Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank and Artman (hoax or what????)

scottyboy

Did anyone out there besides me, listen to a call from July 1, 2011, between Someone named Frank and a guy going by Artman???? On this call this Artman guy (i may have the names here wrong?), specifically stated that he went to a Chase bank on 07/01/11 and was told to come back the day after the 4th of July,and they would be ready to cash him in at the RV rate! Whats up with this??? Surely, these two guys would not pull a hoax on us,would they??? What could they possibly gain from making this up??? But it could not be true if there has been no RV yet???? Someone please help me figure this one out!!!!!

Did anyone out there besides me, listen to a call from July 1, 2011, between Someone named Frank and a guy going by Artman???? On this call this Artman guy (i may have the names here wrong?), specifically stated that he went to a Chase bank on 07/01/11 and was told to come back the day after the 4th of July,and they would be ready to cash him in at the RV rate! Whats up with this??? Surely, these two guys would not pull a hoax on us,would they??? What could they possibly gain from making this up??? But it could not be true if there has been no RV yet???? Someone please help me figure this one out!!!!!

someone needs to beam scotty up to the ship..........to get a birds eye viewcool.gif

• Upvote 7

..could it possibly be, dinar sales ??

Edited by TennesseeCherokee
  • Upvote 1

What exactly do you need help figuring out? The rv didn't happen.

• Upvote 1

Scotty... this is one of many rumors you will hear... This is the rumor section and plenty of them flying around... Don't get all worked up over it... Just get use to it.

there has been no revalue. His name was Rman, when he went back they could not help him. The latest intel from Frank is now a new window of opportunity for July 14th. This time Iraq really has to revalue because of their new tax laws that are being imposed on July 15th. Once this window comes and goes I have a feeling the new window will be open for August 1st thru the 15th, that's kind of been the pattern lately for Franks team. Hope this helps:)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

im wondering if their still camping on the sidewalk :D

You guys remember when Frank had over 100 of his people in a hotel across the street from one of Ali's offices ready to cash in?

There were whole families there. People called out of work and traveled 100's of miles to get there.

They had all of their dinar with them. Frank was coordinating the whole thing from the mexican restaurant he was working at.

They did a recon of Ali's office to get ready to cash in and found out it was only a mail drop! :lol:

They posted all of the pics on the KTFM site of the office and parking lot and it just turned out to be a mail drop.

Lots of poor people's money spent on that little adventure.

• Upvote 3

You guys remember when Frank had over 100 of his people in a hotel across the street from one of Ali's offices ready to cash in?

There were whole families there. People called out of work and traveled 100's of miles to get there.

They had all of their dinar with them. Frank was coordinating the whole thing from the mexican restaurant he was working at.

They did a recon of Ali's office to get ready to cash in and found out it was only a mail drop! :lol:

They posted all of the pics on the KTFM site of the office and parking lot and it just turned out to be a mail drop.

Are you serious???!!! This actually happened? OMG :unsure:

• Upvote 2

You know. . .Frank isn't a really BAD guy. . .he just REFUSES to admit when he is wrong to put REDICULOUS people on line to tell things which are absolutely ABSURD and are QUICKLY proven to be PURE fabrications! Many time he simply claims he NEVER endorsed the fabrications which he posts and shares in his CC's to thousands of people. He claims he always "checks out" what he allowes to be shared BEFORE he allows it on his CC!~ But BOY what "doozies" he has done lately! He does not HIMSELF any longer give DATES or RATES. . .(although he STILL claims the SAME $3+) rate he has preached forever).

"It's DONE on May 29-30th! Rate is - - -" (prophetic statement). . . . .and mosr recently, "I am a part of your Team 6, and have been 'assigned' to watch this bank and what happened? I went IN and was TOLD by the Manager and one teller that it was DONE after 5pm on the East Coast (July 1st) and would 'work-it's-way-from-East-to-West' over the 4th of July weekend and can CASH-IN on Tuesday!"

Unfortunately, Frank was neither apologetic nor more careful for having put-out EITHER of these most recent "Fairy Tales."

NO bank of Chase, or Wells Fargo or B of A ANYWHERE has heard of ANY of this. MANY banks were indignant when people rushed in per 'R-Man's report on Tuesday only to find their officers and tellers INUNDATED by R-Man's BAD RUMOR as if it were the truth!

Frank is a nice guy, but cannot and WILL not tollerate having his BAD INTEL critiqued when it turns-out to be PURE Fairy Tales.

• Upvote 2

Are you serious???!!! This actually happened? OMG :unsure:

Yes it did and they posted the pics to prove it.

Over 100 all at Ali's office to cash in.

That was over a year ago or more.

You will notice Frank sent all of these people there at their expense while he stayed at home getting phone reports.

Ali was mad they did that. I think the reason Ali was mad was because they all found out that Ali's office was not even real but just a mail drop.

Crazy stuff. :blink:

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 1

Interesting how this works don't you all think?

I was drawn finally in to dinars long ago by an email a friend sent to me about a chat, it stated a senior-level bank contact had given out information about an RV being imminent as "intel" to 'someone' I had no clue about back in the summer of 2009. The 'someone' was writing that he was about to pass out from the excitement and was having trouble typing. That 'someone' at the time was known as SFMedic...nowadays just called Medic. A name which was banned to even mention here at DinarVets I found out later about. To be fair, there was some mentioning that it could have been his demand and not this site's demand at all.

For all I know, SFMedic may have actually received the intel and was working from his heart to get the word out to people. It pushed me towards doing my due diligence to check things out thoroughly before making my first purchase of dinars from the USA Currency Exchange three months later. I give full credit even to this day to my close friend who had sent me that e-mail, he had given me a call about the dinar RV well before that. I also give credit to Adam and this site for setting things right as I did my homework here and elsewhere and finally made the buy decision. Even though he has been bashed over and over, my guru, SFMedic, receives a bit of credit from me too. It was a catalyst of sorts.

In Frank's case there are good intentions as well as bad. The case given by Scotty is a bad one of Frank's tendency to manipulate in my opinion. I too listened to that call. It sounded real, but was it right to tell his contact to camp out there at the bank? Not bashing, just asking.

Cosmo

B)

there has been no revalue. His name was Rman, when he went back they could not help him. The latest intel from Frank is now a new window of opportunity for July 14th. This time Iraq really has to revalue because of their new tax laws that are being imposed on July 15th. Once this window comes and goes I have a feeling the new window will be open for August 1st thru the 15th, that's kind of been the pattern lately for Franks team. Hope this helps:)

I think the pattern is about to be broken. If it is not in July then next window becomes September.

Ramadan is due to start around the first of August and it is very unlikely to come about during this period.

It was a lie. One out of many told about this Dinar RV....Sorry....Try to deal with it and get on with your life.

Frank's many "fluff" stories, fairy-tale intel and fake prophesies have "RUN-OUT" now that this week has come. It will now be necessary for all the PUMPERS (and blog GURU's) to come up with the NEXT benchmark event.

The elections of 2012 seem to be a good source for HUNDREDS of new "PUMPER" events and more rediculous "prophecies" from Frank's blogs and CC's. Might even make room for several dozen paid interviews for him as the nations biggest (i.e. loudest)"blogger."

There is plenty of money in this dinar frenzy if it can just be "dragged-out" another year or so.

The blogger GURU's and PUMPERS need to get smarter! They need to form a "union" or "association" where they could all get behind a SERIES of agreed-upon "backup" common fairy-tales. The bloggers can then feed their egos while the PUMPERS can make HUNDREDS of dollars on each frenzied "fairy tale" sale of dinars before the IMMINENT RV.

I think the pattern is about to be broken. If it is not in July then next window becomes September.

Ramadan is due to start around the first of August and it is very unlikely to come about during this period.

I'm sorry, I stand corrected. You are very right. They most certainly will not revalue during this highly celebrated month of August. So we will look onward to September.