Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank & Delta's Latest Hot Flash...10/30/2014 @ 12:36PM

ronscarpa

Delta and Frank26 at KTFA: "CBI is Preparing To Issue 7 Small Coins" - 10/30/2014

KTFA:

DELTA » October 30th, 2014, 12:36 pm

URGENT FROM IRAQIA TV: CBI IS PREPARING TO ISSUE SEVEN SMALL COINS

Frank26: KTFA FAMILY ............. This is an algorithm reaching it's final destination........ Amen.

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE for fils (coins) and LD's (Lower Denominations) to be used at a program rate of 1166 because the currency value would be a negative number.

The CBI would first have to introduce a higher rate and have the laws to do this MR via the CBI. AND !!! ........... The 000's would be lifted in conjunction (at the same time ) ......... In order for the TRUE VALUE to be exposed.

They have and our CC have guided You STEP by STEP.

Amen ... Amen ... Amen !!!

Take care of each other KTFA FAMILY .........

KTFA, Frank

Walkingstick: CBI is preparing to issue a monetary metal parts

Hazem al-Shara 30/10/2014

Nora Albjara member of the committee of economy and investment in the House of Representatives revealed that the central bank completed its preparations for the issuance of metal coins of seven small groups, in conjunction with the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the paper currency is currently in circulation.

She said in her statement Albjara Radio Free Iraq, "said the project will take between four and five years, and which will be the launch of the categories of small coins gradually."

He predicted the financial expert Hilal Taan inflation rate declines, with the issuance of metal coins of small denominations in the daily financial transactions, remarkable that 3% of the value of inflation in Iraq due to the presence of large cash block.

The economic expert on behalf of Jamil Anton, noted that he may not find coins accepted by a lot of Iraqis, especially young people, due to the existence of an entire generation of Iraqis had not trading coins due to stop use since the early nineties of the twentieth century.

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&u=http://www.iraqhurr.org/content/article/26666313.html

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Can someone prove Frank wrong? As I see it, Delta is closer to Iraq than most. Delta watches Iraqi TV daily. So unless you have Iraqi t.v. and can understand the language, one might have faith.

"Delta is closer to Iraq than Most..." ?   Are you sure ?  I thought I say him at an October Fest/ Halloween Party dressed up like a tooth fairy drinking some dark Lager beer....... but I might be wrong. Although he was flown to the party in a private plane whose pilot had a striking resemblance to OKIE  !!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

"Delta is closer to Iraq than Most..." ?   Are you sure ?  I thought I say him at an October Fest/ Halloween Party dressed up like a tooth fairy drinking some dark Lager beer....... but I might be wrong. Although he was flown to the party in a private plane whose pilot had a striking resemblance to OKIE  !!!

I stand in Franks corner.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Can someone prove Frank wrong? As I see it, Delta is closer to Iraq than most. Delta watches Iraqi TV daily. So unless you have Iraqi t.v. and can understand the language, one might have faith.

Delta and Frank are not wrong gregp as far as the Iraqyia tv putting out such information.

CBI is preparing to issue a monetary metal parts

A4A69555-6020-41DE-9B39-B00952BA4EAE_w26

Metal coins from the category of 25 fils were in circulation until the nineties of the last century 

Hazem al-Shara

30/10/2014

Nora Albjara member of the committee of economy and investment in the House of Representatives revealed that the central bank completed its preparations for the issuance of metal coins of seven small groups, in conjunction with the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the paper currency is currently in circulation.

She said in her statement Albjara Radio Free Iraq, "said the project will take between four and five years, and which will be the launch of the categories of small coins gradually."

He predicted the financial expert Hilal Taan inflation rate declines, with the issuance of metal coins of small denominations in the daily financial transactions, remarkable that 3% of the value of inflation in Iraq due to the presence of large cash block.

The economic expert on behalf of Jamil Anton, noted that he may not find coins accepted by a lot of Iraqis, especially young people, due to the existence of an entire generation of Iraqis had not trading coins due to stop use since the early nineties of the twentieth century.

http://www.iraqhurr....e/26666313.html

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/189721-articles-10-30-2014/#ixzz3Hj0ygSmX

• Upvote 2

HAHA Coins!!!!! the Iraqis barely have pockets now to hold all those BIG (larger in size than ours) bills. let alone be walking around with 100 coins ...... anyone want to take the fanny pack to iraq I think we can make some "coin" off of it.... LMAO....  :twocents: