Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iran to 'start building two new $10billion nuclear plants

pokerplayer

Bushehr Nuclear Power PlantBushehr Nuclear Power Plant (Image: Rex Features)

Iran is to 'start building two new nuclear plants with Russia tomorrow', the country has suddenly revealed today.

The country's Head of Atomic Energy Organization made the shock revelation to stunned reporters at an airport today.

The news of what is claimed to be the start of a $10billion project will come as a shock to the West, not least US President Donald Trump who has been particularly critical of Iran's nuclear ambitions of late.

Recent Iranian missile launches have triggered US sanctions - said to also be in violation of the "spirit" of a 2015 nuclear deal between Tehran and major Western powers.

Chatter emerged on social media this afternoon that construction on two new nuclear plants in Bushehr, in the south of Iran, will begin tomorrow.

Then Iran's state news agency, The Islamic Republic News Agency, put out a statement confirming that the building work will start at the existing Bushehr Power Plant.

Head-of-the-Iranian-Atomic-Energy-OrganiThe Head of the Iranian Atomic Energy Organization, Ali Akbar Salehi (Image: REUTERS)

•  

A-recent-photograph-of-suspected-uranium
A suspected uranium-enrichment facility near Qom in Iran (Image: Reuters)  

A suspected uranium-enrichment facility near Qom in Iran (Image: Reuters)

Salehi insisted that the construction of the plants was agreed three years ago in Moscow as part of what is called the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA).

The statement said that Salehi added that "the two units are supposed to be constructed within the framework of safeguard agreements with International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) and Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT) as well".

The operation is reported to be worth around $10billion, the statement added.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

oh dear lord....Is Iran serious?????

we are wrapping things up over there and here we go again.....

I know this has been going on for years....but this is the modern age folks....cant they just get addicted to computer war games or something???

You have got to be kidding me ? A Ruby for an opinion on a post ? Sorry snow, already gave you a green one so can't help out here.

Can someone be kind enough to give snow an emerald to help erase the ruby ?

Thxs, pp

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

26 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

You have got to be kidding me ? A Ruby for an opinion on a post ? Sorry snow, already gave you a green one so can't help out here.

Can someone be kind enough to give snow an emerald to help erase the ruby ?

Thxs, pp

Done  PP

• Upvote 3

I dunno but this makes me think of this guy

http://keshefoundation.org/plasma

With his new technology...

Sorry had to come back to this ...makes me wonder if this is why we're trying to put the strong hold on them and Central Bank them...

Last I saw this guy was showing tech (like transferring a golf ball through a brick wall without breaking either one as if the wall was permeable through matching vibrational patterns of the objects because atoms molecules don't true touch or sit still. For an example many more) to UN ...maybe they didn't like it...or they did...and needed it for themselves...

Also, think of the earth as a vessel and having that in an equation with time and space...I'm talking like a doorway hallway type deal from new York to London in 30mins or less...

I mean I could break down how I understand this tech to work...but I don't have time lol just think of how space ships seem to vanish before ones eyes...hmm...maybe just change the space they occupy leaving time alone...bam gone...

• Upvote 1