Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have a friend that works for the Internal Revenue Service he told me there watching this and every other dinar blog site. So be really careful what you say about dodging taxes. He is also a dinar holder and his advise is hire a tax attorney and pay all taxes because they will wait until 6 to charge penalties, fines, and interest. He told me there expecting to seize a little over half a billion dollars in RV money and the courts will not show leniency in this matter.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

I have a friend that works for the Internal Revenue Service he told me there watching this and every other dinar blog site. So be really careful what you say about dodging taxes. He is also a dinar holder and his advise is hire a tax attorney and pay all taxes because they will wait until 6 to charge penalties, fines, and interest. He told me there expecting to seize a little over half a billion dollars in RV money and the courts will not show leniency in this matter.

Funny you should say that they are watching sites like these,it makes sense if they watch sites like facebook and myspace to bust people and that's been in the news. I'll gladly pay my taxes at the end of this.

• Upvote 5

Funny you should say that they are watching sites like these,it makes sense if they watch sites like facebook and myspace to bust people and that's been in the news. I'll gladly pay my taxes at the end of this.

My cousin works for Gwinnett County Police Department and told me they have a computer room in there building where they monitor every felon's facebook and myspace account, it's not breaking the law because they put there personal information for everyone to see. Social Networks are really just a new form of law enforcement and a way to screen people for jobs.

The good news is that the IRS is acknowledging that there may be an RV - and soon. The bad news is that, if you had any intention (I didn't) of trying to avoid taxes on this money, you probably won't be able to. If you try, you may in the long run be paying more than you would otherwise. Bottom line: swallow hard, and pay Uncle up front. You'll sleep better for it.

• Upvote 4

Always planned on keeping it simple. Cash in, have money wired to my bank. Pay Uncle Sam his due ( I think this will be taxed as ordinary income, not capital gains, so that is what I am planning on). I am proud to be an American, and am grateful to have even had the opportunity to be a part of this investment, and will be more than happy to do my part to help reduce the ridiculas financial situation plaguing this country. After all, in prison I hear they barter with cigerattes, not money!

• Upvote 9

Think of it this way... If we pay our taxes maybe, just maybe it will help our country get out of the hole we are in.. I will pay my taxes and and be happy with what I have,, I will go from owing a lot on bills to being bill free and still have money left over and that is after taxes.. and that is it Rv's at only .30 per dinar.

Go Rv

God Bless America

In God We Trust

• Upvote 2

What does this mean ::

because they will wait until 6 to charge penalties, fines, and interest.

???

Everyone should do the right thing and pay their taxes. Seek out a good tax attorney and just do the right thing. Dont' Mess With Taxes. LOL I wish we would go to a flat rate and not have to file each year but that utopia is still in the making. God Bless Semper Fi :D

• Upvote 3

What does this mean ::

because they will wait until 6 to charge penalties, fines, and interest.

???

they have a time frame where they can audit you for back taxes its 7 years but they will wait until the 6 year so they can add penalties, fines, and interest, by that time you will owe them all your money and then some.

• Upvote 1

This thread is literal b.s. No IRS agent would ever decide to wait and let interest compound purposefully, let alone discuss such an unethical and ridiculous plan.

Tax revenues known to be due will certainly be collected. Exchanges will be reported by the banks. This person has no clue what they're talking about. Utter nonsense.

I've paid my fair share on both sides of the border and always been above board...it's painful some times since I have no write-offs over here and really nothing to write off on the canuck side.

RV or no RV paying taxes won't change for me or anyone else of good character...or at least better character than mine! LOL

If some people show lack of moral and ethical character, such as posing as having an IRS friend who says they'd pull such a scheme... well, you get what you deserve I'd say.

Keep it legal, pay your fair share after having the advice of a multitude of counselors (to keep taxes to a minimum), and rest well in that decision afterward.

Hopefully you've all planned well and are ready to do the right things if/when this ever happens.

'nuff said!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This thread is literal b.s. No IRS agent would ever decide to wait and let interest compound purposefully, let alone discuss such an unethical and ridiculous plan.

Tax revenues known to be due will certainly be collected. Exchanges will be reported by the banks. This person has no clue what they're talking about. Utter nonsense.

I've paid my fair share on both sides of the border and always been above board...it's painful some times since I have no write-offs over here and really nothing to write off on the canuck side.

RV or no RV paying taxes won't change for me or anyone else of good character...or at least better character than mine! LOL

If some people show lack of moral and ethical character, such as posing as having an IRS friend who says they'd pull such a scheme... well, you get what you deserve I'd say.

Keep it legal, pay your fair share after having the advice of a multitude of counselors (to keep taxes to a minimum), and rest well in that decision afterward.

Hopefully you've all planned well and are ready to do the right things if/when this ever happens.

'nuff said!

Well explain where I don't what I am talking about.

the fact the IRS will charge you interest and fines for not paying them?

the fact they don't monitor dinar blogs?

or I don't know an IRS agent?

First off knowing someone that works for the IRS is nothing special, there not socialites or superstars. So with that said you should really read before you start your antagonistic rants about how much you know. Second this friend is someone I went through high school and college with and I just asked him about the IQD and his reply is he has them and they watch these sites.

• Upvote 3

Ok..here's the deal...the simplest way to have your cake and eat it to.

Instead of dreaming up some elaborate way of hiding your new found wealth, then looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life and/or wondering what tax code it will fall under (capital gain or income), why not buy a couple extra hundred dollars of dinar now while it is cheap and then setting it aside for paying Uncle Sam. Let's face it, you will pay a lot less now on a couple hundred dollars worth of dinar than what you will be paying tax accountants and CPA later. (still recommend you do seek their advice!)

Problem solved...now instead of worring about taxes...you can now spend your time worrying about all your new found friends and distant relatives wanting to get reacquaint ! :P

• Upvote 1

Quoted " He told me there expecting to seize a little over half a billion dollars in RV money and the courts will not show leniency in this matter. "

So they are expecting to seize money based on no clue if this will happen and if it does how much the rate would truly be as to how much they would collect.

Ok..here's the deal...the simplest way to have your cake and eat it to.

Instead of dreaming up some elaborate way of hiding your new found wealth, then looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life and/or wondering what tax code it will fall under (capital gain or income), why not buy a couple extra hundred dollars of dinar now while it is cheap and then setting it aside for paying Uncle Sam. Let's face it, you will pay a lot less now on a couple hundred dollars worth of dinar than what you will be paying tax accountants and CPA later. (still recommend you do seek their advice!)

Problem solved...now instead of worring about taxes...you can now spend your time worrying about all your new found friends and distant relatives wanting to get reacquaint ! :P

I 100% agree. Just pay it, be done with it and be happy. ;)

Other than a bolster to my retirement, the only thing I plan to do with this money is buy a new set of golf clubs. :P