Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Speaking of lying.......

Wait for It...... April Fools!

Nope, no April foolery here. Just some good ol' fashioned bannings :D

I get the feeling there will be more... as a matter of fact, I'm going to send out another email right now to try and lure some more banworthy people into the land of DV-less-ness.

*sinister laugh here muahahahaha :D*

• Upvote 5

I get the feeling there will be more... as a matter of fact, I'm going to send out another email right now to try and lure some more banworthy people into the land of DV-less-ness.

Did you do that EVILE laugh with your little pinky to the corner of your mouth like Dr. Evil LOL LOL LOL

As for B one & Spy777 remember for every action their is an equal or opposite reaction. As you have just witnessed. Live and learn Children.

I only wish Keep could join you!

Edited by Brisco
  • Upvote 7

They have released the Adam Beast with his almighty BAN HAMMER!!!!!!

The_Mighty_Thor_by_FlowComa.jpg

• Upvote 3

Whether you agree with Adam Montana or not you have to give him credit. He put together this website for us to use and where we have a community. He also allows free speech and doesn't censor negative comments about the Dinar or even himself or his site for that matter. That's more than can be said for TNT Tony and pretty much every other Guru and site who even simply politely asking a question will get your account shutdown and your IP address banned for life. If your not interested in VIP pass on it, he's not twisting your arm to signup. Personally I don't see the value in it to sign up for myself but if others do cool for them and adam. I woudln't knock him for offering a service though. 

• Upvote 1

Did you do that EVILE laugh with your little pinky to the corner of your mouth like Dr. Evil LOL LOL LOL

As for B one & Spy777 remember for every action their is an equal or opposite reaction. As you have just witnessed. Live and learn Children.

I only wish Keep could join you!

Gee Brisco - I am getting a little tired of all the Keep bashing on this site.  I have followed his contributions since I joined this site four years ago and I highly regard his insight and thoughtful research.  If you have put in just half the energy that he devoted to posting thoughtful perspective(s) you wouldn't deflate the knowledge base he generously shares with us. This site would be terribly shallow without him and not worth visiting.  I've gained more from Keep's perspective (Scooter's also) than idle threats and bashing can affect.  Go ahead - neg me all you want.  I don't give a rat's patoote anyway - it won't make any difference.   Time will tell in the end.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Gee Brisco - I am getting a little tired of all the Keep bashing on this site.  I have followed his contributions since I joined this site four years ago and I highly regard his insight and thoughtful research.  If you have put in just half the energy that he devoted to posting thoughtful perspective(s) you wouldn't deflate the knowledge base he generously shares with us. This site would be terribly shallow without him and not worth visiting.  I've gained more from Keep's perspective (Scooter's also) than idle threats and bashing can affect.  Go ahead - neg me all you want.  I don't give a rat's patoote anyway - it won't make any difference.   Time will tell in the end.

Keepm has decided the Dinar is a losing investment and sold out.  You can join him in the Lop Section if you want. :shrug:

-

• Upvote 3

Keepm has decided the Dinar is a losing investment and sold out.  You can join him in the Lop Section if you want. :shrug:

-

That's right - toss us out like pairs of old shoes.  I guess I raised your hackles as well but I refuse to join the list of hopium addicts who bend the obvious to fit a scenario.

Markinsa, sorry to hurt your feelings but your WHY ARE YOU HERE response is a little cheap and insulting.  I wouldn't expect that from a moderator.     

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

That's right - toss us out like pairs of old shoes.  I guess I raised your hackles as well but I refuse to join the list of hopium addicts who bend the obvious to fit a scenario.

Markinsa, sorry to hurt your feelings but your WHY ARE YOU HERE response is a little cheap and insulting.  I wouldn't expect that from a moderator.     

Billy Goat..........Gruff?   :shrug: 

GO RV, and NO BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

SPY! Not for a second I thought Adam meant the RV. Diddn't you know there was  give-away going on ???

Tell ya what , grab a bottle of anything and glazed donut and just relax .

It works for me.

Oh yea ,  beacon greese is optional !

Edited by Man_Kind
  • Upvote 2

SPY! Not for a second I thought Adam meant the RV. Diddn't you know there was  give-away going on ???

Tell ya what , grab a bottle of anything and glazed donut and just relax .

It works for me.

Oh yea ,  beacon greese is optional !

Thank you Man_Kind :tiphat:

It's amusing to me that the anti-RV crowd constantly accuses me of putting a "spin" on news, but then they do the exact same thing by putting their own "spin" on me. I've never once seen an anti-RV personality mention the good that this site does, or anything positive... for example, when has anyone in the lopster tank mentioned:

1. The thousands of dollars that we have sent to charities?

2. The many many HAPPY VIP members here?

3. The flack I've taken personally for outing "gurus" that I knew to be flat out liars, but the community happened to like at the time?

I could go on and on, but it's not worth my time... I'm glad to see that you and others appreciate the services provided here and don't feel the need to bring negative energy to a positive site.

Keep up the good work :twothumbs:

• Upvote 6

Thank you Man_Kind :tiphat:

It's amusing to me that the anti-RV crowd constantly accuses me of putting a "spin" on news, but then they do the exact same thing by putting their own "spin" on me. I've never once seen an anti-RV personality mention the good that this site does, or anything positive... for example, when has anyone in the lopster tank mentioned:

1. The thousands of dollars that we have sent to charities?

2. The many many HAPPY VIP members here?

3. The flack I've taken personally for outing "gurus" that I knew to be flat out liars, but the community happened to like at the time?

I could go on and on, but it's not worth my time... I'm glad to see that you and others appreciate the services provided here and don't feel the need to bring negative energy to a positive site.

Keep up the good work :twothumbs:

What would happen if you turn up the "heat" in the Lopster tank?

I know there is one thread running for the past couple of days that has shown several members of this site who do not believe in this investment at all. In fact, their actions lead me to believe that they want to do nothing more than cause turmoil and strife. If I did not believe in this investment and I sold my entire interest in the outcome (sold all of my IQD) would I hang out in the lopster tank for hours on end trying to convince others that this is nothing more than a scam? The people on this site are adults and know nothing about this investment is a sure thing. Heck, a nuclear bomb could go off tomorrow in Baghdad and everything we think Iraq will have worked for could be up in smoke in an instant. But we don't need people telling us to deal in what-if scenarios and send spam emails to the currency dealers to put down on paper their business strategies for what-if scenarios. This is ridiculous.

My belief is that we should all approach this investment with cautious, but realistic expectations. I have invested enough to know that whatever the outcome, my retirement is secure. I am not relying on this investment to be the main source of my retirement funds, but should this happen, my retirement plans will surely accelerate. I also know that I could lose everything that I have put into this, but I am an adult and have assumed this risk. I think the risk-reward benefit makes it a no-brainer to pursue this opportunity. I have researched this for countless hours and have used this site, and others, to gather as much information as I can. The more I learn about this investment the more I become sure in my decision to pursue this opportunity.

So the point is that I come to this site to gather more information and to see the historical progress that Iraq makes day-by-day. So why would you keep members on the site who do not have a vested interest (and who have admitted so) to do nothing more than stir up dissent and doubt? I get enough dissent and doubt from my wife and I don't need more.

JMHO, thanks for letting me rant.

Indy

• Upvote 3

What would happen if you turn up the "heat" in the Lopster tank?

I know there is one thread running for the past couple of days that has shown several members of this site who do not believe in this investment at all. In fact, their actions lead me to believe that they want to do nothing more than cause turmoil and strife. If I did not believe in this investment and I sold my entire interest in the outcome (sold all of my IQD) would I hang out in the lopster tank for hours on end trying to convince others that this is nothing more than a scam? The people on this site are adults and know nothing about this investment is a sure thing. Heck, a nuclear bomb could go off tomorrow in Baghdad and everything we think Iraq will have worked for could be up in smoke in an instant. But we don't need people telling us to deal in what-if scenarios and send spam emails to the currency dealers to put down on paper their business strategies for what-if scenarios. This is ridiculous.

My belief is that we should all approach this investment with cautious, but realistic expectations. I have invested enough to know that whatever the outcome, my retirement is secure. I am not relying on this investment to be the main source of my retirement funds, but should this happen, my retirement plans will surely accelerate. I also know that I could lose everything that I have put into this, but I am an adult and have assumed this risk. I think the risk-reward benefit makes it a no-brainer to pursue this opportunity. I have researched this for countless hours and have used this site, and others, to gather as much information as I can. The more I learn about this investment the more I become sure in my decision to pursue this opportunity.

So the point is that I come to this site to gather more information and to see the historical progress that Iraq makes day-by-day. So why would you keep members on the site who do not have a vested interest (and who have admitted so) to do nothing more than stir up dissent and doubt? I get enough dissent and doubt from my wife and I don't need more.

JMHO, thanks for letting me rant.

Indy

Great post Indy :twothumbs:

I probably should go eliminate those members you just described... the truth is I have no idea who they are, because I don't even go into the lopster section. (I can count on one hand how many times I've wasted 2-3 minutes skimming the garbage in there since the "Tank" was introduced.)

Lucky them? Or maybe not... After all, they have to get up and live with themselves every day, and I'd be willing to bet most of them are just plain miserable, which is why they spend so much time being negative, which encourages other miserable people to hang out with them, and their self fulfilling prophecy of misery continues to prop up their miserable attitude on pretty much everything in life... it's a sad cycle, for sure.

:shrug:

• Upvote 4

When this RV's I'm buying one of those. Just sounds cool

It would be a great name for a new golf driver :eyebrows:

When it RV's, I'm gonna buy a big burly strong guy to do the "swingeth" for me.  My arthritis is acting up (always) and my arm hurts.  Not that I really need a reason, but I don't want you all to think I'm lazy.

• Upvote 2

Great post Indy :twothumbs:

I probably should go eliminate those members you just described... the truth is I have no idea who they are, because I don't even go into the lopster section. (I can count on one hand how many times I've wasted 2-3 minutes skimming the garbage in there since the "Tank" was introduced.)

Lucky them? Or maybe not... After all, they have to get up and live with themselves every day, and I'd be willing to bet most of them are just plain miserable, which is why they spend so much time being negative, which encourages other miserable people to hang out with them, and their self fulfilling prophecy of misery continues to prop up their miserable attitude on pretty much everything in life... it's a sad cycle, for sure.

:shrug:

I am one of those lackeys, Adam.  I love this site....the information...the people.  You and your staff do a magnificent job and I for one am completely hooked.  When the site was down for those few days.....I was trembling for my DV fix.  I got into this investment through a friend and I still have faith.  But, even if it never happens or the returns are minimal, I will still be a rich man, individually and spiritually because of the people I have met here.  I would probably be a VIP member if I had the spare cash and would accept responsibility for some of my poor decisions.  I just want to say Thank You very much for allowing a person like me to share in your site.   :peace: 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 7

I am one of those lackeys, Adam.  I love this site....the information...the people.  You and your staff do a magnificent job and I for one am completely hooked.  When the site was down for those few days.....I was trembling for my DV fix.  I got into this investment through a friend and I still have faith.  But, even if it never happens or the returns are minimal, I will still be a rich man, individually and spiritually because of the people I have met here.  I would probably be a VIP member if I had the spare cash and would accept responsibility for some of my poor decisions.  I just want to say Thank You very much for allowing a person like me to share in your site.   :peace: 

GO RV, and NO BV

Well said Shabs.

Adam... This site has enriched my knowledge... stretched and grown me in many ways.

For That... I THANK YOU. :tiphat:

• Upvote 6