Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rate and Date from another site

MrRich

Well folks, I am here in Baghdad and have had opportunity o actually speak with several "In the know" Iraqis here. Here is what i'm getting:

- No RV until mid-January at the EARLIEST

- Estimated RV is only going to be in the area of 10 Dinars to $1 USD

Please keep in mind, this is nothing OFFICIAL but is intel from 3 individuals that have been involved with government activities related to the budget. I hope and pray they are wrong but this the intel i'm getting.

Interesting, huh? Sounds like he read Adam's book for the rate ($.10) and the date doesn't fit with anything I've heard from any of the gurus. I think the rate will be higher than this but who knows? Both Adam and Ali have said they think it will start lower and gradually increase. I have a feeling a lot of people will gladly take a dime and try to forget that they ever heard of the dinar.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 5

Interesting, huh? Sounds like he read Adam's book for the rate ($.10) and the date doesn't fit with anything I've heard from any of the gurus. I think the rate will be higher than this but who knows? Both Adam and Ali have said they think it will start lower and gradually increase. I have a feeling a lot of people will gladly take a dime and try to forget that they ever heard of the dinar.

That is interesting Scooby Doo about Adam and Ali. I believe the dinar will be allowed to appreciate as it has in the past but all I've heard around where I'm at is 1 dollar to 1 dinar and it won't be anytime soon more like towards the end of 2011 but who knows? Could be disinfo. Anyway, I would be happy if it came out at .10 with no LOP but if it did do that, I wouldn't cut and run automatically. :)

I've moved on to higher ground, I'm thinking long term these days. Thanks for the info. :)

• Upvote 2

i truly know for sure that my life would have been better without my obsession with the dinar. It caused a divorce but it was my fault for letting it consume me. Let this be a warning to not let the ring consume you, "My precious!" Lol, love you all, hopefully we will meet eachother and have a nice drink on a beach somewhere, laughing about all of this. But the drama continues...

• Upvote 3

And I'm one of them........

• Upvote 3

That is interesting Scooby Doo about Adam and Ali. I believe the dinar will be allowed to appreciate as it has in the past but all I've heard around where I'm at is 1 dollar to 1 dinar and it won't be anytime soon more like towards the end of 2011 but who knows? Could be disinfo. Anyway, I would be happy if it came out at .10 with no LOP but if it did do that, I wouldn't cut and run automatically. :)

I've moved on to higher ground, I'm thinking long term these days. Thanks for the info. :)

Thanks for the response, quad. Where are you and what kind of sources do you have?

• Upvote 1

Well folks, I am here in Baghdad and have had opportunity o actually speak with several "In the know" Iraqis here. Here is what i'm getting:

- No RV until mid-January at the EARLIEST

- Estimated RV is only going to be in the area of 10 Dinars to $1 USD

Please keep in mind, this is nothing OFFICIAL but is intel from 3 individuals that have been involved with government activities related to the budget. I hope and pray they are wrong but this the intel i'm getting.

--------------- :) Mr RICH------Could you please tell/show /offer where you got this posting? Who stated this and from what site. Remember this is a place that we all ALWAYS ask and have the facts then we should have to source of where we got our Intel. Please qualify your statements please as i would like to know and re up on it and maybe gleen more info that what was presented. Isnt that the way we do things here? Just asking-Vern :)

Edited by vern
  • Upvote 1

So.. the U.S. Government is going to formulate a plan to get into Iraq to install a friendly, democratic government, invest heavily in Iraq, help get them back into the U.N and the Mighty Iraq is going to have currency valued in the world as.......... .10?

I dont think so. IMO.. is HAS to be close to Kuwait to be competitive.. Iraq is the big brother.

• Upvote 3

I also agree with the lower amounts but was thinking around 50cents to a dollar per dinar.. i never thought i would get rich off this investment because it never made sense why they would come in with a 3 to 4 dollar RV to start off. I think thats a selling point ONLY

I have no intel but have studied for some time now and nothing about a high RV works for them in Iraq.. people are just being greedy i think with 3 dollar and up predictions

Thats my brain waves at AM morning

I had read this rumor and was wondering if some pumpers may put something like this out to get peeps to buy more! Most have calculated what they would get with this rumor and may have thought only a little more. May be a decent way to drum up business. So, remember, buy what you only can stand to loose!!!!!!!

Thanks for the post Mr. Rich!

• Upvote 1

......and so now it begins for 2011........the endless prognostications of dates and rates. This investment is the "vanishing horizon".....just over the horizon is the RV, and then just over the next horizon....on and on. I'm not giving up hope, but have little confidence left that anyone has the slightest idea of what they're talking about. In the end, we are the victims of too many self-styled gurus looking for their brief soapbox and "15 minutes of fame". If you have good, supportable intel, bring it forward, but please don't waste our time with personal puffery and wild conjecture. The majority of investors on this site have been here too long and are too savvy about the dinar to have their time wasted. Just sayin.......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Posted Today, 09:12 AM

So.. the U.S. Government is going to formulate a plan to get into Iraq to install a friendly, democratic government, invest heavily in Iraq, help get them back into the U.N and the Mighty Iraq is going to have currency valued in the world as.......... .10?

I dont think so. IMO.. is HAS to be close to Kuwait to be competitive.. Iraq is the big brother.

I totally agree with this statement, the US is not and has not and will never do anything that there not going to have an great return on. Look at why we went to Iraq in the first place....

• Upvote 1

Thanks Dbose! The way the "plan" was explained to me, it made perfect sense. We go into Iraq, liberate the country, help install a new GOI that will make getting Oil to the U.S a much easier task, all the while we invest in thier country and currency.. and when the currency RV's,

boom.. Instant influx in cash to the investers (55%) of which are big corporations :) The U.S. Gov is going to make trillions on this transaction!

And Obama issued an article yesterday saying that the U.S. economy needs to be "juiced"... the FDIC suspends the limts.. I mean.. the writing seems to be on the wall here. I cant see a whole lot of downside to the RV happenning! It will boost the Global economy..

• Upvote 1

Obama adviser says administration needs to 'juice' the economy as the new year dawns

Associated Press

Last update: January 2, 2011 - 8:56 AM

WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama's top economic adviser says the administration wants to juice the economy and get it going faster amid signs of a continuing recovery in the new year Austan Goolsbee, who's chairman of the White House Council of Economic Advisers, tells ABC's "This Week" that administration efforts will focus on investment, exports and innovation.

Unemployment remains a sore spot at 9.8 percent. Goolsbee says previous forecasts for unemployment to average around 9 percent this year appear to be holding steady.

Goolsbee says initiatives under way, such as cutting payroll taxes and offering tax incentives to small businesses, are now coming into play to help.

• Upvote 1

Like I've always said in my older post , I would be happy with .10 . I would cash in enough to pay off my bills and have a heathy down payment for aa house and save the rest and see what happens. Anyone that thinks that they deserve and won't settle for less then 1.00 is living in LA LA Land.