one can be different. There’s no use chasing that though either.

Q: Can the lower denom’s have more value in the future? Better to keep the 1,000 down?

A: It won’t matter …lower denom’s won’t bring in anything different.

Q: Do you believe US banks are ready when this happens?

A: Yep!

Q: If it comes out at 3.41 and a managed float…will it be 90 days managed float at 2%

A: Yes and I know it will come out at 3.41 – Shabibi was pretty adamant about the managed floatl.

Q: Smart Cards?

A: They have multiple purposes to use as an ATM…before they were using them by going to the vendor and give $100 worth of food, not like ours as an exchange.

They don’t have that access…as far as infrastructure, it’s in terrible shape but not until the RV comes out. The government had Smart Cards and you just go to the vendor but the government went haywired….Now they’re trying to bring it out again because theyr’e going to have money again which should be in the next few weeks.

Q: Do you believe the ministers have been picked and working, just not announced? And, the HCL will be announced at the same time?

A: You have to have a Strategic Council – power sharing of Maliki, Shabibi, and ??? - -that will happen prior to the RV…I’ll just leave it like that, but it’ll be close.

Q: You don’t think the Erbil will?

A: What is the Erbil? It’s 18 points that the Strategic Council agreed upon and that’s what has to be implemented to announce the ministers…2 things on Erbil left…it’s an agreement, not a contract. The SC is a contract which the Kurds wanted Maliki to agree to.

Q: Are the ministers working and have a working GOI?

A: The guys are working, picked guys going in behind them, all there, but not announced….The actual function is going on and it’s working as a whole government. The security minister can’t do anything until put into place and announced, and they can change that…they could change the actual person in there. Until they announce the guy there, it’ll be up in the air and that’s what the conference is about…Maliki has been the contentious one…I don’t like that guy, I don’t like that guy….now, it’s whatever you want me to do.

Q: A while back you talked about an opinion letter from the IRS…still think it’s going to be necessary?

A: Yes, because this is a once in a lifetime event and I want to make sure I have my ducks in a row…I want to make sure I don’t have to look over my shoulder with the IRS to say I did it wrong and fight that battle. I think the letter will cost about

$1,000 and it’s money well spent. I just want to be prudent with the money I got.

Q: Should we contact the IRS individually?

A: If enough people request it, it will be posted – I’ll post the letter and send it out on the email list.

Q: I heard this from my contact—the GOI is done but not announced.

A: Right

Q: The announcement will probably be at the conference, right?

A: After the conference.

Q: Ministers are picked

A: Exactly right.

Q: I heard the IMF and Parliament gave Iraq recently – was very unhappy and pissed off with Obama because he’s trying to stop it and Iraq to present the RV….I

was told that the IMF has been given the power by the G-20 that they will RI and then RV right after and make sure they can throw everyone in Iraq against the wall to make sure this. I was told this by very good sources and truly believe the IMF can…Iraq has taken forever, but that time is out right now…the world and everybody can’t afford that and Obama has cost countries millions of dollars – I have many scenarios. Contacts are at the IMF said they will act, if necessary – even if an RI but it won’t stand at that rate. I don’t want to say what I’ve heard on the rate because I think it has to be higher simply because the prices around us…..I used to believe it, but not with what’s going on here. There’s been downgraded countries, like Germany, so there’s so many moving parts and I don’t want to bring up Soros…have you heard that?

A: I get what’s going on and I promise you IMF is not going to do anything…I know that. The source of the rate –is Soros going to make money, yes, a killing and he’s probably one of the ones with the Fed. Reserve….One issue about the government…it’s the “have’s and have nots”…if you’re into something they really

don’t want you in it and will do anything to get you out of it. I know Senators and they know about it and they let the scam issues go on because they don’t’ want you to have it. Obama has to pump anything he can to be re-elected and at the same time, keep it under his thumb with the millionaires to pay – for those over a million – he wants to have a 30% tax rate, it wouldn’t be a capital gains, it would be on everything you made…but hey, it’s not me. I’m not so worried about that stuff, but the IMF three years ago was going to make this happen….

Q: I’ve heard it for 3 years, but Hillarious went over there and gave Parliament, Shabibi and everyone else …she had to go there and threatened them to go back to the table to do what they were supposed to do…they’ve come so far as we know within their government, and I understand it’s done, but not announced.

A: I agree with the GOI basically done, but what they’ve been bickering over is done purposely over the 3 spots of ministers…and Obama backed out or asked them not to RV multiple times and then let it ride when the ministry squabbles were going on.

Q: I can’t even get into it because it would blow everyone out of the water.

A: I knkow a lot too, but I thought he was terrible him in the beginning, but I wouldn’t want him around my kids.

Q: China has been on his back as well.

A: I do know the countries have been on their backs…this is about over and I don know that the US knows it…we were given a dead date, and I’m not telling anybody that date…but just keep in mind the Arab Summit and I think we’re about out of this thing.. The IMF is the US and the only time they can stand up to do something – if anyone can do it, it has to be the US….like the U N….the US makes what’s going to take place.

Q: I know the UN was going to put sanctions on them…5 billion a day if they didn’t get this done… …I guess they thought they were close enough.

A: They’ve been kinda given when this has to be over…I do know that if you don’t see anything about the Arab Summit, we’re probably out of it.

Q: So you give full credence for the meeting coming up on Sunday?

A: They said 4 days…at the end of that we should have an announcement…does

that say anything? Who knows….the resolution at the end is what we’re looking for and it’s looking very good.

Q: I know we’re about done, that’s not the thing, but are we looking at the ministers coming out of this?

A: It’ll be after the meeting..

Q: Then, no announcement before the conference or RV?

A: You’re right…no ministers =no RV. Up to the time they announce they can change. I think we’re done with that.

Q: Maliki will be gone after this RV…that’s what I heard.

A: He basically is a non-factor because he’ll only have 1/3 of the power and that’s why he fought so hard and he probably finally figured out he’ll be put in jail….that’s why we’re where we are coming to the end and keep in mind when you see the ministers you’ll see the RV.

Q: The Kurds have a thing in this…they threatened..

A: I think the Kurds have Maliki by the short-hair.

Q: I have been told he will be replaced after the RV.

A: I think Maliki is losing…I can’t go into it either, but we ought to be able to follow certain events and after this conference we should see the ministers.

Q: I’m telling you what I’m hearing and it could possibly happen by tomorrow.

A: NO…I know it for a fact - don’t worry about the ships are at sea and you will see an RV…It will be hours after the ministers are announced.

Q: Do we have any reason why they’re having this meeting and pushing it off?

A: All I know is we believe it’s this week…once it starts, I don’t’ care, we’re on the road and we can start doing some counting…until it starts, they have some legal room.

Q: They have no time at all, in trouble big time.

A: What are they going to do to them…hey, listen, all these countries need this to take placel….they can’t force Iraq to do anything because they’re a sovereign country. Our government is a mess and they’re not going to make anything happen.

Q: I agree…our government can’t do crap.

A: I do know it’s basically done…but until we actually see it, we have to breathe….

Moderator, Mr. Edwards, spoke about self-government online service used for this conference, he’s shared a tool called state-wide communications that puts people on a choker collar. It enables you and then empowers you to have the kind of society you want to have and the government you want.

Let’s talk about millionaires….or multi-millionaires. When that happens, you’ll do different things with your money. I desperately encourage you to consider…go to: www.AmericansResotringAmerica.com

This is the umbrella website under which there are 30 websites (with freedomsradio.com) without cost and begin networking with fellow Americans according to a topic or issue they have passion about – no need to agree or disagree, just to discuss with others.

We have a Finish communications for you to quit complaining about what’s going on and doing something about it…..gives an example…600,000 people – if 1% = 6,000 people in one county, and ½ goes to a county meeting, what affect would they have? With this software it should easily land up being 100,000 …this is a tool more powerful than the 2nd Amendment….Contact me and work with me financially to take this across the nations to make Americans Restoring America a reality.

Of 75 cases, we’ve won 75 cases…we can’t guarantee but we have the confidence in the world…we walk in with a cash bond and it’s prohibitably expensive. I’m looking for 100 people x $1 million share totally built like the banking industry – it’s a bond company. The attorney walks in the court – Your honor we’re here not to argue with the bank, we’re there to pay the debt and prove who owns the debt. 100% of the time in the hundreds and thousands of times we’ve looked the party who claims to force a foreclosure has never been the owner of that note. This is a commercial, not supported by anyone on this call.

Randy: We always had an issue to bridge upon bridge, so we thought this would help to get a few more people on and Mike has been gracious enough to use his service. We don’t advocate anything he’s doing but to have an opinion.

Q: If we do have to keep $1 million in one of the 4 major banks, I guess my worry economically if the banks went under.

A: you can insure it many ways even if the banks don’t. I know Wells will issue money up to $450 million, but you can insure your money for any number above that. Even if the bank goes down, you don’t use your money. Just make sure you secure your money – don’t worry one iota about investments and don’t go crazy to invest in all the businesses you were going to do to make $1 million –Just breathe and get used to having the money and wait a few months. You’ll be talking to Private

Bankers….they have all that set up and tell you who they use and most will be major insurance companies in case the banks go under.

Q: I thought on Sunday they were having another preparatory meeting scheduled, without a date or place, but at the end of this month…

A: One said that and another said Sunday – I wish I knew the exact date, but I don’t know that. I don’t think it’s been set quite yet, even though it’s in the paper for Sunday.

Q: Kurdistan wasn’t sure they would accomplish what they wanted to?

A: The Kurds have other issues…they’re in a little different deal…trying to get themselves broken off and they probably won’t get that take care of at this meeting.

Q: They want to break off the autonomous …they would affect the RV, right?

A: No.

Q: A group of people from our church met with a financial planner, he said he wouldn’t need to cash in unless it’s registered?

A: What would be registered?

Q: The US government was trying to put in laws that it had to be registered?

A: Does that make sense? Would it make sense to cash in the British Pound…It’s a currency, and once it goes live, it’s a currency – it’s not a bomb! My goodness…it’s like this is some super secret intel …it’s a currency but the government has done such a good job as a scan issue…they’re going to track that currency but it won’t matter to them and you’ll be okay.

Q: No one has addressed the Israel conflict?

A: Reason: It won’t affect the RV….if Iraq melts down, it won’t affect them—it doesn’t matter, they were promised this by the US and they’ll get it.

Q: So, if Iran hits them, we still have an RV?

A: Right…

Q: Re: Obama…is that in your opinion the only reason it’s getting held up by our government.

A: It’s a double-edge sword for Obama…he garnishes votes by telling you how much money he’s going to give you with the tax brakes…and then he tells how much he’s giving out with government ???

Have you watched Hardcore Pawn Shop? One of the things I want to bring out is the attitudes some people have…they had them a watch and say it’s worth $500…the guy said it’s only worth $50 and that’s all I’m going to give you. The guy says I want $500 – in their shop and they go out screaming. What is the government supposed to give us? THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS…and I just want my money…and that’s why the hold up. He needs it for the economy to change with economy and unemployment, but it’s better for him to give money to.

Q: The country of sheep breeds a government of wolves.

A: Agreed.

Q: Meeting on Sunday?

A: Not sure as a fact…whenever it starts is what we’re looking for. Media’s not been given the time. I think they know they have to put up or shut up – Iraq’s a little petrified and they have to be pushed out of the boat…they don’t know what it means to be subservient to the US and the US needs to step up and say it’s over.

Q: Seems like the RV would stop so many problems there…

A: Exactly – the money’s coming out so it won’t matter…don’t worry about it.

Q: Forgive me if this sounds like a conspiracy theory,….what about the US dollar going down?

A: That’s another reason why I want to have a bank…no it’s not coming like that. People are basing this off things that aren’t right…they’re talking about End Time scenarios and they’re not right that Babylon will become a great nation. How long is that going to take? 10-15 years? It’s going to take 5-6 years for the infrastructure to be built up. I think our timeline’s off….Do I think it will devalue, yeah…but not for 20 years. It would have to be some supernatural event to make Baghdad a great nation. It’s going to have to grow there. They’ll try to build the Tower of Babel….a tourist attraction and gardens…that will take some time. In your wildest imagination, do you think of travelling to Baghdad for an attraction? LOL Let’s be practical….do I see it coming? Yes, the money and democracy is a start. Is it prophesied, yes, but I just don’t see it happening this year.

Q: What’s your take on the IRS form 8938?

A: It doesn’t matter to you right now…only next year or when you cash in—it’s to track and it’s been out for two years, so why worry about it now? Try not to jump too quick with all the things on the internet….it’ll all work out in the wash…I know it’s sometimes tough to get through what you have to do and who’s cashing in, or they’re not going to let you do it because it’s not worth anything…or it’s going to be worth a penny…relax because those things don’t have any credibility.

Stopped at 2 hours -- call continues.

• Upvote 13

Dear Randy,

I would like to understand your statement that the total annual revenue for Iraq is 26 billion dollars. Please consider the revenue from only oil. Iraq is shipping out at least 2.7 million barrels a day. The price of oil is at least $85/barrel. When you multiply 2.7 million times 365 days in a year times $85, the total is over 83 billion dollars. I am using very conservative numbers and have taken into account any revenues from natural gas or any other exports. Please clarify the disparity.

Rocky2

Well maybe I was remiss. It is just this, if you really want to have a real impact then bring facts not just "chit chat" about what may or may not be true. Bring the "beef" That is pretty much it.

MR

Well why don't you go look for the beef and see what you come up with. You don't have to read these posts or comment on them. If it doesn't suit your fancy, find your own.

• Upvote 3

Randy Koonce Conference Call – 2-9-12

Q: Once this changes, pull your money out because things could fall apart in Iraq.

A: Nothing will happen in Iraq that fast…they’re not letting that currency move except up. Not letting it come down.

I have a problem with this part, an openly traded currency cannot 'only go up' and if something suddenly broke out in Iraq the currency would nose dive and the government wouldnt be able to prop it up in time.

I would advise against holding dinar post RV.

If you do make it no more than a tenth of your holdings.

Edited by RRSport
  • Upvote 2

I have a problem with this part, an openly traded currency cannot 'only go up' and if something suddenly broke out in Iraq the currency would nose dive and the government wouldnt be able to prop it up in time.

I would advise against holding dinar post RV.

If you do make it no more than a tenth of your holdings.

yep, once this pops im gone and moving onto other ventures. The dinar saga will be through with me.

This was a very good transcript i like Randy koonce's take always good insight. Good post.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 6

There is some good info in here, Alot of speculation but a little common sense goes a long way. Yota, Stryker, Carello, where are you guys i would love to hear your thoughts on this. Lets get some 10LB brains in here to break this puppy down.

Swami D out.... And of course Go RV

• 4 weeks later...

Well maybe I was remiss. It is just this, if you really want to have a real impact then bring facts not just "chit chat" about what may or may not be true. Bring the "beef" That is pretty much it.

MR

There are NO facts until this pops,only articles,hearsay, & possible true/untrue statements & information put forth by Iraq. So anyones guess or opinion is as valid as the next person.Each will decide what to believe. Best to all

ME TOO, EASYRIDER!!! I'LL BE GONE LIKE LAST SUNDAYS PAPER!! :lol: :lol: ;)

Cashing out some, and gonna continue to hold some.

Remember, this is an opportunity of a lifetime. Pre and post RV.

Iraq will continue to flourish, violence or not. This is still the VERY early stages of democracy and business.

These guys are taking every step they can to keep the riff raff in check. Arrests being made daily. And violence too.

Iraq is like Heinz ketchup/catsup.... The best things come to those who wait.

Just my two cents. Chao.

• Upvote 3

the only problem with randy's thinking is that he's wrong on the rate not gonna come out at the 3 dollar range gonna be 1.17 to 1 he thinks that the rate has to reflect whats in the budget and he's wrong the rv has very little if anything to do with the budget.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

the only problem with randy's thinking is that he's wrong on the rate not gonna come out at the 3 dollar range gonna be 1.17 to 1 he thinks that the rate has to reflect whats in the budget and he's wrong the rv has very little if anything to do with the budget.

and you know this how????

• Upvote 3

I have always said that in order to save face with Kuwait that they would come out very close to the 3.65 rate and will maintain that rate just as Kuwait does. As far as the violence goes take a look at the USA we have as much if not more than Iraq does. The only difference is the media blows up the stories in Iraq and down plays things that happen here. This is just my 2 cents as I'm not one to post on here that much I just read and try to filter out all the BS.

RLTW

• Upvote 1