Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Johnnywg says Okie's right

allottinger

I often wonder how much these guys get paid by dinar sellers per post. They have been doing this for years so maybe they have already made their millions. I wish that anyone posting here would help us by posting what they truly believe to be accurate information about this investment and an RV or RI. Wouldn't that be a delight each time we check here? It would make me want to check in.

• Upvote 1

I really hope you are joking, otherwise I am afraid there is no hope for you either.

It was evident I was joking (sarcastic would be the right term)..... To most at least.

If you didn't get it then I'm afraid myself there's no hope for you.

Edited by umbertino

if anyone would like to write me or call me to discuss dinar intel you can reach me below: BRING IT ON!

John Greenhalgh (jonnywg)

email: abacus2003@gmail.com or abacus1465@gmail.com

Phone: 905-684-7687

38 Eastchester Ave., St. Catharines ON

http://www.facebook.com/people/John-Greenhalgh/1137655617

John, I'd just like to know where the RV is that you and Okie called for yesterday (Feb 2nd). It's now the 3rd, and I haven't seen or heard of it. Surely, you can explain.

For what its worth again:

Jonnywg update on the 3S's posted by AndieZ1 Thur morning

02/02/2012 _AndieZ1] [jonnywg] Attention all Dinarians, ......... I have just confirmed that Okie Oil man is correct. THERE WAS AN RV IN COUNTRY IRAQ LAST NIGHT.... THERE WERE COMPLICATIONS THAT CANNOT BE DISCUSSED.... AS AT 3:30 AM THIS MORNING THE JOB WAS COMPLETED AND PUT ON A TIMER TO SHOW TODAY.....INTIALLY IT MAY BE AN RI ..... BUT IT MAY BE HEADED TO AN RV SHORTLY ..... I HAVE NO FURTHER DETAILS ..... JUST MY PRIVILEGE TO CONFIRM OKIE'S POST RE THE IN COUNTRY RV ..... LAGARDE IS IN OR JUST COMING FROM IRAQ .... REGARDING THE RV NEGOTIATIONS ...... RATES WILL SHOW TODAY WE MAY NOT HAVE CASH IN UNTIL FRIDAY OR MONDAY ...... RATES MAY ONLY SHOW AT THE BANK ..... CONGRATULATIONS OKIE............HOPEFULLY THIS IS IT

This is not true. I know people who are residense in Iraq. Once the RV happens, it will effect the entire world, It will not happen in the country only and then to everyone else.

jonnywg won't put any money where his mouth is.......if he won't back his words with cash, he's just flappin his lips in the breeze ;) Talk is cheap.....and his isn't even worth as much as the dinar is today, which isn't much as we unfortunately already know :P

and anybody who uses "okie" and the words "is right" has no credibility at all....okie has called the RV more times than there are dinar per dollar :D

• Upvote 1

Do I believe it? No way. Am I gonna bash em like I normally would? Probably, but gonna wait just a bit.......You know, the old Blind Hog theory.

Okay...now you got me curious.... what IS the Blind Hog Theory??? (or did I once again miss the subtlities.... :lol::lol: )

Good to see you back again ! always did appreciate your perspective :)

Okay...now you got me curious.... what IS the Blind Hog Theory??? (or did I once again miss the subtlities.... :lol::lol: )

Good to see you back again ! always did appreciate your perspective :)

The old blind hog saying is just this. "Even a blind hog finds an acorn every once in awhile" I am also a hillbilly like those guy's, but I didn't strive to be one for the rest of my life. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

ALL OF THESE "GURU'S" IN OKIE'S GANG ARE ABSOLUTELY 100% TOTALLY FULL OF CRAP!!! YOU ARE BEST TO AVOID EVERY WORD THEY SAY!! SHAME ON THEM FOR WHAT THEY DO!! IF YOU WANT TO GET A GROUNDED VIEW OF WHAT IS REALLY GOING DOWN, LISTEN TO BREITLING, AND KAPERONI, AND DOC AND MAYBE 1 OR 2 MORE.