Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The absence of small monetary categories is detrimental to the stability of the local economy

DWS112

2 hours ago, Texstorm said:

Hello Jeepguy and good morning DV !  I sell like giant trees, Palms,Oaks etc......the kind that takes cranes and heavy equipment to move. Hot as hell in the summer and colder than a well diggers ass in the wet winters LOL....and there's very little room for mistakes.

Wow,  you need to get to the desert plan 100 thousands of trees ,  might eas the heat bucket ..

Houston is the hot spot from what I hear

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, blueskyline said:

I'm wrong quite often.  But I do believe this is starting to spell out for us . The currency on their cards is used for international purchases on online.  This article says a currency ,I assume the card currency has a value. Which would be needed to make international purchases. The card currency i assume , cant be smuggled stolen or counterfeit . Being why the CBI and Alak are seeing World Wide acclaim and Release from watch list and certain Sanctions . It looks like we are in the midst of the reinstatement. I guess the Digital side. You would think Article 8 acceptance is needed for that. Perhaps a quiet acceptance. Bank in Dubai outside Iraq . Islamic banking growing . Smart Cards expanding . To me it seems we are just about there. Whatever looks like when it shows itself .

You’re my boy (or girl) Blue! 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, davis411 said:

Look at the bright side

i will be beside u in same shape drooling also

we can have wheelchair races 

Alrighty Then . . . You’re on  -  just thinking of ALL those Octogenarians  “ Hot Mommas “ we’ll be sure to have climbing up and down our, uh,er,  “ wheel chairs “ after the races at the old folks home.  

Some Gals like the “ dangerous types “.  :rocking-chair:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Us D (Dumb) A ( Azz ) T (tankers) DAT’S is mo smarter Dan DAT !  :tiphat:if we’re here for another decade I’ll be wearing diapers and a drooling fool pushing a walker. I’m just a fool at the moment :jester:

DAT...haven’t heard that in a loooooong time🤣😂🤣😂. I remember for a short period we used CDAT (Computerized Dumb A$$ Tanker)!🤣😂🤣😂🇺🇸

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 7/29/2018 at 2:39 PM, Laid Back said:

Thanks for the post DWS112.

They have a liquidity and a BIG need for lower denomination notes and coins ....This put more pressure on the CBI to move forward with the delete of 000 project and the introduction of lower denomination notes and coins.

Go CBI

Go New monetary policy

Go RV

For sure - a step closer everyday. :twothumbs:  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

DAT...haven’t heard that in a loooooong time🤣😂🤣😂. I remember for a short period we used CDAT (Computerized Dumb A$$ Tanker)!🤣😂🤣😂🇺🇸

DATS RIGHT ! We be uptown and Shyte. . . . And stuff. :salute:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

For sure - a step closer everyday. :twothumbs:  

Agree with you my friend ChuckF, :twothumbs:

250 IQD / 1190 = $0.21 cents

500 IQD / 1190 = $0.42 cents

1000 IQD / 1190 = $0.84 cents

For example; To buy a loaf of bread that cost $5 they need 23.8 notes of 250 IQD

$100 = 476 notes of 250 IQD 

NO Purchasing power and too much notes to carry

Its time to give real market value to the dinar and roll out lower denomination notes.

Go CBI

Go RV

Go lower notes

Go purchasing power

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4