Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Superbowl Bytes: BondLady, Breitling, And Kaperoni Pizza

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From Shabbi's Living Room. Shab's Is Getting Ready To Watch The Lingerie Bowl !

2-5-2012 Guru Med I DONT LOOK FOR THE RV EXACTLY, I LOOK FOR THE ROAD TO IT AND WHAT IS INVOLVED...I REALLY CANT THINK OF ANYTHING MUCH BETTER THAN THE ACTUAL RV FOR GOOD NEWS WE ALREADY HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF JUST ABOUT EVERY ASPECT OF WHAT IS GOING ON.

2-4-2012 Guru Mailman17 SHABS WILL NOT LOOSE ANY SLEEP OVER LOOSING 2 BILL [billion] OUT OF THE CBIS RESERVE IF IT MEANS GETTING BACK 2 TRILL [trillion] OFF THE M2...THAT NUMBER MEANS MORE TO IRAQ REGARDING THE RV THAN THE 2 BIL AND IT MEANS IRAN HAS NO HOLD OVER IRAQ...AND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO USE THE DINAR ONCE IT BECOMES TRADEABLE LIKE THE US DOLLAR...ALL THEY WILL HAVE IS OIL, WORTHLESS RIYAL AND CAMEL CRAP. [oh my!!!]

2-4-2012 Guru Kaperoni We stated for months that the CBI has laws that need to be passed. Well today, low and behold a great article showed up, quote “He said: that the most important laws that have been a first reading at today's meeting is the official language of the draft law will be the introduction of the Kurdish language in addition to the Arabic language to accompany the currency in which the deletion of zeros in the time of the later date.” So were making progress. Just the first reading, but hopefully in days to come this will pass. We are still looking for a few more laws including the one that adjusts all the accounting records for loans, mortgages, etc. as well. So no RV tonight, or tomorrow, but starting to see light at the end of the tunnel.

2-3-2012 Newshound Breitling This is very simple...Iraq has to reduce the money supply before they can increase the rate...How is Iraq going to get reduce the money supply? Retire the bills with the 3 zeros...Have we seen the Laws to retire 3 zero notes? No. Have we seen the law for the lower bills? No ...that means we have not seen the RV...I really don't know why Okie and those guys are saying this...Is it for attention? I don't know. Its impossible to have an in country rate.

2-3-2012 Guru Bondlady maliki is really tryin hard to hold his country together right now and it’s the truth allawi has been the number 1 stale mate in every thing. it’s what he set out to do and he succeeded in stalling progress and the country’s growth for over a yr now all because his hate for maliki beating him in the elections.

Thanks for the drive-by Thug... another harrowing experience for sure! wink.gif Here is my invisible +1!

Sounds like Allawi has just plain ol' become a pain in the arss of Iraq period... he needs to go away... far, far away! dry.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

***///

Step backward for some gurus... instead of yelling "sky is falling", they're just saying "will fall sometime."

Big departure from usual hype we see from gurus....

BondLady is still really mad at Allawi - easy to understand, but I don't think he has THAT much power to stop the process, which in recent days has increased in momentum. His detractors would hardly allow him that. And you know he's being dissed because he's been screamin' louder than usual of late.

In a nutshell - the sit tight n' wait - thing is about what we got. Hope it's an interesting week ahead and they keep it on track before the whole thing goes to political hell in a hand cart.

Oh, yuh... and GO PATRIOTS! :D

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

2-3-2012 Newshound Breitling This is very simple...Iraq has to reduce the money supply before they can increase the rate...How is Iraq going to get reduce the money supply? Retire the bills with the 3 zeros...Have we seen the Laws to retire 3 zero notes? No. Have we seen the law for the lower bills? No ...that means we have not seen the RV...I really don't know why Okie and those guys are saying this...Is it for attention? I don't know. Its impossible to have an in country rate.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/103975-superbowl-bytes-bondlady-breitling-and-kaperoni-pizza/#ixzz1lXi8C0dJ

It always amazes me how Breitling is a “one trick pony” stating that the way the RV will happen is by reducing the money supply. He states that what he is saying are not his words but those of the CBI.

Yes, the CBI has stated on numerous times that they want to reduce the currency from 30 Trillion to 30 Billion…however what he always leaves out is the sentence of “after we remove the zeros”?

Yes, if there was less notes with the same value behind them each note would be worth more. Replacing a 25,000 note with 100 25 IQD notes does nothing.

It also bothers me that he calls everyone who doesn’t see it his way “stupid”?

I have a question for him (since he will not answer them on his site)

Q. Will the reduction of notes magically disappear off of the streets without giving a value in return for the notes turned in?

Would we all “donate a million dinar each and not get anything in return to reduce the money supply for the good of the nation”?

I am not an economist so if I am all off base please explain so I can understand how reducing the money supply can happen without a ROI? ...Am I missing something?

Thanks,

DrC

2-4-2012 Guru Mailman17 SHABS WILL NOT LOOSE ANY SLEEP OVER LOOSING 2 BILL [billion] OUT OF THE CBIS RESERVE IF IT MEANS GETTING BACK 2 TRILL [trillion] Were did this # 2 BILL come from , understand the back end, just trying to figure out how the Mailman came up with the #2

2-4-2012 Guru Mailman17 SHABS WILL NOT LOOSE ANY SLEEP OVER LOOSING 2 BILL [billion] OUT OF THE CBIS RESERVE IF IT MEANS GETTING BACK 2 TRILL [trillion] Were did this # 2 BILL come from , understand the back end, just trying to figure out how the Mailman came up with the #2

Here Is The Link To The Previous Chat Where He Discusses It At Length. ;)

mailman17: REMEMBER...THATS 2 TRILL SHABS CAN KNOCK OFF THE M2 AS WELL...FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/103552-mailman-chat-shabbi-plays-iran-syria-like-a-fiddle/#ixzz1lY8HJMuP

B) B) B)

Here Is The Link To The Previous Chat Where He Discusses It At Length. ;)

mailman17: REMEMBER...THATS 2 TRILL SHABS CAN KNOCK OFF THE M2 AS WELL...FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/103552-mailman-chat-shabbi-plays-iran-syria-like-a-fiddle/#ixzz1lY8HJMuP

B) B) B)

Thanks DinarThug, that was a Wells Fargo Express Reliever. B)

It looks like these Guru's finally realised that their BS is really getting old. The last "it's done call" was the turd that broke the camels back.

the deffinition of Stupidity by Swami D...... A tool that keeps doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result...Or a GURU

I hope janet jackson is at the Lingerie half time show.. ;)