Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

15 States Have Filed a Petition to Secede from Obama's America

Deborah Layne

I hope this has some real effect; what does the amassing of all of these signatures really mean? If it means anything, and the O administration simply ignores this/doesn't address...the next step would have to be the people pushing for recognition....is there a chance this would happen, or is all of this simply intended to make a point (of which I doubt the currend admin would care)?

TEXAS:

Signatures needed by December 09, 2012 to reach goal of 25,000 ... 0; Total signatures on this petition .... 29,248

Yes, it's time. Perhaps move to a happier state of mind?

Must you really hate those who are sincerely trying to make the world better, at least as they see it?

Zombies only believe in climate change? What about Dr. Hansen of NASA and 99% of the globe's scientists?

Please. Spare us the drivel...

Really????

Was our discussion last week just a moment of weakness for you???

Is THAT how it is now???

"Drivel"???

No kidden, excuse me, I actually thought you meant your words the other day.

Apparently not, since you are so ready to demean, dismiss, imply, and straight out lie.

You really need to get your facts right before just running off and talking out the side of your neck, that HAS to be where it's coming from, because you are obviously not using your head for anything but taking up room and filling up your rear.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 1

Check out "Sparta's" post @ post #34 on the second page of this thread.

The current 3 branches of government seems to do whatever the hell it wants, regardless of the Constitution, so who knows? All we can do is try anything, peacefully at first.

Great info from Sparta. Thanks, DM. Now, I guess it would just be a matter of follow through to congressional levels (state and fed). I wonder if it will happen. I'll tell you one thing...there'd be a lot of influx of new population if they did, and perhaps others fleeing?

Did we add Colorados yet?? Link is here if not already.....

https://petitions.wh...rnment/lWDshfl3

Yep, I added it Cherysh...it's my home state. Probably just got lost in the related post..lots of links on there :-).

TEXAS:

Signatures needed by December 09, 2012 to reach goal of 25,000 ... 0; Total signatures on this petition .... 29,248

Okay, Sparta..as I asked DM, is there anything that CAN actually be done to facilitate this...and do you think it would get taken to the next level? It would be great if one state follows through, then perhaps others would too?

• Upvote 2

Current Tally - Notice there are some states with 2 petitions. If there are 25,000 signatures, the White House is required to respond.

"To cross the second threshold and require a response, a petition must reach 25,000 signatures within 30 days."

Arkansas 2,613

South Carolina 3,094

Georgia 3,749

Missouri 2,845

Missouri 3,451

Tennessee 4,559

Michigan 3,815

South Carolina 3,861

New York 4,119

Colorado 4,572

Oregon 3,836

New Jersey 3,524

North Dakota 3,554

Montana 4,007

Indiana 4,635

Mississippi 4,702

Georgia 4,527

Kentucky 4,680

Florida 5,995

North Carolina 5,615

Alabama 6,464

Texas 21,823

White House / Petitions

:rocking-chair:

How many signatures does Louisiana have they aren't on the list!

Current Tally - Notice there are some states with 2 petitions. If there are 25,000 signatures, the White House is required to respond.

"To cross the second threshold and require a response, a petition must reach 25,000 signatures within 30 days."

Arkansas 2,613

South Carolina 3,094

Georgia 3,749

Missouri 2,845

Missouri 3,451

Tennessee 4,559

Michigan 3,815

South Carolina 3,861

New York 4,119

Colorado 4,572

Oregon 3,836

New Jersey 3,524

North Dakota 3,554

Montana 4,007

Indiana 4,635

Mississippi 4,702

Georgia 4,527

Kentucky 4,680

Florida 5,995

North Carolina 5,615

Alabama 6,464

Texas 21,823

White House / Petitions

:rocking-chair:

Dang it no MN yet. Maybe it's because it's so cold here our blood is thick and we move slower, kinda lethargic!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

DiveDeepSix:

Dang it no MN yet. Maybe it's because it's so cold here our blood is thick and we move slower, kinda lethargic!!

Sorry buddy, you may have to move South ;)

Of course, if it comes right down to it, we could cleve off

more of th Liberated States and kick the bums out.

536367_10151219065527976_1950713588_n.jpg

Edited by cris
  • Upvote 2

Let's face it. We're at least as divided as we were before the Civil War. Only this time, the current 'regime' doesn't have the moral issue of slavery on it's side. And if you really want to pursue that point, there's the matter of immoral abortion. And the 'regime' is on the wrong side of that issue.

The only way Obama can respond to this is to concede, or become an out-right dictator. I only pray there are enough of us who are willing to resist being ruled by a dictator as there were when we gained our freedom from the UK.

• Upvote 5

The petitions nothing but a bunch of sore losers wasting everybody time and energy when more important things need to be looked at.

***///

You're the guy who wishes he were still speaking with a British accent and

living as an indentured servant to a king?

Are you the guy who would have denied Freedom & Liberty to your neighbors?

Picked up arms against the Continental Army?

Used your squirrel gun to shoot a hole in George Washington's head?

Shot Paul Rever's horse out from under him?

Allowed the Nazi's and Imperial Japanese Army to invade our shores and destroy us?

If you are too cowardly to stand up for your rights when you are being methodically stripped

of same by a dictarorial element hostile to the Country you live in,

you may thank a Vet today

for giving you the right to open your mouth against us who know better and expect more.

Man up like the rest of us and take a stand against tyranny or suffer the fate you are

sure to meet as a supporter of a regime who will make your life and the lives of those

you profess to love a living hell.

Don't be narrow-minded & selfish...Think of your children and their children.

• Upvote 5

Question, is this petition deal supposed to work or just another way for people to blow off steam? Not sure why everyone says it is Obama's america if you are not happy in American switch places with some in a foreign country and let them have your slot here in the US.

LOL negatives boy oh boy i tell you. Some folks need to grow up.

Edited by TPSprayduster
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 12

Let's face it. We're at least as divided as we were before the Civil War. Only this time, the current 'regime' doesn't have the moral issue of slavery on it's side. And if you really want to pursue that point, there's the matter of immoral abortion. And the 'regime' is on the wrong side of that issue.

The only way Obama can respond to this is to concede, or become an out-right dictator. I only pray there are enough of us who are willing to resist being ruled by a dictator as there were when we gained our freedom from the UK.

Deborah, I love your conviction! Just a small correction; Obama is and already has been a dictator. Here's one example (of many) ; remember that horrible bill that came up for a vote regarding internet privacy and Obama and his crew said they weren't going to let it pass? Well, they didn't let it pass, they created an even more privacy invading and Orwellian version of the bill, which, Obama signed off as an Executive Order. He doesn't care what the people want..he just does what he wants..or this mysterious "inner government" we keep hearing about..not sure if this really exists..never-the-less..he's either a puppet or a dictator.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Deborah, I love your conviction! Just a small correction; Obama is and already has been a dictator. Here's one example (of many) ; remember that horrible bill that came up for a vote regarding internet privacy and Obama and his crew said they weren't going to let it pass? Well, they didn't let it pass, they created an even more privacy invading and Orwellian version of the bill, which, Obama signed off as an Executive Order. He doesn't care what the people want..he just does what he wants..or this mysterious "inner government" we keep hearing about..not sure if this really exists..never-the-less..he's either a puppet or a dictator.

Where are you getting this information from Alexyn can you please provide some links for us to see please or is this speculation or opinons pickup some where on the internet. Thanks

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Question, is this petition deal supposed to work or just another way for people to blow off steam? Not sure why everyone says it is Obama's america if you are not happy in American switch places with some in a foreign country and let them have your slot here in the US.

LOL negatives boy oh boy i tell you. Some folks need to grow up.

***///

We will never allow him to turn our Country into those like he admires overseas.

That's all he wants is for us to be like them.

Can't you see that?

You have failed yourself and will fail your family and their children

if you do not educate yourself to the reality of this regime.

Please make the time to educate yourself. All the signs are there.

His transformation of our Nation is well underway and your failure to recognise classic signs

of what is occuring is mind-boggling to those who know the truth.

Read in depth the actions he has taken without the consent of your fellow Americans.

Educate yourself on the agreements he has entered into with the UN and try to understand

what they truly mean and how they will impact you as an American.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 5