Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Wells Fargo Bank Story With A Grin !

DinarThug

That is wonderful to hear!!! Yippee!!!

Don't pay any mind to SnowGlobe... she will happily get out of your suitcase and just "purrrrr". :)

Didn't you work at a bank Umberto? Lol

Thank goodness it was before all of us dinarairians. :D

Yes I did.... Worst years of my life.... I'm glad I walked out of it.

The bosses mentality ( and some / many employees there) was just different....Another world.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

Yes I did.... Worst years of my life.... I'm glad I walked out of it.

The bosses mentality ( and some / many employees there) was just different....Another world.

Sorry you had to endure that my friend... welcome to DVland.

Truly laughing out loud here!!! :D

• Upvote 2

Sorry you had to endure that my friend... welcome to DVland.

Truly laughing out loud here!!! :D

Thanks Dear... No really, it was manageable... What saved me while there was that I was able to organize my vacation days in order to be able to travel  ( for about 2 weeks each time) 3 times a year.... That'd kinda keep me sane ( I know some here will disagree....Smile)

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Thanks Dear... No really, it was manageable... What saved me while there was that I was able to organize my vacation days in order to be able to travel  ( for about 2 weeks each time) 3 times a year.... That'd kinda keep me sane ( I know some here will disagree....Smile)

:) You are more "sane" than most of us... it must have worked. :)

• Upvote 2

:) You are more "sane" than most of us... it must have worked. :)

Very kind of you... I'd say most here are sane ...Smile.

umbert is sane????

OMG i am laughing sooo hard

Laughing-Cat.jpg

I knew it!  Hey, truth be told... If I happened to hear that .....I'd roar with laughter myself.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 5

And a grin really means what...?   :shrug: Plus, being an ordinary bank employee did he know what "warehousing" really meant...?  Just saying...LOL  :confused2: 

Yeah, I with ya Ron, exactly what I was thinking...Along with my rendition of what was really happening in this interchange....:

Then I said that today I do some 'currency exchanging' for fun.  He looked at me and grinned from ear to ear. (While thinking to himself, oh geezzz why do I always get the ole guys who insist on telling me stupid schmutz I could not care about less than I do.... okay just grin and maybe he'll go away faster) I smiled back and said, "I realize you're really not supposed to comment about that, but I know that you know that WE KNOW - that you know - Right?" 

I thought he was going to bust out laughing.(Because he had no idea WTF I just said..and was trying to contain himself from bursting out with laughter that I was acting all idiotic secret squirrel on him).   All he could do was grin and gulp. (Cause he really couldn't think of any thing else to say in reply to such an idiotic conversation.  ....  I thanked him for his assistance. (while at the same time pretending he both understood and cared about the jibberish I was speaking)

He said, "Have a good weekend" (while thinking get TF out of my face you nut bag).  And that was my time to grin as I shot back, "I'm planning to have a REALLY GOOD Weekend"  He was still one huge grin as he walked me to the door ((because he was afraid that if he didn't walk to me to the door, I would have stayed and said even more idiotic sheet)

• Upvote 4

Like Thug I'm just glad to be a part of this family............

The Adam's Family

The Adam's Family started when uncle Okie farted.......we all came out retarded........

The Adam's Family

lol.

Yeah, I with ya Ron, exactly what I was thinking...Along with my rendition of what was really happening in this interchange....:

Then I said that today I do some 'currency exchanging' for fun.  He looked at me and grinned from ear to ear. (While thinking to himself, oh geezzz why do I always get the ole guys who insist on telling me stupid schmutz I could not care about less than I do.... okay just grin and maybe he'll go away faster) I smiled back and said, "I realize you're really not supposed to comment about that, but I know that you know that WE KNOW - that you know - Right?" 

I thought he was going to bust out laughing.(Because he had no idea WTF I just said..and was trying to contain himself from bursting out with laughter that I was acting all idiotic secret squirrel on him).   All he could do was grin and gulp. (Cause he really couldn't think of any thing else to say in reply to such an idiotic conversation.  ....  I thanked him for his assistance. (while at the same time pretending he both understood and cared about the jibberish I was speaking)

He said, "Have a good weekend" (while thinking get TF out of my face you nut bag).  And that was my time to grin as I shot back, "I'm planning to have a REALLY GOOD Weekend"  He was still one huge grin as he walked me to the door ((because he was afraid that if he didn't walk to me to the door, I would have stayed and said even more idiotic sheet)

You nailed it, my Friend.

• Upvote 2

Umber;

Working for bank now. Know the feeling.... trying to keep  sanity is full-time job....

Go RV.

Yep...Agreed......No matter which Country... To quote Led Zeppelin... " The song remains the same".

I recall that when they 'd talk to me... They'd take for granted that since I was working there I'd have their same mindset....But no ( thank God)..

Needless to say I never progressed there career-wise. Which is  fine.

Wish  you the best... Hang on in there.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Like Thug I'm just glad to be a part of this family............

The Adam's Family

The Adam's Family started when uncle Okie farted.......we all came out retarded........

The Adam's Family

You should speak for yourself.  Just because you couldn't find the right hole doesn't mean the rest of us had any problem.  From some of your other posts you seem to have an unnatural fixation on fecal matter and that area in general.  is that you by yourself or is it maybe a Texas thing?  Hang in there though.  It can only get better from here.  Good luck.

• Upvote 1

You should speak for yourself.  Just because you couldn't find the right hole doesn't mean the rest of us had any problem.  From some of your other posts you seem to have an unnatural fixation on fecal matter and that area in general.  is that you by yourself or is it maybe a Texas thing?  Hang in there though.  It can only get better from here.  Good luck.

Well since you mentioned fecal matter I notice you've gained a little weight.......guess those Cali diets don't always work

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1