Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

POLL: Will RV Happen This Week?

No, and the reasons are to many to list, so I won't post my usual long winded post as to why it will not.

It will happen, but not until the lower denominations are ready for use, not to mention chpt. 7 & HCL. And lets not forget the huge political issues currently being faced in Bagdad that must be resolved before Iraq can even deal with the issues needed for the value of the dinar to be increased.

The recent change in the value of the dinar by the CBI is a good sign, and was expected, but was way, way lower then I thought the adjustment would be due to the the inflationary pressures they currently face. I would not be surprised to see another adjustment soon, as the change was to small. My guess is that next adjustment will be more exciting, in the neighborhood of 70- 140 pips, but will also probably be the last til the end of the year when they plan on having the lower denoms ready for use. This will be when we find out if it lops or not.

This is JMO, but I did say that this adjustment was coming in my previous posts.

Keep the faith everyone, but stop sitting in front of your computers waiting for it to happen, and instead let it come to you.

Closer to End of March, or in June , or worst case Q4 near Dec. 2012!!! ~JMO

RATE= I still agree with DOC31! .86 is perfect for us!!! ~again JMO

Rate will be what you cash out at. If the IQD is allowed to be traded on the open market, and there is no lop, then the rate will increase quickly at first til it becomes stabilized with where it should be. This will be determined by world markets. One person may be impatient and cash out at .10 and someone who is more willing to gamble and be patient my end up with 1:1 or even 2:1 or better depending on the markets reaction. For anyone to just call a rate is just another pebble on the beach, it will not just overnight be changed from 1166 to 10, that's just not how it works like some would have you believe.

This is a POLL: :mellow:

:rolleyes:

Will RV happen this week as Gurus hint? ;)

Yes? It gonna happen :D

No? Same old BS. <_<

Disclaimer :huh: This Poll will in no way sway the RV one way or the other and is for informational gathering only.

Heck NO, still to much that needs to be completed..

• Upvote 1

Look Guru Bulldog75 said , THE IQD & DONG ARE VERY STRONG. IQD IS BETWEEN $4-12, THE DONG BETWEEN .10 -.20 . THE RATE POST, IMHO, SHOULD COME QUICKLY THIS DAY OR TOMORROW AS MANY SOURCES INDICATE.

Even his mate Jonnywg said, we have a great chance to see the rv from noon est to midnight.

That must be a YES on that question then. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Look Guru Bulldog75 said , THE IQD & DONG ARE VERY STRONG. IQD IS BETWEEN $4-12, THE DONG BETWEEN .10 -.20 . THE RATE POST, IMHO, SHOULD COME QUICKLY THIS DAY OR TOMORROW AS MANY SOURCES INDICATE.

Even his mate Jonnywg said, we have a great chance to see the rv from noon est to midnight.

That must be a YES on that question then. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: