Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

15 States Have Filed a Petition to Secede from Obama's America

Deborah Layne

I completely agree with the spirit of your comments..... what I do not understand, is why people are not targeting the literal and genuine threat to our liberty and "justice" and not signing a petition to repeal the Patriot Act. I just don't get it. Do people understand what that Act is about? We have no rights anymore.... and that has nothing to do with Obama (though he did recently renew it).

Sometimes I think very few people bothered to actually read the entire Patriot Act. It is the single most threatening piece of legislation ever crafted in assulting, eroding and diluting any sembelence of liberty, and we no longer have the basic freedoms given by the US Constitution. I've often wondered what it would take to get people energized to actually read this law and then flip out when they realize, they can be put away for as long as whoever wants, with no representation, no charges filed, and no rights therein whatsoever. It is the actual and genuine platform for martial law on steroids.

The petitions everyone is signing now??? Nothing... nothing.... would theoretically stop the gov from gaffeling up how ever many thousand people they wanted to, detain them for questioning, and hold them as long as they wanted, until they were ready to release them. The PA, gives that authority... and no one seems the least bit phased??!!

By all means sign the petitions... and the threshold means the President's office will respond (to the several hundred thousand out of the many million people who are US citizens). And while these petitions are taking their time winding through the process, and waiting for the response from the White House.... we are still governed by laws that have eliminated our Constitutional liberty and/or freedoms. These rights no longer exist, in that they are readily suspended absent probable cause AND due process, in the event someone somewhere in charge thinks you are a threat (to whatever... literally... its very loosely defined... if that).

(And btw, I don't care who wrote it, who wanted it, who made it happen or how it came to be.... We are here now in this moment. ...Is this something we want to continue living with and under, or do we want something different governing the liberty and freedoms we will live with, or without in the future? )

So I guess what I am saying is....... I hope people remain energized long after these petitions go forward, and then turn that energy toward legislators, demanding the repeal of this law (and the recent fruitcake N whatever law passed for this year)... Target the real threat to your actual liberty, freedom and pursuit of happiness.... Direct your anger at something that so boldly flaunts contempt at the very foundation of the Constitution and this country.... That is where the fight will meet you and take you down in defeat while your back was turned and you were jousting with windmills..........

Blessings to All in this magnificant country........ ~~

Or...You could start that petition on this same website Rayzur...

I'd sign it ;)

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petitions

I would believe in the legitimacy of Obama's win (not in the voter fraud sense but in the sense what the people who voted for him tend to contribute to these type of posts), if it weren't for the overwhelming lack of intelligence I seem to come across when reading comments on various websites regarding the election. All you see is things like"LMAO ya'll are just mad your boy lost get over it" and similar posts to that affect. Poor grammar or constant caps lock, or using internet slang instead of proper English. What the Presidents supporters are going to have to accept is that if we are upset it is because we really do care what happens to this nation and are not just looking for a hand out from it.

Even if these states do not get to officially succeed, it will still send a very loud and clear message to this administration. We are allowed to keep an eye on what this president does, we are allowed to scrutinize it and analyze it from every angle. It is not only our right but our civic duty to do so. Maybe if more people performed this civic duty, the general population would have known better than to re-elect this "Celebrity In Chief".

Now go back to watching Jersey Shore, or Honey Boo Boo, the adults are talking.

Brava!

@ rayzur

Excellent point. I would add that the NDAA is another huge assault on our freedoms that we should be riled up about. I couldn't believe that got passed without a huge fight. I'm not that familiar with what all is in the PA, but pretty much what you have described is in the NDAA.

YES!! Thats it.... thats the fruitcake N whatever law I meant in post... And agreed.. I can not believe it was passed.. and I can't believe people didn't absolutely flip out..... It seems to be the local level/state implementation of the PA, which seems to be the overarching controlling Act... That was my first read, and will have to dig in more.... Only problem is every time I sit down to read it, I get so frickin enraged, I can't continue... And I am dead serious when I say, if someone didnt like what people were doing re: signing these petitions.... and we were a bit further down the road with the PA in place.... the whomevers could come gaffle up whoever they wanted and these people would have absolutely NO recourse in any manner, and would be held until.... well.... someone decides to let them go. And to be clear, I'm not saying that this would happen during this petition campaign... however I am saying it is this kind of citizen participation that down the road, someone could decide they dont like, and the PA would allow them to gaffle up and hold people without probable cause (doesn't even exisit in the PA) and absolutely without due process.... (c.f. Constitution).... I honestly don't understand why people are not bombarding their legislators... And I'm more concerned that by the time it dawns on anyone wtf is going on... it will be too late to do anything about it.... And that my friends should scare the ever lovin begeezus out of ya.....

• Upvote 4

Wheres the petition for me to sign to Prevent this from happening? You know for every signature

we get it takes one away from yours now thats a petition worth signing.Obama will just laugh when he see's yours!

Plus he will know who is against our government with your petition.I would'nt want my name on that one.

would'nt want the SS coming to my house.Something to think about.Obama is going to do a good job everyone

is watching him now.

Dont worry about my post my opinion doesnt count on this forum and it never will.

I apologize to ALL for my political beliefs and views.I dont poke the hornets nest anymore

its in your laps now.Hug a tree it will make you feel better I do.

You know why guys wear sagging pants with drawers showing a skid mark its a reminder of

what the bush administration did to us all.

I apologize again for that one JMO is all and everyone should disregard my remarks and jokes.

God Bless us ALL.I am sorry dont hurt me to bad.No negs would be good as well.

Thank You for your support! Can I have a plus?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Well, I'm thankful that yours was not the prevailing philosophy when we revolted against those that ruled us during the Revolutionary War.Otherwise, we'd all be speaking English right now (badoom-cha!)

If we don't fight to keep our rights and our Constitution intact, we'll be destroyed from the inside out. What you're seeing is rebellion against a government that doesn't line up with our own Constitution. I want what I'm promised on our founding documents - nothing more and nothing less.

I wasn't talking to you, actually, so that might explain your "Huh?"

Fight for the rights to protest, impeach a president who tries to do something for everyone. Yes somethings he should but i think instead of following along with something a person finds on the internet full heartly without reading what they are signing up for i think is wrong. So, reigning in wall street, giving the little guy a chance a affordable healthcare, handcuffing those business who only allows employees to work right under the hours to qualify for benefits, getting us out of wars that is breaking our backs is destroying the country. The rights to bear arms won't go away anytime soon until some of those who are hollering about it is affected by the 2nd amendment and they try and sue the gun companies. I voted for Romney because he said he could create these jobs. But changing Medicare to a voucher system and never explaining how they would balance the budget and if i make over 250,000 per year i am good. Well you do the math and he wasn't elected. Now i have a question in the state of Oklahoma all of the state went total for Romney, don't you think that is odd? Oh well, Mrs San Antoinio i hope have a good day. Not sure if the Mayor of the city is going to Secede from the Union but oh well. Life goes on. Thank you for your imput.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

***///

Glen Beck is reporting - as we type here - that it's a "not smart" idea to put your name on a White House list

of any kind...

And that obummer is being compared by a supporter of his to

Abraham Lincoln as he faces the States threatening to split...

We just threw up - alot. yuck...

FLORIDA: 19,584 signatures and growing. (more than tripled overnight!)

Looks like we'll be in good company in the FEMA detention Camps, Glen.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1

***///

SHABS -- nyuk, nyuk.

Didja see the thread this morning about the guy & the computer-fixing testimony?

Granted, this is looking more and more like the fix is in, but as far as signatures so

boldly placed on a White House website, we're inclined to believe anybody with cojones THAT big

are super-serious and willing to face the commie wrath that is sure to come as a result.

Call us crazy... call us maybe...

We think THEY are more real than the obummer landslide.

***///

SHABS -- nyuk, nyuk.

Didja see the thread this morning about the guy & the computer-fixing testimony?

Granted, this is looking more and more like the fix is in, but as far as signatures so

boldly placed on a White House website, we're inclined to believe anybody with cojones THAT big

are super-serious and willing to face the commie wrath that is sure to come as a result.

Call us crazy... call us maybe...

We think THEY are more real than the obummer landslide.

Well then...that's good enough for me. Where do I sign? I have an alias I use when out of town. :)

GO RV, then BV

***///

Glen Beck is reporting - as we type here - that it's a "not smart" idea to put your name on a White House list

of any kind...

And that obummer is being compared by a supporter of his to

Abraham Lincoln as he faces the States threatening to split...

We just threw up - alot. yuck...

FLORIDA: 19,584 signatures and growing. (more than tripled overnight!)

Looks like we'll be in good company in the FEMA detention Camps, Glen.

If this administration were to start rounding up people for anything, it should not only serve as proof, but also a wake up call to the rest of all Americans.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well then...that's good enough for me. Where do I sign? I have an alias I use when out of town. :)

***///

Welcome aboard, "Mr. Jones"..... ;)

If this administration were to start rounding up people for anything, it should not only serve as proof, but also a wake up call to the rest of all Americans.

****////

EXACTLY! Well said!

We'd hate to be right, but if that's what it takes....

• Upvote 1

I will say, that I never thought I would see the day that something like this would happen. Of course Hoped it would never happen because I love this country. I hope if anything, that this sends a HUGE message to our government, that there a lot of worried, scared Americans. Something needs to change for the good and better!! I am willing to bet that every person that has signed a petition, does not really want to see this happen, but supports a better change (btw who saw the petition asking to deport everyone that signed a petition??)

• Upvote 1

I will say, that I never thought I would see the day that something like this would happen. Of course Hoped it would never happen because I love this country. I hope if anything, that this sends a HUGE message to our government, that there a lot of worried, scared Americans. Something needs to change for the good and better!! I am willing to bet that every person that has signed a petition, does not really want to see this happen, but supports a better change (btw who saw the petition asking to deport everyone that signed a petition??)

I did notice this. That by all means is illegal, unlike what these people are petitioning for.how many signed it the last time I looked at it it only had like 400 or so signatures.

I did notice this. That by all means is illegal, unlike what these people are petitioning for.how many signed it the last time I looked at it it only had like 400 or so signatures.

I want to say there was something like just over 5,000. What I didnt know, (please someone correct me if I have it wrong) is these petitions are not filed on the behalf of the states but out state governments, but they can be filed by anyone. You and I or anyone that whats to, can file a petition. Like I said, I hope we all get the signatures, but I hope it sends a HUGE message to the Whitehouse, or I am really going to start my website, I will tell you all what it is if it comes to that!! lol

There are two petitions like this, one with just over 5,000 signatures and the other 3,000, I say we create a petition that forces the people who created and signed them to take a class in American History, its kind of how we became a nation to begin with.

There are two petitions like this, one with just over 5,000 signatures and the other 3,000, I say we create a petition that forces the people who created and signed them to take a class in American History, its kind of how we became a nation to begin with.

:D. I agree. American History.Civilcs,Free Enterprise. Everyone should take these courses. Maybe they will LEARN how America was built!

I suggest dont listen to those who are saying don't sign the petition just sign and see what happens. Don't let anyone tell you what not to do.

Sign up folks to leave the Union. But remember who is using these petitions. Are you using your real name and once they goggle you before you know your personal information is compromised and you find yourself with several banks accounts overdrawn and cell phone not the free ones in your name.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1