Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary power: Kurds did not provide a convincing justification for non-commitment to pay oil money

International Energy: Stop the transfer of oil through Kurdistan cast its effects on Europe

:lol:

From 2017-10-12 at 18:33 (Baghdad time)

bb4f57620f4a5c3450712eb451aa55b5bd98cdce

Follow up of Mawazine News

The International Energy Agency (IEA) said on Thursday that the possibility of stopping the transit of oil from Iraqi Kurdistan through Turkish territory would not only affect the region but would also affect buyers from Europe, mainly Italy.

"As long as exports from northern Iraq continue through the KRG pipeline linking the Kirkuk-Ceyhan oil pipeline," the monthly report of the International Energy Agency (IEA) said in October. "On the border with Turkey, For transit will harm Erbil, which exports all its oil through Turkey, thereby achieving the majority of their income. "

"The suspension of transit will create problems, especially for European oil buyers from northern Iraq, Italy is the largest, while Croatia, Greece, Spain and Israel are also buying this oil on a regular basis," the report said.

The International Energy Agency also said that foreign companies operating on the territory of the region should be concerned about the current situation. Russian oil company Rosneft announced joint plans with Erbil in 2019 to launch a pipeline to export gas to Turkey and Europe. In June, the two parties signed a number of binding agreements on expanding cooperation in the exploration and production of hydrocarbons, trade and logistics.

The Kurdistan region of Iraq held a referendum on secession from Iraq on 25 September last, amid intense internal, regional and international controversy.

The government in Baghdad considers the referendum unconstitutional and illegal, and demands the cancellation of its results and all its consequences, while sticking to the leaders of the Kurdistan region referendum and its results announced by the Independent Electoral Commission for elections and referendum in the region, and exceeded the participation rate 72.16%, 92.73% of them agreed to secede from Iraq And the formation of an independent state

• Upvote 1

The representative of the Kurdistan Regional Government in the Islamic Republic of Iran, Nazem al-Dabbagh, said on Thursday that the trade movement between the region and Iran fell significantly after the referendum, pointing out that the Iranian authorities continue to prevent the entry of tankers of oil derivatives to Kurdistan via Pashmakh and Parviz Khan.
Dabbagh told Al-Ghad Press that "the trade exchange between Iran and the Kurdistan region through the Beshmakh and Parviz Khan is much lower than it was before the referendum." He pointed out that "all types of goods enter from and to the Beshmakh and Parviz Khan, except oil derivatives Where the Iranian government is still determined to prevent the entry of oil derivatives to the region, especially gasoline. " 
Dabbagh said that "the travel of citizens to the Kurds to Tehran declined by a high proportion of what was before the referendum, where on one day, many large passenger cars moving from the cities of Erbil and Sulaymaniyah to Tehran, but travel after the referendum has become very weak."
  • Upvote 1

International energy warns of the suspension of crude Kurdistan: will negatively affect Europe

International Energy warns of the suspension of crude Kurdistan: will negatively affect Europe

Twilight News    

10 hours ago

The International Energy Agency (IEA) warned on Thursday that oil exports from the Kurdistan Region of Iraq would stop, indicating that it would negatively affect European countries, led by Italy.

"As long as exports from northern Iraq continue through the Kurdistan Regional Government pipeline linking Kirkuk with the Turkish port of Ceyhan, any transit stop will harm Erbil, which exports all of its oil," said the monthly report of the International Energy Agency's October report. Through Turkey, thereby achieving their majority of income. "

"The suspension of transit will create problems, especially for European oil buyers from northern Iraq, Italy is the largest, while Croatia, Greece, Spain and Israel also buy this oil on a regular basis."

The International Energy Agency also said that foreign companies operating on the territory of the region should be concerned about the current situation. Russian oil company Rosneft announced joint plans with Erbil in 2019 to launch a pipeline to export gas to Turkey and Europe. In June, the two sides signed a number of binding agreements on expanding cooperation in the exploration and production of hydrocarbons, trade and logistics. "

The Kurdistan Region of Iraq held a referendum for independence from Iraq on 25 September last, amid intense internal, regional and international controversy.

The government in Baghdad, the referendum unconstitutional, and imposed sanctions on the region, including the prohibition of international flights to and from the region.

The Iraqi government has also asked neighboring countries to limit their dealings with Baghdad with regard to border crossings and oil exports. Ankara has repeatedly hinted at the possibility of closing the pipeline.

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to "Kurdistan" declares its readiness for any kind of negotiations with the Iraqi government

"Kurdistan" declares its readiness for any kind of negotiations with the Iraqi government

"Kurdistan" declares its readiness for any kind of negotiations with the Iraqi government
Kurdistan Regional Government Meeting

12 October 2017 04:53 PM

Directly : it renewed the Kurdistan Regional Government in a statement today, its call for dialogue with regard to ports, internal trade , insurance services to citizens, banks and airports , under restrictions after the secession of the province referendum, and confirmed its readiness for any kind of negotiation under the Iraqi constitution.

On Wednesday, the Iraqi Rusafa court issued an arrest warrant for the head of the Kurdistan Election and Referendum Commission (KRG) and two of his aides for "violating a valid court decision that considered the vote on independence invalid ."

The central government in Baghdad stepped up its steps towards the region after the referendum , 25 September last, warning of any attempts to secede, and called on all regional and foreign parties not to support calls for secession, and limit dealing in oil and gas files with the official government.

Iraq fears the secession of the oil- rich province , especially after the declaration of " Kirkuk " to participate in the referendum.

Two days ago, the Iraqi oil minister recommended an urgent plan for the rehabilitation and rehabilitation of the oil pipeline from the Kirkuk fields to the Turkish port of Ceyhan , through the provinces of Salah al-Din and Nineveh, in order to avoid control of the region on the line.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Thank You, The Englishman, for this and all the other great posts! The Best Of Your Morning Tomorrow Morning To You! :tiphat:

Maybe I am wrong here so please help me out on a couple points of inquiry:

• One may need to ask the question as to whether or not they actually have heads.
  • One may need to ask the question if their heads are exposed to the free air and not shoved completely into their respective body waste discharge cavities.

:shrug:    :shrug:     :shrug:

:confused2:   :confused2:   :confused2:

Just wonderin'.

The Best Of Your Evenings To You, The Englishman, BoosterBGlee, 10 Years Later, and all DV! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

Hhmm . . . I see the confusion. I should have stated " Mutant Screw Heads " . Being of the MUTANT classification allows for the TOTAL INSERTION " into their respective body waste discharge cavities.":eek:

:lol:  :wave:  Top of the evening to ya " S " :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

Just now, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Hhmm . . . I see the confusion. I should have stated " Mutant Screw Heads " . Being of the MUTANT classification allows for the TOTAL INSERTION " into their respective body waste discharge cavities.":eek:

:lol:  :wave:  Top of the evening to ya " S " :tiphat:

All The Best To You, 10 Years Later!!! I am always impressed with Your way with words!!!! :salute:   :salute:   :salute:

US State Department: We monitor the movements of Iraqi forces accurately

Speaker: We do not want any party to disturb the security and stability of the region ...

Rawezh Muhamad

12/10/2017 - 23:52

US State Department: We monitor the movements of Iraqi forces accurately

A US State Department spokeswoman said Washington was closely monitoring the movements of Iraqi forces.

In response to a question on Iraqi military actions along the lines of contact with the Peshmerga forces in northern Mosul and southern Kirkuk, he said that our main goal is to eliminate the sting, protect the stability of the region and do not want any party to disturb the security and stability of those areas.

Indicating that they are closely monitoring the movements of Iraqi forces.

The statement came after the announcement by the Security Council of the Kurdistan Region , Wednesday evening, that Iraq is planning to attack the Kurdistan region, saying that the Council receives serious messages from Iraqi forces in this regard.

"We are receiving serious messages from Iraqi forces, the popular crowd militia and the federal police," the council said in a tweet on its Twitter account. Adding that "these forces are preparing for a major attack on Kurdistan in the south-west of Kirkuk and northern Mosul."

This, while the Peshmerga government of the Kurdistan Regional Government, said Thursday that it had seen senior US officials on the military movements of Iraqi forces near the positions of Peshmerga forces in areas north of Mosul and south of Kirkuk.

The ministry said in a statement (Basnoyz) that the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Sarbest Zekin met with the US Consul in the province of Kurdistan, Ken Gross, and discussed the developments on the lines of contact between the Peshmerga forces and Iraqi forces and coordination between the Peshmerga forces and the US military.

The statement quoted the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Peshmerga, that the Iraqi forces began military movements near the positions of the Peshmerga in Shankal north of Mosul, and in the south of Kirkuk . Noting that they do not see good intentions in these moves.

He called on US Secretary of State Colin Powell to block any undesirable developments leading to the collapse of the situation.

The statement said that the US Consul confirmed that they are familiar with the situation. Calling on everyone to exercise restraint and prevent any undesirable incidents.

• Upvote 1

The atmosphere of war between Erbil, Baghdad and Abadi reassures «Kurdish citizens»

News of the Iraqi army dropping a plane for the Peshmerga

Oct 13, 2017

12a496.jpg

Baghdad, «Al-Quds Al-Arabi»: from the bright Risan: A climate of escalation, on Thursday, the crisis between Baghdad and Erbil, what called for statements of calm by Iraqi Prime Minister Haider Abadi.

"We can not use the army against our people or fight a war against our Kurdish and other citizens," Abbadi said during a meeting to consolidate stability in Anbar province. "It is also our duty to preserve the unity of the country, Any aggression and extension of the federal authority, and subject oil imports and border crossings for control in the interest of the Kurdish citizen and to protect the national wealth ».

"There is information that we know that Iraqi forces, the popular crowd and the federal police intend to attack areas controlled by Peshmerga forces," the prime minister said after the Kurdistan Regional Council (KRG) published a "tweet" on its official website on Wednesday.

The "military escalation" between Baghdad and Erbil quickly escalated after the media reported news from a security source in the command of the 16th Army Division that the Iraqi army had shot down a Peshmerga pilot in Mosul.

According to the source, the plane was in "a reconnaissance mission in the atmosphere of Nimrod area (southeast of Mosul), and was filming the deployment of troops in and around the area, which are disputed areas and prohibited the surveillance aircraft filmed from any party.

According to the source, the "Peshmerga" Kurdish aircraft was shot down by the brigade's air defenses, which landed in the Salmiya village of the area.

The Peshmerga also reopened on Thursday afternoon, opening the roads linking Erbil and Dahuk on the one hand, and Mosul on the other, after it was closed earlier on Wednesday night, against the backdrop of information provided by the Security Council of the Kurdistan region.

• Upvote 1

Just now, yota691 said:

He called on US Secretary of State Colin Powell to block any undesirable developments leading to the collapse of the situation.

Interesting. Makes me think this is scripted. Colin Powell served as Secretary Of State during Bush Jr.'s Presidential term.

https://2001-2009.state.gov/secretary/former/powell/index.htm

Ole T Rex is the US Secretary of State now and he'll fix it!

I am wondering what the potential pre programmed outcome is for all this?

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 1

Side of the meeting
Side of the meeting

Roudao - Erbil  

announced Undersecretary of the Ministry of Peshmerga, Serbest to Zquin, on Thursday, October 12, 2017 that "Iraqi forces began to move near Jbhattna," adding that "there are feeling good intentions of these moves." 

The Deputy Minister of the Peshmerga met with the US Consul in the Kurdistan Region, Ken Cruz, and discussed together the situation in the lines of contact between the Peshmerga forces and Iraqi forces and coordination between the Peshmerga forces and the US military. 

A statement issued by the Ministry of Peshmerga that the Undersecretary of the Ministry announced during the meeting that "the Iraqi forces began military action near the Peshmerga fronts in Sinjar, northern Mosul and southern Kirkuk and do not feel good intentions of these moves." 

The Undersecretary of State, the US consul, called for the prevention of undesirable developments that could destabilize the situation, "the statement said.

On the other hand, said the US Consul in the Kurdistan Region: "We are familiar with the situation closely, and ask everyone to exercise restraint, and will not allow the occurrence of anything is undesirable."

Translated and edited by: Shunem Abdullah Khoshnaw

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

All The Best To You, 10 Years Later!!! I am always impressed with Your way with words!!!! :salute:   :salute:   :salute:

Thanx for the Kudos " S "  - I admire a Chap that possess a fine analytical eye such as yourself. I'll be the first to admit that sometimes I find myself in a state of bewilderment with articles these Pin Heads throw out there. Then  " BAM " ! ! ! . . . here comes Synopsis with a straight forward response that stops my head scratching.  :twothumbs:  

:woot:  :salute:

• Upvote 1

Thanx for the Kudos " S "  - I admire a Chap that possess a fine analytical eye such as yourself. I'll be the first to admit that sometimes I find myself in a state of bewilderment with articles these Pin Heads throw out there. Then  " BAM " ! ! ! . . . here comes Synopsis with a straight forward response that stops my head scratching.  :twothumbs:  

:woot:  :salute:

You are too kind, Sir! Glad I could be of some assistance, though! :salute:

• Upvote 1

Good thing to . . . I was about ready to fly over there and strangle some of those Pencil Necked Sandbaggers with my Bare Hands !  :D

Hey, if You find Yourself so inclined, whatever You do, don't go it alone!!! I and a host of others here will be right there with You - Just Let Us Know You Are Headed THAT Way!!!

We all need the anxiety reduction therapy!!!

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova!

3 hours ago, Synopsis said:
  • One may need to ask the question if their heads are exposed to the free air and not shoved completely into their respective body waste discharge cavities.

One guess......LOL. :lol:

your-head-up-your-own-ass.jpg

• Upvote 1

Just now, King Bean said:

One guess......LOL. :lol:

your-head-up-your-own-ass.jpg

Yep, King Bean! Pretty much 'splains it!!! :twothumbs:

I suspect, though, the subjects of interest in this topic are in a pre mortem instead of a post mortem state and are experiencing their very own confined space atmosphere!

:o   :o   :o

• Upvote 1

Thanks Yota,  your amazing stamina here is nothing other than stellar. :twothumbs:

Man, I think the Kurds have backed themselves into a corner with this referendum thing and Barzani has got them all up in arms trying to protect his crooked a$$. Something has got to give here and soon cause these guys are just coming off of years of major conflict and fighting, I mean, it’s in their blood to be constantly at war and another fight brewing just when things are starting to perhaps calm down, could get nasty. I’m not sure how much of all this is real,  how much is a playhouse or fake news, but, one thing is for sure, their are many moving pieces in this chess game and many advances being made but it’s like walking a tight rope over the Grand Canyon, one small gust and your diving down to the river below without a parachute. 

I know I know, this is what they do, conflict is in their genes, war is a way of life but we have seen as of late advances in all areas, billions being spent in new infrastructure, banking, oil and gas, telecommunications, and the list goes on and on. 

I don’t know, are the PTB’s REALLY wiling to let the war machine continue over there?  I would hope not and, personally I don’t see that happening, but what I do see is due to the current Abadi mission which is to abolish and hopefully bring to trial corrupt officials who robbed iraq blind, those with dirty hands are trying to put a monkey wrench into the stabilization of this whole deal. Will they succeed? 

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Good thing to . . . I was about ready to fly over there and strangle some of those Pencil Necked Sandbaggers with my Bare Hands !  :D

20 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Hey, if You find Yourself so inclined, whatever You do, don't go it alone!!! I and a host of others here will be right there with You - Just Let Us Know You Are Headed THAT Way!!!

We all need the anxiety reduction therapy!!!

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova!

Count me in Gents,  hey 10 Years we got your back brother...........just name it :salute:

• Upvote 2

Believe the Iraq Military show up in Kirkuk to help out on this as well...The military leadership is determined to end the "mandate of the mountain" and expel a fugitive from Hamrin...........DV link worth the read...

Hamrin Mountains

Hamrin Mountains
Hamrin Mountains is located in Iraq
Hamrin Mountains
Hamrin Mountains
Highest point
Elevation 500 m (1,600 ft)
Coordinates 17px-WMA_button2b.png35.0325°N 43.6463889°ECoordinates17px-WMA_button2b.png35.0325°N 43.6463889°E
Geography
Location Iraq
Parent range Zagros Mountains
Geology
Mountain type Anticlinal fold

The Hamrin Mountains (Arabic: جبل حمرين Jabāl HamrīnKurdish: Çiyayê Hemrîn or Çiyayên Hemrîn) are a small mountain ridge in northeast Iraq. The westernmost ripple of the greater Zagros mountains,[1] the Hamrin mountains extend from the Diyala Province bordering Iran, northwest to the Tigris river, crossing northern Salah ad Din Province and southern Kirkuk Province.

In antiquity, the mountains were part of the frontier region between Babylonia to the south and Assyria to the north. Today, the area forms part of the linguistic boundarybetween most of Arabic-speaking Iraq and Kurdish-speaking Iraq.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Wiljor said:

Count me in Gents,  hey 10 Years we got your back brother...........just name it :salute:

The Top Of Your Evening To You, Wiljor!!!

Hey, our Fine Friends from the North are ALWAYS Welcome and are such Good Company (YEAH!)!!! :salute:   :salute:   :salute:

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Parliamentary power: Kurds did not provide a convincing justification for non-commitment to pay oil money
  • yota691 featured this topic
  • yota691 locked this topic