Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I started another thread in which it was stated that around the yr 2015 there 

would be some kind of invasion that would eventually culminate into an attack 

on the world. It is my belief that this invasion is the Islamist march we now are seeing 

move across the world. I present this as further evidence of my thesis, and again my

friends if I'm correct I beg of you all to consider the condition of your souls. Because if I'm

right Christ is the only thing that will protect us.

Mayors Of Eighteen U.S. Cities Tell Obama They Are Ready To Take More Syrian Refugees

Mayors from eighteen U.S. cities signed a letter to President Obama saying they are willing to take even more refugees than what has been proposed by the administration.

“We will welcome the Syrian families to make homes and new lives in our cities,” wrote the mayors, all of whom are part of the Cities United for Immigration Action coalition.

“Indeed, we are writing to say that we stand ready to work with your Administration to do much more and to urge you to increase still further the number of Syrian refugees the United States will accept for resettlement.”

“This is a challenge we can meet, and the undersigned mayors stand ready to help you meet it,” they wrote.

The mayors who signed included New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti, Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake and Boston Mayor Martin J. Walsh.

It should be noted that Mayor de Blasio reversed his position on the issue within two weeks. He was asked about accepting Syrian refugees back on September 8 at the West Indian American Day Carnival Association Breakfast. He told the questioner at the time that the issue was “Europe’s problem.”

“It’s – look – let’s start by saying, first, it is the federal government’s responsibility to deal with an international matter. And second, obviously the United States should be part of the solution. But first and foremost, this is a European problem – and the European community has to own up to this problem, and so far has not done that effectively. I commend Pope Francis for sending a message, once again, for being an extraordinary moral voice, and saying, by his own action, that this is something that Europe has to take responsibility for.”

De Blasio most recently stated, “New York has always been a place where the American Dream has come to life for generations of immigrants from around the globe. For the thousands of Syrian refugees fleeing the nightmare of oppression, in search of safety, stability, and salvation, we say welcome. As the Pope visits New York this week, we are reminded that the answer to the age-old question, ‘am I my brothers keeper’ must be a resounding yes if we are to live up to the values on which our nation was founded and our future depends.”

Syrian refugees will be spread out over at least 190 different American cites. The Obama administration announced on Sunday that the U.S. will accept 85,000 refugees this year and 100,000 total in fiscal year 2017.

The letter the mayors signed and sent to the president is below:

Dear President Obama:

We commend your decision to open America’s doors to at least 10,000 Syrian refugees displaced by civil war, and applaud your commitment to increase the overall number of refugees the U.S. will resettle over the course of the next two years. This announcement is a vital initial step to honoring America’s commitment to support those fleeing oppression.

As the mayors of cities across the country, we see first-hand the myriad ways in which immigrants and refugees make our communities stronger economically, socially and culturally. We will welcome the Syrian families to make homes and new lives in our cities. Indeed, we are writing to say that we stand ready to work with your Administration to do much more and to urge you to increase still further the number of Syrian refugees the United States will accept for resettlement. The surge of humanity fleeing war and famine is the largest refugee crisis since World War II. The United States is in a position to lead a global narrative of inclusion and support. This is a challenge we can meet, and the undersigned mayors stand ready to help you meet it.

Our cities have been transformed by the skills and the spirit of those who come to us from around the world. The drive and enterprise of immigrants and refugees have helped build our economies, enliven our arts and culture, and enrich our neighborhoods.

We have taken in refugees, and will help make room for thousands more. This is because the United States has developed a robust screening and background check that assures us that we know who we are welcoming into this country. With national security systems in place, we stand ready to support the Administration in increasing the numbers of refugees we can accept.

With Pope Francis’ visit, we are mindful of his call for greater compassion in the face of this ongoing crisis and stand with you in supporting those “journeying towards the hope of life.”

Sincerely,

Ed Pawlowski, Mayor of Allentown, PA

Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, Mayor of Baltimore, MD

Martin J. Walsh, Mayor of Boston, MA

James Diossa, Mayor of Central Falls, RI

Mark Kleinschmidt, Mayor of Chapel Hill, NC

Rahm Emanuel, Mayor of Chicago, IL

Edward Terry, Mayor of Clarkston, GA

Nan Whaley, Mayor of Dayton, OH

Domenick Stampone, Mayor of Haledon, NJ

Pedro E. Segarra, Mayor of Hartford, CT

Eric Garcetti, Mayor of Los Angeles, CA

Betsy Hodges, Mayor of Minneapolis, MN

Bill de Blasio, Mayor of New York City, NY

Jose Torres, Mayor of Paterson, NJ

William Peduto, Mayor of Pittsburgh, PA

Javier Gonzales, Mayor of Santa Fe, NM

Francis G. Slay, Mayor of St. Louis, MO

Stephanie A. Miner, Mayor of Syracuse, NY

I hope you are wrong, but I don't think so ! May The Lord Jesus Christ, God The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit guide us and help by His Grace and mercy; as He always does. 

In Jesus's name I pray. Amen

You know some are gonna call us paranoid and bigots. ISIS personel have already been caught with fake Syrian ID in the European countries they have flooded. ISIS leaders have already announced that this mass exodus in part of their plan to take over the world. We have a weak minded short sighted President who cannot see that his ideological political positions, his plan to fundamentally transform America, will subvert all that made America great. I pray we can survive the next 16 months, and that the next elected President will undo all of Obama's Executive actions. Plus to unapologetically return America to the land of prosperity and world wide strength.

Refugee Crisis in Syria Raises Fears in South Carolina

DUNCAN, S.C. — The worried citizens gathered in the high school cafeteria, about 200 strong. Patriotic songs played on the stereo, a man in a blue blazer from the John Birch Society hovered by a well-stocked literature table, and Lauren L. Martel, a lawyer from Hilton Head, told the crowd that 25 Syrian refugees were already living among them.

“The U.N. calls it ‘refugee resettlement’ — the Muslims call it hijra, migration,” said another speaker, Jim McMillan, a local businessman. “They don’t plan to assimilate, they don’t plan to take on our culture. They plan to change the way of American life.”

The United States government has pledged toincrease the number of worldwide refugeesallowed in the country each year from 70,000 to 100,000 by the year 2017; earlier this month, the Obama administration said it would take in at least 10,000 Syrian refugees over the next year. But the anger and anxiety here show just how hard this might be in some parts of the country.

None of Syria’s four million refugees have been resettled in this part of South Carolina in the last year, according to the State Department. Since May, a Christian nonprofit group, World Relief, has placed 32 refugees in the region, but most of them were Christians fleeing troubled countries like Myanmar and the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Even so, in South Carolina’s Upstate region, as its conservative northwest corner is known, the crisis has divided those who want to welcome new waves of huddled masses from those who question the federal government’s ability to weed out Muslim extremists. Some critics, echoing concerns in towns across the country, fear the newcomers will burden local government agencies or alter the character of their communities.

The criticism here has encompassed both sober-minded questions about local school funding and warnings about global conspiracies. It began this spring when the Baltimore-based World Relief, one of nine nonprofit agencies that work with the federal government to resettle refugees, prepared to open its new office in Spartanburg, a city of 37,000 close to a major BMW auto plant.

Lynn Isler, a stay-at-home mother, was among those who pushed back. She created a short-lived Facebook page that warned of the “perfect storm that the Syrian refugees will bring.” She has also warned that Communists had infiltrated some elements of the Christian Evangelical movement that supports refugee resettlement.

Elected officials have weighed in as well. Representative Trey Gowdy, a Republican whose district is part of the Upstate region and who leads the House select committee investigating the attack on the American diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, has complained that the federal government did not sufficiently coordinate with local officials before allowing the current crop of refugees to arrive.

State Senator Lee Bright, who represents Greenville and Spartanburg Counties, has called for “open hearings” on the resettlement effort, echoing the concerns of some fellow Republicans who say it is difficult to perform background checks on Syrian refugees, given the chaos that has engulfed their country. Many critics point to the congressional testimony of Michael Steinbach, assistant director of counterterrorism for the F.B.I., who told a House committee in February that Syria lacked systems that could provide information to evaluate refugees.

Photo

At the meeting in the cafeteria Sunday evening at James F. Byrnes High School in Duncan, a small city near Spartanburg, State Representative Mike Burns, a Republican from Greenville County, spoke more broadly of immigration policies that were threatening traditional American culture.

“This immigration fiasco that we’re in the middle of is going to take away the very things that we’re dear about,” Mr. Burns said.

Evan Mulch, the field coordinator for the John Birch Society, the right-wing group, told the crowd the resettlements were “part of the New World Order game plan.” Another speaker worried that the refugees would stress the state’s already stretched Social Services Department.

The United States, Ms. Martel said, is “a Judeo-Christian nation.”

“We are not a Muslim nation, and those two things cannot coexist,” she added.

During a question-and-answer session, a woman asked if the refugees could be sent home on “troop ships.” A man asked if they could be sent on a plane to Saudi Arabia. When he was told that they could not, his frustration mounted.

“Do we shoot them?” he asked, to laughter and applause. “Come on! I mean, this is crazy.”

Jason Lee, 41, a Southern Baptist preacher who is the director of World Relief’s Spartanburg office, said he had been surprised by the vehement resistance. In the mid-2000s, when he helped Somali refugees adjust to new lives in Kentucky, there were very few local complaints.

“The fear-mongering seems really different,” Mr. Lee said.

The situation here has been troubling enough that Anne C. Richard, the assistant secretary of state for population, refugees and migration, traveled to the Spartanburg area in late August to meet with skeptics and to try to correct what she called “misinformation” about the local program.

In a telephone interview on Tuesday, Ms. Richard said that the concern about bringing in “bad actors” from the Middle East had some merit. She alluded to the case of two Iraqi refugees who settled in Bowling Green, Ky., and were charged in 2011 with trying to send weapons and money to a Qaeda affiliate in Iraq.

But she said that screening procedures had improved since then. She also said that the vast majority of the three million refugees brought to the United States since 1975 — including 19,000 Iraqis who were resettled in the 2014 fiscal year — have integrated peacefully. (The United States has taken in about 1,500 refugees from Syria since the start of the conflict there more than four years ago.)

Ms. Richard said many Americans had long supported refugee resettlement programs. “It’s an American tradition, and a lot of Americans get that,” she said. In many parts of the country, including South Carolina, the Syrian crisis has elicited calls for compassion and offers of help: On Sept. 13, hundreds of people gathered in University City, a suburb of St. Louis, to ask the federal government to accept “as many Syrian refugees as possible” in the area, according to the St. Louis chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations.

This week, the mayors of 18 American cities, including Bill de Blasio of New York and Eric Garcetti of Los Angeles, sent a letter to President Obama urging him “to increase still further the number of Syrian refugees the United States will accept for resettlement.” The mayors asserted that the United States had a “robust screening and background check” system in place for refugees, who, they said, “have helped build our economies, enliven our arts and culture, and enrich our neighborhoods.”

But even before the Syrian crisis dominated headlines worldwide, resettlement agencies had noted a rise in anti-refugee sentiment in parts of the United States, said Melanie Nezer, vice president of policy and advocacy at HIAS, a Jewish nonprofit that works with refugees. In the last two decades, they have increasingly placed people in smaller communities to try to avoid the high cost of living in traditional immigrant magnets like New York and Los Angeles. At the same time, unemployment and tight budgets have prompted some local governments to fight the placement of refugees.

In South Carolina, a number of influential Upstate religious leaders have embraced the refugee program. The Rev. D.J. Horton, senior pastor of Anderson Mill Road Baptist Church, said dozens from his flock of 2,300 had already completed refugee support training. “It’s very hard to read your Bible, especially your New Testament, and refuse refuge to people who are vulnerable,” he said.

Mr. Lee said World Relief has proposed to the State Department resettling as many as 116 refugees in the Upstate region in the next year. He did not rule out the possibility that Syrians might be resettled in the area in the future. For now, he said, his group had resettled just one Muslim family of four, from Iraq, and a former Iraqi translator for United States security companies who has renounced his religion.

The former translator met with a reporter on Monday and asked that his name not be used, for fear of attracting attention from anti-refugee activists. He said his reception in the United States had been warm, but he had been careful not to mention he is an Iraqi: Among Americans, he said, “Suicider, killer — this is the stereotype of Iraq.”

I hope you are wrong, but I don't think so ! May The Lord Jesus Christ, God The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit guide us and help by His Grace and mercy; as He always does. 

In Jesus's name I pray. Amen

You know some are gonna call us paranoid and bigots. ISIS personel have already been caught with fake Syrian ID in the European countries they have flooded. ISIS leaders have already announced that this mass exodus in part of their plan to take over the world. We have a weak minded short sighted President who cannot see that his ideological political positions, his plan to fundamentally transform America, will subvert all that made America great. I pray we can survive the next 16 months, and that the next elected President will undo all of Obama's Executive actions. Plus to unapologetically return America to the land of prosperity and world wide strength.

That's right and your may want to check this out. 

"transforming our world: the agenda of the 2030 Sustainable Development

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/208757-an-international-plan-to-eradicate-poverty-in-15-years/#ixzz3my74TwQi

Unfortunately I am about 7 miles from down town Boston. I can't imagine where

they are going to put them.This is going to get real interesting .In our city the only

open space is the old granite quarries.The present Mayor Koch is fighting to keep

his job his term is up this year so there has been no mention about refugees so far.

Time will tell.

• 3 weeks later...

As the events of this invasion progress into what appears to be WWW3 I wanted to continue 

posting the progression of events. In the Master Jedi Yota's format.    :tiphat:

'Convert or die' ISIS graffiti jihadis declare first European 'caliphate'

ISLAMIC State graffiti has appeared in a European city as sympathizers of the group claim "the caliphate is here".

ISIS-terrorists-470396.jpgIG

TERRORISTS: ISIS sympathisers have graffitied the walls of restaurants in Sweden

The terror group's logo was daubed on the wall of a restaurant in Gothenburg, Sweden.

Chilling messages such as "convert or die" and "the caliphate is here" were also found covering the outside of Markus Samuelsson's bakery.

"I felt a sudden chill down my spine. It’s terribly painful, we feel threatened," Samuelsson said.

jihadis-iraq-307329.jpgIG

FEAR: Jihadis are targeting Christians in Sweden – like they did in Iraq

“It’s terribly painful, we feel threatened”
Markus Samuelsson

The Arabic letter for "N" – which has been used to identify Christians and drive them out of their homes by ISIS fighters – was also painted on the restaurant.

Gothenburg is a hotbed for jihadist recruiting, terrorism expert Magnus Ranstorp described it as "the Swedish Centre for Jihadists".

Cops have launched a probe into the incident and will no doubt be on high alert in fear of a potential attack.

It was reported by local media earlier this year that at least 150 future terrorists had left the city to join ISIS in Iraq and Syria.

It is thought ISIS sympathisers are targeting Sweden's Assyrian Christian community – just as they did in Mosul, Iraq, before seizing the city.

Fleeing ISIS fighters have been shaving off their beards and dressing as women to escape to the West – after realising a life of bloodthirsty terror is not for them.

Affirming news recently came to light that the second in command of the evil group was killed in a US air strike.

ISIS could be on its last legs after sustaining colossal damage after a continual swathe of bombings by Vladimir Putin's Russian troops.

VIDEO=> MASKED MIGRANTS Chanting “Allahu Akbar” Rally in Germany With Sticks and Pipes

No worries. Probably just a pep rally…

Tensions are high in Celle, Germany after hooded migrants were seen with sticks and pipes, shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’ in a street rally.

The Muslim migrants are reportedly from Chechnya.

Celle, Germany: Armed Chechen migrants take to the streets with "Alahu

— englishdefenceleague (@EDLofficialpage) 

Germany is expecting 1.5 million migrants this year.

Where R The Women? Where R The Elderly? Where R The Children? 10,000 Syrian War Refugees ->No, Muslim Terrorists! 

— Amy Mek (@AmyMek) 

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy

Not exactly working out the way the Jihadist wanted

German anti-Islam protest swells on fears about refugee influx
2015-10-19T213408Z_1_LYNXNPEB9I19T_RTROP

View gallery

People gather for an anti-immigration demonstration organised by rightwing movement Patriotic Europeans …

By Michelle Martin

DRESDEN, Germany (Reuters) - The German anti-Islam movement PEGIDA staged its biggest rally in months on Monday, sparked into fresh life on its first anniversary by anger at the government's decision to take in hundreds of thousands of migrants from the Middle East.

PEGIDA, or Patriotic Europeans Against the Islamization of the West, almost fizzled out earlier this year when its leader resigned after a photo was published of him posing as Hitler.

But it has swelled again as Germany implements Chancellor Angela Merkel's decision to accept a tide of refugees that could exceed a million this year, as she argues that Germany can not only cope but, with its aging population, will benefit in the long term.

Police declined to estimate the number of protesters but media put it at 15-20,000, somewhat below a peak of around 25,000 in January. Around 14,000 counter-demonstrators urged people to welcome refugees rather than whip up opposition.

PEGIDA supporters waved the national flag and carried posters bearing slogans such as "Hell comes with fake refugees" and "Every people should have its country, not every people a piece of Germany".

Riot police separate people holding a German flag and on their way to attend an anti-immigration dem …

Gathering outside Dresden's historic opera house, the Semperoper, PEGIDA supporters chanted "Deport! Deport!" and "Merkel must go!".

"We're just normal people who are scared of what's coming," said 37-year-old Patrick, a car mechanic. "As a German citizen who pays taxes, you feel like you're being taken for a ride."

Lutz Bachmann, the leader who resigned, told the rally: "Politicians attack and defame us and the lowest tricks are used to keep our mouths shut. We are threatened with death, there are attacks on our vehicles and houses and we are dragged through the mud, but we are still here ... And we will triumph!"

COUNTER-DEMONSTRATION

The counter-demonstrators marched through the town chanting: "Say it loud, say it clear, refugees are welcome here!"

People gather for an anti-immigration demonstration organised by rightwing movement Patriotic Europe …

As many German municipalities struggle to house and support the wave of migrants, criticism of Merkel's policy has grown, her ratings have slipped, and there have been arson attacks on refugee centers.

Simone Peter, leader of the Greens party and one of the counter-demonstrators, told Reuters: "We're for diversity and an open, colorful society, not hatred and violence ... the people who incite with right-wing slogans add fuel to the fire of the arsonists."

PEGIDA has more than 172,000 'Likes' on its Facebook page and wants Germany to stop taking asylum seekers immediately.

Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere said on Sunday that PEGIDA's organizers were "hard right-wing extremists" and everyone who attended their demonstrations "should know that they are running after rat catchers".

Thomas Jaeger, political scientist at Cologne University, said PEGIDA and the right-wing Alternative for Germany party were being allowed by the government to define how the refugee crisis was perceived by many people.

"What seems to be worrying a lot of people now is that people from different cultures are coming here, and they don't know how they will integrate, and that's quite a diffuse fear, and that's now being exploited by some political forces."

As many guns that Obama has sold in the past 7 years.

I just dont see a bunch of immigrants who have no money

Taking over anything. They would not stand a chance against

the millions of legal gun owners in this country.

But with that being said. No I dont want them here either.

I dont like their attitude   

• Upvote 1

Bed bugs are another silent invader to be weary of.......some hotels are not what they appear to be.   :( 

GO RV, then BV

Yea! But they don't wanna chop your Christian neighbors kids heads off and crucify their dead bodies.

But hey, if you're not a Christian what do you have to worry about? I guess bed bugs will suffice.

Yezedis would kill for a bed. :peace:

GO RV, then BV

Please tell me you can't be serious.

If they could kill for any reason then I suspect that Islam wouldn't be as big a problem as it is.

But when I get home tonight I will look up some stories about the atrocities that has happened to that people. As it fits in perfectly with this silent invasion of a satanic religion across the globe.

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy

If they could kill for any reason then I suspect that Islam wouldn't be as big a problem as it is.

But when I get home tonight I will look up some stories about the atrocities that has happened to that people. As it fits in perfectly with this silent invasion of a satanic religion across the globe.

The point I was trying to make brother is that it's not just Christians being targeted by radical Islam.....they hate all of humanity, even their own kind who have evolved away from the old teachings.   ;) 

GO RV, then BV

Ya know LGD You and I most certainly agree on one thing.

I have never at least in my life seen so much wickedness as the world we live in today.

I dont want to go all hobbitnistic on yall ( I just made up that word .Pretty cool huh)  But its 

like a great darkness has settled over this land. I mean you can actually feel it like its  palpable 

able to be touched or felt.
"the palpable bump at the bridge of the nose"
synonyms: tangible, touchable, noticeable, detectable
"a palpable bump"

• Upvote 1

Manby Pamby.... The new America... Hold me. Cuddle me. Protect me.

Give it up.

In my neighborhood there will be hell to pay if they want to play. Trust me. I may be progressive but I ain't dumb. Or afraid.

B/A

"Trust me. I may be progressive but I ain't dumb"

Now that's an Oxymoron!  If your progressive your part of the problem brother....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Again, islam is NOT a religion.  Allah is just a propaganda device to justify to the weak minded PC types the mindless violence of those narcissistic, nihilistic thugs.  While most muslims are ignorant, terrorized sheep, the only segments of islam that matter are the self-declared enemies of civilization in any form.  They have no goals in life except martyrdom while killing heathens.  They are equal opportunity murderers, killing the very young and old and women with unbiased relish, just because it's Thursday.  They brag that there are no boundries of ethics, laws, morals, social justice, a social contract, common sense, or just plain basic civility that will restrain, or even slow, their global nihilism.  Not only should they ALL be kept out of the US, those here now should be deported, or, if they are US citizens who do not renounce the most universal of islamic principles (i.e., Jihad, Sharia law) or self-deport, they should be interred as agents of enemy aliens.  And those who give them aid (such as Obummer, Kerry, Reid, et.al.) should be tried for treason. 

• Upvote 2