Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TerryK 10/27/10 This is just to funny (16.61 lol)

buckwheat

[terryk] YOU SEE BACK ABOUT WELL LAST NOV. THEY COULD AFFORD A 3.22 RATE

[terryk] WHICH IS IN THE BUDGET REPORT

[terryk] AS OF THIS MONTH IT IS REPORTED THEY CAN AFFORD A 16.61 RV SO YOU SEE THE VALUE OF THE ECOM STRUCTURE HAS INCREASED

[terryk] NOW WILL WE SEE THAT NO FRICKIN WAY BUT

[terryk] IT CAN COME OUT A LOT HIGHER THAT 3.22

[terryk] THAT'S WHY WE WAIT IT IS MY GUT FEELING

[terryk] THE LONGER THEY HOLD OUT

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

This guy needs serious psychiatric help. The sad thing is that several thousand people on his website believe most of what he says. ALL of the rumors are nonsense, but his give entirely new meaning to the term. :rolleyes:

Sladrian.....The word u'r looking for might be "PATHOLOGICAL." :lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

[terryk] AS OF THIS MONTH IT IS REPORTED THEY CAN AFFORD A 16.61 RV SO YOU SEE THE VALUE OF THE ECOM STRUCTURE HAS INCREASED

Yes, but if it happens on a leap week, then it could double to 32.00. and then again, if it happens on a repeat leap week then heck, the sky is the limit.111 :lol:

• Upvote 3

What is the word for someone that lies so much they start to believe their own lies? :blink:

Pathological Liar

A pathological liar is usually defined as someone who lies incessantly to get their way and does so with little concern for others. Pathological lying is often viewed as coping mechanism developed in early childhood and it is often associated with some other type of mental health disorder. A pathological liar is often goal-oriented (i.e., lying is focused - it is done to get one's way). Pathological liars have little regard or respect for the rights and feelings of others. A pathological liar often comes across as being manipulative, cunning and self-centered.

Compulsive Liar

A compulsive liar is defined as someone who lies out of habit. Lying is their normal and reflexive way of responding to questions. Compulsive liars bend the truth about everything, large and small. For a compulsive liar, telling the truth is very awkward and uncomfortable while lying feels right. Compulsive lying is usually thought to develop in early childhood, due to being placed in an environment where lying was necessary. For the most part, compulsive liars are not overly manipulative and cunning (see, Pathological Liar), rather they simply lie out of habit - an automatic response which is hard to break and one that takes its toll on a relationship (see, how to cope with a compulsive liar).

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_do_you_call_a_liar_who_believes_their_own_lies

Interesting that they are all out of the same forum..... :blink::huh::lol:

• Upvote 2

Does anybody really believe anything that he's saying. I'm starting to think that he's just saying this stuff to get a rise out of people. Quit posting his crap!!!!!!

that's why i simply call him Turd King. he is the biggest Turd in the toilet so he is in fact the TURD KING! 'nuff said! :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Consider the source. I like the saying: Silence can be valuable; don't break it unless you can improve on it! I guess this is his way of making himself feel important. God Bless all who has invested in this country.

• Upvote 1

:mellow: ........ :lol: BWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Oh that TerryK...lmao

man i think im just going to start saying i have intel and peeps in places i cant say with info i cant fully release but its happening now then say tomorrow then sunday then wednesday and come up with alot of funny numbers to throw at ya

this guy is either laughing his a$$ off seing people still follow him or hes delusional and believes what hes saying and with all the ups and downs his heart is going through on a daily basis hes ready for a stroke

Have these people (the GET Team) no shame....playing with peoples' expectations and emotions they way they do. I can't decide who is more un-glued at this moment, Terry K or TiaC.

What is the word for someone that lies so much they start to believe their own lies? :blink:

a liberal?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Please always read Tk's post for amusement purposes ONLY! Every time I read his post it just makes me even more thankful that we have people like Adam, Sonny1, Scooter, Phoenix, Viper52, Chief V and many many others instead of what we could have!

Thanks Again

Bump

• Upvote 3

If this doesn't prove TK is insane then I dont know what will?

Edited by Kimjackie

that's why i simply call him Turd King. he is the biggest Turd in the toilet so he is in fact the TURD KING! 'nuff said! :lol:

Haha LOL ! I know right I can't even flush my toilet to get rid of him! Everytime I walk into the bathroom (loging on to a computer)I see a huge floater, man is it brown and boy does it stink! Lies all lies! Turd King

• Downvote 1