Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

They are simply looking at trend lines since inception which would be accurate if looking at past percentages of value increases, however, a revaluation is obviously not in that graph. It's all good. And no, bankers know nothing about this. I'm a banker and can promise you that these top banking officials don't look at speculative investments. This is not even on their radar.

Bankers know nothing...you're a "banker"...see where this is going? :) I'm surprised by your candor, but I guess I'll have to side with you old friend and concur!

I have been on the phone for 30 mins. this morning with a befriended regional Vp, foreign currency division in Arizona. One of the big 4 banks. It is stated the "horizon" for the IQD is a minimum of 24 month to 60 months. Currency investors deal in hours and minutes, not months and years. This is of the highest risk as your value of investment is 100% in you possession at this very moment... The IQD notes!

It was stated high risk. If you look at a trend line the investment today, over the last three years has profited only IQD per million. With the premium of 15% surcharge we might ever see a return...

Put your money in a safe for your kids and check it every 6 months.

:lol: Yeah, I will take his advice........NOT!!!

So, in other words, you will not post here again until like what??? August? :lol:

Bankers know nothing...you're a "banker"...see where this is going? :) I'm surprised by your candor, but I guess I'll have to side with you old friend and concur!

You know what I am saying ole SSI. You know bankers too and they call us for information regarding their investment that WE introduced them to. But yes, I see that I may have confused some with the structure of my post. :lol:

You know what I am saying ole SSI. You know bankers too and they call us for information regarding their investment that WE introduced them to. But yes, I see that I may have confused some with the structure of my post. :lol:

Yeah, I know of a certain bank president who says "I don't read all of those articles and stuff you send me, just tell me what's going on...". :)

I have been on the phone for 30 mins. this morning with a befriended regional Vp, foreign currency division in Arizona. One of the big 4 banks. It is stated the "horizon" for the IQD is a minimum of 24 month to 60 months. Currency investors deal in hours and minutes, not months and years. This is of the highest risk as your value of investment is 100% in you possession at this very moment... The IQD notes!

It was stated high risk. If you look at a trend line the investment today, over the last three years has profited only IQD per million. With the premium of 15% surcharge we might ever see a return...

Okie, says your banker is wrong, it's already happened... Where rich... Lol

aren't you shame of your self dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:(:(:(:(:(

how about put the dinars in my volt and check cbi bank forex every day :):):):):)

If this is true why are you still on here..... starting new topics and making comments on others... Go put your dinar in a safe and get off here.

zigmeister is an old friend and a trusted colleague. For those of us who, unlike you, have been on here longer than just a few days, zig is a valued long-time member who has paid his dues and has earned the right to say whatever he pleases. I realize the deep breath we can finally take when we first find this website makes us feel protective of it, but it really doesn't need to be protected from Zig. He's one of the good guys. :lol::D:P

quit harrassing your bankers, they don't know any more than you do, they probably know less as a matter of fact. it will happen when it happens if its going to happen

also i used to work in a bank and my buddy does personally. these people who are "friends" with the banker are actually their most annoying customer they ***** to their friends about over a beer after work.

Edited by rulesforrebels

Why would you post such negative banking tripe? Now look what you've done! I don't see any useful purpose for this other than ruffling half of the DV members' feathers.

I don't usually give negatives when I'm down after my team loses the super bowl, but in your case I would have made an exception. Stay thirsty my friend.

Cosmo

I know this is Dinar buddy so called intel and well he has stated his opinion many times in the past. I'll tell you ALL go back and look at his posts and youll find your answer this guy is straight negative as long as i have been on this site but ya know that his perrogative and i could care less so take this with a grain of salt just like every other guru out there.

• Upvote 1

More smoke folks. Stay grounded. GLTA and Go RV.

Smoke ??? I think not..... Idiot???? Perhaps..... Smoking Idiot??? You may be on to something... :lol::lol:

Dinar Buddy.... So my brother is a Regional VP of the foreign exchange department of the really big bank .........I am Executive level in government... oh and of a 3 letter agency.....

I dont know how many times I have to say this.... but I will give it a shot one more time....

Even at this high level, we don't know skay wat..... nadda, nothing, about the actual mechanism of this process. All that VP did (as another member stated), was to give you a correct analysis of where it is going based upon where it has been......AND in contrast, given the specific (unknown) variables of THIS country..... will have nothing whatsoever to do with being a realiable indicator of where it is going for THIS country..... He can't tell you what he doesn't know, and would be guessing or speculating if he told you anything other than what he did......BUT don't confuse that with being a relaible answer to any question about a speculative investment .....RVof the IQD

Not sure whether or not the VP was a moron in not spelling that out for you.... then again I don't know the nature and extent of your questioning....

Please 'peoples' of the planet..... Get a grip and engage your analytical ability to the best of your ability.... and stop connecting apples with orange flying pigs.... :D:D:D

Just sayin..... :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

I don't usually give negatives when I'm down after my team loses the super bowl,.......Cosmo

Down.... you wanna talk down??? :D:D Try living right next door to a former New England Patriot DB who is a past Super Bowl champ, and watch the game while sitting in his living room.. :blink::blink: THAT was painful.... :unsure: .. I took his Hummer keys in case he decided to leave and go drink it off.... then miss his driveway and end up parked in my living room when he got home.... :o:o It was a triple down day here in the neighborhood :D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The Bard!

Brutus quote, ' The soothsayer bids you Beware the Ides of March'

Caesar was a koolaid drinker, he believed the guru, whoops soothsayer :lol:

Sorry got sidetracked, my banker is about as clued up as my chickens, and I tend to believe the chickens after 2008 :lol:

Personally I would rather have a cup of rosey :D

Coolaid for the gurus and pumpers......

post-43454-132872045703_thumb.jpg

Edited by lomeygoat

Dinar Buddy - I evened your score for you. Too bad that some posters' can't remember the banner across the top of this website. 'Informed, engaged and prepared'. A quick glance at a response that may say "why are you still here?" is clue to the shallowness of their research and telltale of their brainwashing and chasing rainbow mentality. All the wishing in the world won't make it happen - so gird yourself with historical and realistic research from a multiple of sources and stop condemning those who just may present an element of reality. It may change you mindset but, what are you afraid of - the truth?

Neg me all you want - I don't give a rat's patoot anyway. My mind and heart are at peace with my decisions.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1