Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OK I feel like a 17 year old girl on prom night

randalln

the CBI changed the rate today to not get in trouble with the IMF ......(like the UAE) who is now on a watch ( kinda like the way BUMBER watches me ).........the small change is just a token to what is to come ,,,,1166 is just the start ......NOW every 10 DAYS .....you will seee a new rate ....they are not floating ....they are shoring up there borders ......( Testing the waters ) if you want too call it that .........You will see in the next days ......Sader ....GONE.......Maliki ........in charge .........KURDS .....happpy..........and the rest of us waiting ..............Unless you feel you got the balls to go there and get yours .......cz they are giving it out as we speak .......OK gorge I know you want a site to go too for conformation ......HMMMMMMMMMM???????????

Call ! 800-6IC -UNED....laugh.gif

People we are close .....but not like you think .....that dose not mean you are not rich ........HEY YOU GOT TO KNOW....... DI and that is rich...in my book

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 8

the CBI changed the rate today to not get in trouble with the IMF ......(like the UAE) who is now on a watch ( kinda like the way BUMBER watches me ).........the small change is just a token to what is to come ,,,,1166 is just the start ......NOW every 10 DAYS .....you will seee a new rate ....they are not floating ....they are shoring up there borders ......( Testing the waters ) if you want too call it that .........You will see in the next days ......Sader ....GONE.......Maliki ........in charge .........KURDS .....happpy..........and the rest of us waiting ..............Unless you feel you got the balls to go there and get yours .......cz they are giving it out as we speak .......OK gorge I know you want a site to go too for conformation ......HMMMMMMMMMM???????????

Call ! 800-6IC -UNED....laugh.gif

People we are close .....but not like you think .....that dose not mean you are not rich ........HEY YOU GOT TO KNOW....... DI and that is rich...in my book

First chuckle tonite !!!tongue.gif

• Upvote 2

randalln, you are a trip...

so now a few days after you essentially tell us all that we need to hang up our chances of ever seeing an rv because of what went down with your friend, TONIGHT you have the audacity to say "we are close"...!!

Close to what Randalln? I thought you said we would be foolish to wait to see an rv anytime this lifetime :blink:

and what's this "we" stuff ? are you on our side again...the GO RV side? because 2/3 days ago, you pretty much threw us all under the bus when it comes to all things dinar...

or is that RED BULL getting to you tonight?

Don't neg me guys....just look at his statements from this thread below to see what he said just days ago about all of us waiting for this to RV (PAGE 4):

Edited by Princess DinarTard
  • Upvote 8

Randalln,

May I ask how you know this information? Not a name, but just some information on your source.

Thanks,

Kimberlye B)

IF i said THUG would you............. think GOD......If i said (three letter org.) would you think god ........If i said .....it was just me would think GOD ...........I hope your thinking GOD now cz the rest just dont stand the test of time .........

GOD

this message was produced for the pleaser of the DinarVets clan ONLY

By the way I LOVE GOD can you tell ....................dont be a infidel

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

BOY ..... i must be the best fisher of man in TEXAS ........i was looking for you .......laugh.gif.......so what is your problem with my statement .????????unsure.gif

You were lookin for me? You dont have a date for the prom?

Is it time for lil Red Bull to come out and play?

randalln, you are a trip...

so now a few days after you essentially tell us all that we need to hang up our chances of ever seeing an rv because of what went down with your friend, TONIGHT you have the audacity to say "we are close"...!!

Close to what Randalln? I thought you said we would be foolish to wait to see an rv anytime this lifetime :blink:

and what's this "we" stuff ? are you on our side again...the GO RV side? because 2/3 days ago, you pretty much threw us all under the bus when it comes to all things dinar...

or is that RED BULL getting to you tonight?

Don't neg me guys....just look at his statements from this thread below to see what he said just days ago about all of us waiting for this to RV (PAGE 4):

http://dinarvets.com...tional-economy/

Hey everybody needs there resolve tested from............ now and again

thats 100 members .....and 40 guests ..............in no less than 20 min.................wink.gif.........Guys Keep the faith please don't ever give up on your dreams .......its alll you have in this world

GOD IS ALWAYS WATCHING .......AND NOT IN THAT OKEY WAYlaugh.gif ............BUT IN THE WAY THAT THE WORLD TURNS.................cool.gif WAY

IF i said THUG would you............. think GOD......If i said (three letter org.) would you think god ........If i said .....it was just me would think GOD ...........I hope your thinking GOD now cz the rest just dont stand the test of time .........

GOD

Okay, now at least I know where you're getting your information. Thanks for responding.

Kimberlye B)

this message was produced for the pleaser of the DinarVets clan ONLY

By the way I LOVE GOD can you tell ....................dont be a infidel

Randalln, in your opinion, do you think that Iraq is slated to make a major change in its currency exchange rate and start allowing international trading of the dinar?

IF THEY DONT YOU WILL READ ABOUT >>>>>>AND SEEEEEEEEEEE ME IN THE NEWS

THAT IS A PROMISE

IF THEY DONT YOU WILL READ ABOUT >>>>>>AND SEEEEEEEEEEE ME IN THE NEWS

THAT IS A PROMISE

Will you be dancing naked in front of the white house with just a chicken helmet doing the chicken dance to the chicken dance song? (I know this doesn't really relate to reacting to Iraq not revaluing, but still...)

Will you be dancing naked in front of the white house with just a chicken helmet doing the chicken dance to the chicken dance song? (I know this doesn't really relate to reacting to Iraq not revaluing, but still...)

MAN i love my country ....YOU will never see me In front of the white house(unless I have a gun in my hand ) .....I may disagree with the man ....but he is stilll my President ...AND I TAKE THAT SERIOUSLY

BUT you fell free to cast any aspersions you want .....thats why I do WHAT I DO

For some strange reason, I can picture you in a prom dress drinking red bull and vodka........not a pretty site

Red bull was not even around at my prom laugh.gif 1987...........that was the days

• Upvote 1

Randalin I'm not falling for your antics tonight, I am going to bed, however thanks for the entertainment. And I am glad you are here on DV to liven up the place, it's boring without you. Well let me take that back, Thug deserves more credit than I am giving him. It is less boring when you report in. Thug you have got to add him to your GURU posts. laugh.giflaugh.gif

OH no I am going blind...suddenly.

• Upvote 2