Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

wait for 2 or 3 month for rv????

lcheung

bank note seller in Jordan(next to Iraq) said the following :

"The good news is that they came close to make the new government in Iraq. It could be done within 2-4 weeks.

After that they will make the order to print the new dinars RV.

I do believe if the new government start to lead in NOV the RV will happen within 2-3 months after since this step needs the signe of the new president and primenister of Iraq."

does it mean we need to wait for 2 or 3 month more?

Nope.....this will happen with or without the govt in place....its done already and if they dont do it now, the UN is going to step up and do it for them.....not to mention the new dinar notes (smaller denoms) were printed already back in 2006 and just havent been released yet. This will all be over before the end of this month.......get are your ducks in a row and be prepared for what to do post-rv NOW.....dont wait till the last minute to figure everything out.....I repeat....the RV is done......get all your plans together and be on high alert....will pop off anyday now.....

The UN was suppose to have forced them to do something a few months ago in their meeting and yet not one thing was said about the RV. I really don't know what to think about the UN.

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 3

The UN was suppose to have forced them to do something a few months ago in their meeting and yet not one thing was said about the RV. I really don't know what to think about the UN.

Not just the UN but the IMF as well. Both have been porported to be forcing them to RV on several different occasions to no avail. We have read where they must have a tradeable currency by several dates that have come and gone. Lots of dates, lots of speculation and no action to date. October is as good as any month for the RV.

• Upvote 4

Nope.....this will happen with or without the govt in place....its done already and if they dont do it now, the UN is going to step up and do it for them.....not to mention the new dinar notes (smaller denoms) were printed already back in 2006 and just havent been released yet. This will all be over before the end of this month.......get are your ducks in a row and be prepared for what to do post-rv NOW.....dont wait till the last minute to figure everything out.....I repeat....the RV is done......get all your plans together and be on high alert....will pop off anyday now.....

Right on, Keeps. We are locked and loaded, and there is no excuse for not having some kind of plan in place RIGHT NOW. Look at this as your main vocation right now and get your work done. Find a financial adviser. Consult with tax professionals about tax treatment and potential tax treatment of this RV.

Its really gonna be October and a good rate. Definitely worth your efforts.

Maynard

• Upvote 10

Really nice to see the POSITIVE outlook! Keepitcomin cause I'm plenty thirtsy!! ..........................................GO RV BABY!!!!

• Upvote 1

Not just the UN but the IMF as well. Both have been porported to be forcing them to RV on several different occasions to no avail. We have read where they must have a tradeable currency by several dates that have come and gone. Lots of dates, lots of speculation and no action to date. October is as good as any month for the RV.

Dates mean nothing to these people. The UN is spineless and the GOI knows it, and plays them like a violin. IMO, you gotta freeze their salaries to get their attention. If you wait for the U.N. to take action, you'll be waiting a long time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I finally agree in total with keepmwlknfny! He has hit it right on the head. The original post can easily be determined as nonsense if you have been following this fiasco with just 1 eye open. However, the original post is still much appreciated in order to initiate the discussion.

• Upvote 3

My Fellow Investors...

IMO, a failure to plan is a plan to fail. Whether it happens tomorrow or, God forbid another month or so, plans should be in place to ensure a successful cash-in and continued return. There are a lot of possibilites ranging from high risk-high yield to low risk-low yield investments. I kinda like my day job but if I can make enough to cover my salary and expenses, all AFTER taxes, then a new line of work may definitely be in order. I recently came across some information on CDARS. It's not bad really. In fact, I think it's a pretty good idea. Deal with one bank, get one check, and done. Sure there's more to it but that's the gist of it. So get your affairs in order. Take your time and research every aspect that is within your tolerance. I'm sure none of us want to go back to the days of pork n beans and ramen noodles. I know I don't. Good Luck to all, Godspeed and GO RV!!!!

Edited by Halo9678
  • Upvote 1

Hey Brother

I follow only a select few into battle. Explain your strategies so I might make a decision.

Madman Out

.....Sure do..... :D Trust and believe my dude......trust and believe......

HEY KEEPS I LIKE YOUR OPTIMISM HERE, NEVER HEARD YOU SOUND SO SURE :D ..HOPE THIS GO`S DOWN SOON, REAL SOON, AND SURE WOULD BE NICE TO SEE IT COME IN AT 1 DOLLAR AT LEAST, LETS GO RV!!!! :D

• Upvote 2