Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bill M " Look at Midnight " going into the 27th

Brisco

Look out for Sunday morning Iraqi time

BILL M : "ËXPECT TO GO SUNDAY" BY SAMER AL-SHAMMARI (FORMER EMPLOYEE OF CBI), 26 APRIL

Expect to go Sunday

Salam alaikum brothers and sister,

I just finish call with Zuhair to get latest update on where this happen and go. He say “Sunday morning it is expected to go” he ask me to keep calm, not be volatile with speaking to public journalist and ones i have spoke to keep them from telling story.

He know I shame them by media writing the story so he get his team in order to do what was to be done since January 2014.

Indicated me that we see price increases for first two weeks once is live. I not sure how much but I just care it happens.

Look out for Sunday morning Iraqi time.

Shukran Jazeelan    Samer Al-Shammari 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Brisco your post is very odd. Can you explain who these people are? And how do you know this?

I said NOT MINE for Entertainment value ONLY

As for explaining who they are RIGHT even if I could tell you who these KOOK BALLS are it would probably require many years of Therapy.

Please don't try to make SENCE of these YAHOOOOOS

"Expect To Go Sunday" Rumor Posted by BillM at Stage3Alpha

04/26/20141 Comment

Look out for Sunday morning Iraqi time

BILL M : "EXPECT TO GO SUNDAY" BY xxxx xxxxx (FORMER EMPLOYEE OF CBI), 26 APRIL

Expect to go Sunday

Salam alaikum brothers and sister,

I just finish call with yyyyyy to get latest update on where this happen and go. He say “Sunday morning it is expected to go” he ask me to keep calm, not be volatile with speaking to public journalist and ones i have spoke to keep them from telling story.

He know I shame them by media writing the story so he get his team in order to do what was to be done since January 2014.

Indicated me that we see price increases for first two weeks once is live. I not sure how much but I just care it happens.

Look out for Sunday morning Iraqi time.

zzzzzz xxxx xxxxxx

jajruth > It says to watch for it Sunday AM, Iraqi time...I believe that equates to late night tonight (4/26) in the U.S.

If I'm not mistaken...Sunday is the beginning of Iraq's work week. We will have to wait until, at least, Monday (US time)...if we will even be able to exchange then.

As always...there are NEVER any guarantees.

Sqwatchy April 26, 2014 well that would be a hot window then...this late evening...

omegaman April 26, 2014 this is a confirmation from what i heard from my Platform...Hong Kong...

BoomersStandUp > I posted his article in the Currency Watch blog on here. He says the IQD is coming out at .32 and will rise. I can tell you he's been taking a beating at xxyyyzz, as you can imagine no one is happy with a rate of .32!

Torncoppa > Well for some reason his information doesnt seem to be far fetched. The buy back cheap at .32 is sound also. Why buy back at a high rate to open the doors if you can pull as much circulating for a fraction. As a start point it is not as good as we expected but I recon we just hang on if that is how it falls. Cheers

Edited by Brisco
  • Upvote 1

The clock is ticking.............We will soon find out.........Would sure be great if it were true.     :praying:

I wouldn't count on it. But I.ll sure order more Dinar just in case.........NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

SOON -_-

But I think he spelled it wrong....

Probably really meant it would happen on Sumday...

Good one RVWITHME.

Lol. No ones happy with it coming out at .32. There's a lot if people who be very happy with .32. Myself included

..And myself and lots of others I'm sure. About 300 fold my Capital...Nothing to complain about.

Edited by umbertino