Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interesting Discussion Today

jmilkey

The highlight from the call........

• Guest "Athena": I have got several sources....one of my sources told me (She said we'd be seeing something on Mon or Tues), she is an X executive banker and Forex Trader and also a Forex Manager, all telling me that we should see it within the same time frame....lets just say this week, in these coming days. We won't go into the date like Dan said (We don't talk dates and rates)
  • ...I did get another call last night from a lawyer I know, I couldn't confirm everything , but he lives up in Nebraska and they buy Dinars from a bank up their (He won't name the bank so everyone can't start calling up asking questions).
  • They usually pay about $36 for a 25,000 Dinar note.
  • The bank now wants $68,000 for one $25,000 Dinar note, as of yesterday.
  • They aren't cashing in yet, but now that same note that was selling for $36 bucks is selling for $68,000!
  • This is a very good friend of mine and I know he wouldn't bullcrap me on it. This guy manages billions of dollars for Loyd's of London.
  • Just a lot of good information and everything is pointing positive where we all want to be, very positive. I was told before that we were suppose to watch today because of Obama's speech. Its a political move doesn't matter if you are Dem or R, if you are the president, you are going to get traction from this event, you'd be dumb not to.
  • So that's what I was told, this Obama speech is going to have something to do with it.

WOW....Dan also jumped on and confirmed somethings about Obama's Speech....likely he won't announce the RV.....but there could be some subtle comments.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 12

Maybe all the hype is because so very few people actually watch the State of the Union anymore. It's got to be the most self-aggrandizing event in the country. All the silly applause every few seconds - can't they just announce "please hold your applause until the end"? All these supposed statesmen jumping up and down - it's ridiculous. I don't think the state of the union has been a actual report of our country's situation for many years. The evening news will consist of pundits analyzing every single word and expression of everyone in attendance and then the TV and radio stations will pick up the political analysis for at least the next couple of weeks .... aarrrrghhh! I wouldn't hold my breath waiting to hear Obama mention the dinar tonight!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hoping and praying. Nice post, I hope it plays out. I have a feeling tOO that we may hear some subtle things during his speech tonight, so pay close attention. I mean, if anybody needs to do something gOOd for the people, it's BO, and even though he is only the messenger, he will still receive the lions share of the credit, deserved or not, after all it is a popularity game.

Now, with that out of the way.....DO I HAVE A DEAL FOR YOU.....for ONE day only...I will offer all of my 25K notes for the super low price of....drum rolllllllllll please......wait....wait for it.......BAM....ONLY 67K...that's right folks, you heard me correctly, only 67K....now just line up right here, please people, no pushing or shoving...form an orderly, sinlge file line right outside my bathrOOm dOOr and lets get down to biz....no checks or CC's, cash only!...Oh, and the reason I want to do this outside my bathrOOm is because if JUST ONE of you show up to do this, I'M GONNA CRAP MYSELF :P Countless blessings and endless peace to ALL....GO RV!

• Upvote 9

I have been refraining from saying anything until now. P. D. is where you got this from, and i am going to go on record as saying they have taken over the title as the BIGGEST PUMPER SITE ON THE WEB. Week after week they pump it up. I havent figured it out how, but they are making a killing with all of the people that are on there site. They are charging 25 a pop for a conference with some lawyers in San Franscico. I know they are well over a 1000 people. Do the math. I listened to the call you are reporting on, and nothing new to report. Just a bunch of rumors. That is all that site is, ONE BIG RUMOR MILL. I would just look at the news and go from there. Dont believe anything else you hear. I will say this for Adam, he saw right through all of there bull chit. Good job Adam.

Edited by leggman24
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 5

Thank you jmilkey for bringing that over to the RUMOR thread. I know you're not the originator and CANNOT understand why people always want to ding the messenger! I gave you a + to help out! Why don't people CHECK the SOURCE before hitting that red button.... ?? :blink:

Edited by BlueOrchid919
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The highlight from the call........

• Guest "Athena": I have got several sources....one of my sources told me (She said we'd be seeing something on Mon or Tues), she is an X executive banker and Forex Trader and also a Forex Manager, all telling me that we should see it within the same time frame....lets just say this week, in these coming days. We won't go into the date like Dan said (We don't talk dates and rates)
  • ...I did get another call last night from a lawyer I know, I couldn't confirm everything , but he lives up in Nebraska and they buy Dinars from a bank up their (He won't name the bank so everyone can't start calling up asking questions).
  • They usually pay about $36 for a 25,000 Dinar note.
  • The bank now wants $68,000 for one $25,000 Dinar note, as of yesterday.
  • They aren't cashing in yet, but now that same note that was selling for $36 bucks is selling for $68,000!
  • This is a very good friend of mine and I know he wouldn't bullcrap me on it. This guy manages billions of dollars for Loyd's of London.
  • Just a lot of good information and everything is pointing positive where we all want to be, very positive. I was told before that we were suppose to watch today because of Obama's speech. Its a political move doesn't matter if you are Dem or R, if you are the president, you are going to get traction from this event, you'd be dumb not to.
  • So that's what I was told, this Obama speech is going to have something to do with it.

WOW....Dan also jumped on and confirmed somethings about Obama's Speech....likely he won't announce the RV.....but there could be some subtle comments.

IS this ONE source or three sources??? It seems to me that the source (SHE) is being described as an X executive banker, Forex trader and Forex manager.

I have been refraining from saying anything until now. P. D. is where you got this from, and i am going to go on record as saying they have taken over the title as the BIGGEST PUMPER SITE ON THE WEB. Week after week they pump it up. I havent figured it out how, but they are making a killing with all of the people that are on there site. They are charging 25 a pop for a conference with some lawyers in San Franscico. I know they are well over a 1000 people. Do the math. I listened to the call you are reporting on, and nothing new to report. Just a bunch of rumors. That is all that site is, ONE BIG RUMOR MILL. I would just look at the news and go from there. Dont believe anything else you hear. I will say this for Adam, he saw right through all of there bull chit. Good job Adam.

I would have to agree. They keep saying that they don't do dates and rates but they pump them everyday. I asked a simple question as to what made their latest prediction different from the others and it caused me to get banned. They don't want people who think for themselves. Just follow and don't ask questions. Very good observation leggman. I agree, Adam saw thru it early on!

• Upvote 3