Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When girls don't put out!!

delta22

This joke may be on you, Delta22!! It really isn't all about money and sex.Tell this girlfriend how much you love her her, how beautiful she is, etc. at least once a day-----and say it like you mean it------for a week and report back. Don't argue! Just do it and report back. Wow------why are guys so ignorant?????

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

My Coach purse and my Coach boots sure look good together, but my diamond earrings and bracelet are to die for!!!!!!! Oh! and I am so excited to wear my brand new outfits each day this week!!!!!!!biggrin.gif

And by the way we both have a smile on our faces!!!wub.gif

Delta.... you never cease to amaze me with your jokes!emot-LMAO.gif

Gosh I'm a lucky woman!!!

Carlasmile.gif

• Upvote 4

This joke may be on you, Delta22!! It really isn't all about money and sex.Tell this girlfriend how much you love her her, how beautiful she is, etc. at least once a day-----and say it like you mean it------for a week and report back. Don't argue! Just do it and report back. Wow------why are guys so ignorant?????

Are you saying the sex will start rolling in after a week and he'll not have to open his wallet? :huh:

Signed,

IGNORANT

GO RV, then BV, (and tennis bracelets and SEX!!!)

• Upvote 1

OK, I'm a woman (although probably NOT a typical one) and I'm gonna have to put my 2 cents worth on this one.

BTW, loved this post delta :D First of all, I can buy my own outfits. Second, I can buy my own shoes, third, I can

buy my own jewelry (although I love it when my hubby picks it out cause his taste is better than mine) But...Most

important of all...What's the point in holding something if that's all you're gonna do with it? :o:D:lol: Veronica

• Upvote 4

Are you saying the sex will start rolling in after a week and he'll not have to open his wallet? :huh:

Signed,

IGNORANT

GO RV, then BV, (and tennis bracelets and SEX!!!)

Dear Ignorant,

I am saying: don't argue, just do it and report back. There ought to be at least one guy on this board brave enough to take this challenge! Why not try it??

Well...as my mother always tells my father...you have to sleep sometime!

Ever hear what happend to a certain guy named "Bobbit"...just saying! ;)

Yes Tiffany... I have to say, I saw that one coming! wink.gif

i dont wanna comment on this because what i have to say might offend some women here so i will say this Gooooooooo RVlaugh.gif

So your taking the "safe route" easy... some call that wisdom! smile.gif Believe me, there are many times I wish I could have held my tongue on certain issues, or at least softened the blow somewhat. I'm learning a little with age, but as the old saying goes.... "too soon old, too late smart"! wink.gif

Why do we make things so complicated.

Guys if you want to receive you have to give, Gals you have to give in order to receive. Simple.

Some of the simple caring gestures can trigger the giving. Affirmation and appreciation towards each other is a must.

Never ever should there be a score card. Just keep it simple and loving. :D :D :D

• Upvote 3

AHHH Tiff Honey , I've had a manicure , a pedicure nearly killed me and now you offer a penicure for telling a joke...thats just creul :lol: But not to worry Honey I am fast approaching the age when Mr.Wiggles will forget what he was made for and then just shrivel up and fall off. :lol: :lol: :lol: Baby it was only a joke not my own point of view. But it is funny I don't care who you are.lol

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Why do we make things so complicated.

Guys if you want to receive you have to give, Gals you have to give in order to receive. Simple.

Some of the simple caring gestures can trigger the giving. Affirmation and appreciation towards each other is a must.

Never ever should there be a score card. Just keep it simple and loving. :D :D :D

Easier said than done!!! This post was a great example of what happens a LOT!!! Lately with interracial is the white girl is paying the tab and the guys pretending they are looking for something in their wallets, so no wonder no one is getting anything..I go to bars/clubs a lot on the weekends to meet friends and know what's going on....OK don't like what I said, bash if the trueth hurts!!!!!!!!!!! This happens most of the tiime!!!

Sorry I tell it like I see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by tampa1000
  • Upvote 1

Easier said than done!!! This post was a great example of what happens a LOT!!! Lately with interracial is the white girl is paying the tab and the guys pretending they are looking for something in their wallets, so no wonder no one is getting anything..I go to bars/clubs a lot on the weekends to meet friends and know what's going on....OK don't like what I said, bash if the trueth hurts!!!!!!!!!!! This happens most of the tiime!!!

Sorry I tell it like I see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No No, no bashing from me you have your opinions and I'm open to all post. Your absolutely right it is "easier said than done." It does take a lot of work in having a successful relationship. :)

• Upvote 1

I have wonderful intentions....but the will power of a slug. Some other stud is gonna have to take one for the team. Sorry! :D

GO RV, then BV

Willpower??? This doesn't take willpower. It takes about 5 minutes a day. Otherwise, you'll have a mediocre sex life forever. Mediocre at best!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

When girls don't put out!!

This was written by a guy.....it's pretty damn smart.

I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

FOR EXAMPLE:

One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, 'I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me.'

I said, 'WHAT??!! What was that?!'

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear..

'You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man.'

She responded to my puzzled look by saying, 'Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?'

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her.. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfit s. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said, 'Lets get a pair for each outfit.'

We went on to the jewellery department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you... She was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis

I think I threw her for a loop when I said, 'That's fine, honey.' She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement.. Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, 'I think this is all

Dear, let's go to the cashier.'

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, 'No honey, I don't feel like it.'

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, 'WHAT?'

I then said, 'Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman.'

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, 'Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?'

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either.......but at least that b!tch knows I'm smarter than her.

All right Ladies. Forward this if you agree. Hell even if you disagree, forward it anyway.

Men, forward this if you have BALLS !!!!

If I forward this I wouldn't have balls any more. :rolleyes: