Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Looking for Signs of an RV or GCR?

RVWITHME

OK, with all of the activity going on around the world concerning the GCR and the RV, here's something really "out there" that supposedly just happened in Ohio.

We never really know when this RV is going to "pop", so we look under every rock for signs of impending freedom.

This one is strange, that's why I put it here in rumore. See (and listen) to it for yourself...

Date: March 27, 2014 at 1:25:39 PM EDT

Subject: Listen to this

(*) Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio - March 27, 2014                               Report coming in that "good" military are going house to house in areas of Ohio getting names, phone #, and address.  Military personnel said that they would be coming back to give $2,000 vouchers to citizens to use when things start to "it's about to break", "it can come right now". "There's going to be a big change coming" said the military person who was going door to door in rural area of Ohio.  Military are saying that orders came from Washington D.C. Military is saying to stock up on items of importance.  Military personnel mentioned that we "were going back to common law".  Is this a true story?  You listen and decide.

CALL THIS TELEPHONE NUMBER AND LISTEN..............
(805)-399-1299
PIN: 776046#

• Upvote 2

HAHA!

Let them try it.

This kind of talk has been going on for years.

I don't suggest anyone try things in Texas or Arizona.

AND that with a Santa Barbara county CALIFORNIA phone number?

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 1

I called the number and the recording on the other end was a drunk sailor asking me if I wanted to have a good time...........it sounded innocent enough so I stayed on the line for a few hours with him. Nice guy, home on leave.......

HEHEHEHEHEEE

WAIT ! LET ME GUESS - U WERE THE SAILOR ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

OK, at the risk of the wrath of my fellow members, whom I trust...

Did anyone bother to actually listen to this this "freaky" call?

Did anybody bother to suspect that Something could be up, and we might be at the crux of the spear?

OK, with all of the activity going on around the world concerning the GCR and the RV, here's something really "out there" that supposedly just happened in Ohio.

We never really know when this RV is going to "pop", so we look under every rock for signs of impending freedom.

This one is strange, that's why I put it here in rumore. See (and listen) to it for yourself...

Date: March 27, 2014 at 1:25:39 PM EDTSubject: Listen to this

(*) Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio - March 27, 2014                               Report coming in that "good" military are going house to house in areas of Ohio getting names, phone #, and address.  Military personnel said that they would be coming back to give $2,000 vouchers to citizens to use when things start to "it's about to break", "it can come right now". "There's going to be a big change coming" said the military person who was going door to door in rural area of Ohio.  Military are saying that orders came from Washington D.C. Military is saying to stock up on items of importance.  Military personnel mentioned that we "were going back to common law".  Is this a true story?  You listen and decide.CALL THIS TELEPHONE NUMBER AND LISTEN..............

(805)-399-1299

PIN: 776046#

Maybe its just me.....or my paranoia is acting again, or the fact that havent had my coffee yet.....regardless my brain gave me some red flags about this one but i do no think its wise to dial that number.....i mean if u wanted an accurate number of dinarians or a rough estimate of who is currently holding, why not put out there the above trifle, with some key words, and place this on a dinar site.....and see who calls and confirms?.....nope. Not doing it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1