Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank of Iraq under Rothschild Ownership?

Eddinar

http://listsoplenty.com/blog/archives/9519

Thoughts everyone...What does this mean?

Well back in the day, Mr Roth came back and told everyone that nepoline won the war, knowing they deff. him...See Roth was a 2nd lut? in the millary at that time, By doing so, the market crashed 95-98% and guess who bought it up when that happened??? They find the fact to be false and the stock rebound...They own most of America and most of Europe. We never got away from the English....Henec who O is making this a non-demo country......Our pres, r picked way before a dang election, and if you people belive that your vote counts, then you have alot of self eduction to do.....Go Rv...SO if what you posted is true, im all for it, because that family along with the Rock family are all about money and POWER>>>>>>

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Rothschild ... Red Shield ... shouldn't surprise us. I was told a slightly different story regarding Napoleon Bonaparte utilizing cutting edge technology for the day ( a telescope and a signal across the English Channel and a phony whisperer) but needless to say they financed everything ... why would we assume that they didn't keep a piece in the deal?

Thanks for the post!

• Upvote 1

You're getting warmer...warmer...warmer...

Got to this website

http://www.analysis-news.com/

Read Money and War, Parts I,II,III,& IV

The nation of Panama is missing from the list, and they supposedly have a private and secure banking system with no info exchange treaties with the US or anyone else. Interesting.

PS: You are right about Panama. Very good place to protect you wealth...if it's done right, do your home work!!

Edited by DesertPete

Is it a "Central Bank?" Then YES, it's owned by the Rothschilds and a whole list of other international banking families.

The Money Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control of America

3:35:19 - 3 years ago

Also watch FIREWALL: (http://www.larouchepac.com/firewall) "The powers of financial capitalism had a far-reaching plan, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole...Their secret is that they have annexed from governments, monarchies, and republics the power to create the world's money..." THE MONEY MASTERS is a 3 1/2 hour non-fiction, historical documentary that traces the origins of the political power structure that rules our nation and the world today. The modern political power structure has its roots in the hidden manipulation and accumulation of gold and other forms of money. The development of fractional reserve banking practices in the 17th century brought to a cunning sophistication the secret techniques initially used by goldsmiths fraudulently to accumulate wealth. With the formation of the privately-owned Bank of England in 1694, the yoke of economic slaver...all »

Part 1 of 2

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6076118677860424204#

Part 2 of 2

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6076118677860424204#docid=-7336845760512239683

Is it a "Central Bank?" Then YES, it's owned by the Rothschilds and a whole list of other international banking families.

The Money Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control of America

3:35:19 - 3 years ago

Also watch FIREWALL: (http://www.larouchepac.com/firewall) "The powers of financial capitalism had a far-reaching plan, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole...Their secret is that they have annexed from governments, monarchies, and republics the power to create the world's money..." THE MONEY MASTERS is a 3 1/2 hour non-fiction, historical documentary that traces the origins of the political power structure that rules our nation and the world today. The modern political power structure has its roots in the hidden manipulation and accumulation of gold and other forms of money. The development of fractional reserve banking practices in the 17th century brought to a cunning sophistication the secret techniques initially used by goldsmiths fraudulently to accumulate wealth. With the formation of the privately-owned Bank of England in 1694, the yoke of economic slaver...all »

Part 1 of 2

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6076118677860424204#

Part 2 of 2

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6076118677860424204#docid=-7336845760512239683

Monopoly Men (Federal Reserve Fraud) (1999)

47:22 - 4 years ago

The Federal Reserve, or the Fed as it is lovingly called, may be one of the most mysterious entities in modern American government. Created during Wilson's presidency to protect the economy in times of financial turmoil, its real business remains to be discovered. During the Wilson presidency, the U.S. government sanctions the creation of the Federal Reserve. Thought by many to be a government organization maintained to provide financial accountability in the event of a domestic depression, the actual business of the Fed is shrouded in secrecy. Many Americans will be shocked to discover that the principle business of the Fed is to print money from nothing, lend it to the U.S. government and charge interest on these loans. Who keeps the interest? Good question. Find out as the connective tissue between this and other top-secret international organizations is explored and exposed.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6076118677860424204#docid=-7065177340464808778

http://listsoplenty.com/blog/archives/9519

Thoughts everyone...What does this mean?

are you serious? Most of the central banks in the world have the same influence? your'e kidding right?

the rothchilds are the ones that financed the 2nd world war...>BOTH SIDES! and each had a contract that read....they would pay off the debts of the looser. !

there's pleanty of info on this subject on Google.....

Some things is just not right here? When you google "Rothschild" it says that they are a prominent German jewish family. Now here is the disconnect for me.....I find it hard to accept that so many Arab and/or muslim countries would be so "closely" involved with anything "jewish". Hope this is not interpreted as being anti semetic or anything like that but IMHO these folks would rather live in a tent in a desert than go into business with "the enemy". What do you think?

My son was telling me about a year ago how he had read some articles on line about how the Roths were behind wars, and pretty much all of the financial institutes of the world. I hadn't put much grain in it, because I figured I couldn't change it anyway. :huh: And now it goes to show you that the Roths do own it all and are behind it all. :blink: We on the other hand, may end up with a little of the crumbs from his table. Maybe they are the King of the North.. :blink:

Some things is just not right here? When you google "Rothschild" it says that they are a prominent German jewish family. Now here is the disconnect for me.....I find it hard to accept that so many Arab and/or muslim countries would be so "closely" involved with anything "jewish". Hope this is not interpreted as being anti semetic or anything like that but IMHO these folks would rather live in a tent in a desert than go into business with "the enemy". What do you think?

Ssssshhhhh !!! They don't know -- they think the CBI is WITHIN their control. The "Jews" have strong underground ties to a lot of the Global Elite -- heck they are the Global Elite. Rothschild, Kuhn and Loeb, Schiff, etc.

• Upvote 1

My son was telling me about a year ago how he had read some articles on line about how the Roths were behind wars, and pretty much all of the financial institutes of the world. I hadn't put much grain in it, because I figured I couldn't change it anyway. :huh: And now it goes to show you that the Roths do own it all and are behind it all. :blink: We on the other hand, may end up with a little of the crumbs from his table. Maybe they are the King of the North.. :blink:

And maybe the RV will be the outcry of Peace and Security...

• 1 year later...

Amazingly, most people do not even know there is a select group of a few people who control all the monies in the entire world. They have for centuries, and will continue to do so. When you stop and think about it, and finally accept certain distasteful facts, like the fact that wars are good for the economy, they drain off the excess population, etc., suddenly that huge lightbulb over your head goes off and you see everything in a totally different way. Whenever there is something financially devestating in the world, you can rest assured that someone somewhere is taking advantage of it and making money. Those people are indeed the Bilderburg people, the Rothschilds and the rest of the so called "Illuminati". The sad part about it is that these people have been in control for so long now and are so entrenched it is virtually impossible to single them out for identity or do anything to stop them. The entire world's economy is controlled by a handful of men ( and probably women) sitting around a board room table playing poker. Only the poker chips they use are countries and human lives. They have no morality whatsoever, therefore no guilt, no feelings no nothing except the love of the power which money obtains. Think about this a moment: with all the supposedly recent discoveries and theories about abiotic oil, do you really think the powers that be would allow that knowledge to overnight turn the oil money into nothing? They have the power to create false value...that is why it has been touted all these years that oil is "fossil" fuel, when in fact it may not, and indeed is likely NOT fossil fuel at all and in limited supply like they claim, but an abundant renewable resource that will never run out. Makes you kind of go hmmmm, doesn't it?

• Upvote 4