Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady: When They Release The LD's They Have To Release A New Rate

DinarThug

Thanks for the post Thug. :)

1-10-2012 Guru Kaperoni How do I know the rate will be around 1.2 to $1 initially? Because Iraq said so. Not once but numerous times. There are at least 20 articles discussing new lower notes and an exchange rate of 50 dinars equals about $43 US. That is in fact, 1.2 to $1. Now one final bit of proof, Saleh who is Deputy Governor of the CBI has documented in tables that the rate of the dinar is somewhere from 1.17 –1.30 per $1. What is the CBI’s objective? To make the dinar strong? To make it the primary currency of Iraq? And to dedollarize? Yes, all of these are the goals. All of these questions can be solved with an initial rate slightly higher than the USD.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but....

doesn't 1.17 to 1.30 IQD to 1 USD

make the Dinar

weaker than the dollar? :blink:

Kap needs to work on his math. :P

• Upvote 4

Thanks for the drive by Thug... is it me, or did I miss a few? Seems as things get crazier folks are trying to steal your "Thunda"... don't worry though... your the one, and only "original Thug".... and nobody better mess with your turf! unsure.gifwink.gif

I scream, you scream, we all scream for RVcream! laugh.gif (ok... that's not very good, but I couldn't get that tune outa my head!) rolleyes.gif

Come on boyz... git-r-dun!!!biggrin.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Hard Work? Dearest DinarThug doesn't know those words... :lol::lol:

Play hard...Yes! ;)

Thanks for that comment Dah-kota... that just set me into "dream sensory overload"... always a pleasant place to be! biggrin.gif Can't wait till we can really come up with some really interesting playgrounds to play on! wink.gif

• Upvote 3

CNN. Broadcasting Under A Gag Order So Listen Closely - We're Using Mimes !

1-10-2012 Newshound Guru Bondlady they can’t use dinar as oil money right now, it would take trillions and trillions so they have to use usd, it’s what they’ve been doing all along...soon they will run so low that they will have to release the ld's to make up for drying the dinar up on the street, an when they release the LD's they have to release a new rate, a 1 , 5, 10 25 note, or the coins, won’t do them much good without a new rate.

1-10-2012 Guru Kaperoni How do I know the rate will be around 1.2 to $1 initially? Because Iraq said so. Not once but numerous times. There are at least 20 articles discussing new lower notes and an exchange rate of 50 dinars equals about $43 US. That is in fact, 1.2 to $1. Now one final bit of proof, Saleh who is Deputy Governor of the CBI has documented in tables that the rate of the dinar is somewhere from 1.17 –1.30 per $1. What is the CBI’s objective? To make the dinar strong? To make it the primary currency of Iraq? And to dedollarize? Yes, all of these are the goals. All of these questions can be solved with an initial rate slightly higher than the USD.

1-10-2012 Guru Delta Before, everybody was against the RI/RV. Now everybody wants Shabibi to do it! The CBI has to spend dollars to get dinars, but those dollars are coming out of the reserves. That will be a big problem for the CBI. They are spending 1 billion dollars out of the reserve every 4 days of so that they do the auctions. An article came out today stating that they are spending a lot of dollars. The solution for that is RI/RV! There is a lot of pressure to do this. No one knows the date.

1-10-2012 Guru Mailman17 THE FINANCE MINISTERES WANT THS RV...ALL CONCERNED KNOW THE RV IS NOT ONLY IMMINENT BUT NEEDED, SO WHAT DOES PARLIMENT DO? STALL ONCE AGAIN...SO WHAT DOES THE FINANCE COMMITEE DO? THEIR VERY BEST TO CALM DOWN SHABBIBI, LITERALLY. THEY ARE DOING THEIR BEST TO ASSURE HIM THIS BUDGET WILL NOT WAIT MUCH LONGER. UNFORTUNATELY SHABS MUST WAIT TILL CERTAIN ECONOMIC LAWS ARE PASSED...THAT IS A MUST FOR THE RV, DOESNT EFFECT IT COMING OUT BUT EFFECTS THE AFTERMATH, TAXES, TARRIFS ECT. IN ESSENCE....ALTHOUGH THINGS LOOK NEGATIVE ON THE OUTSIDE, OH CONTRARE, THEY LOOK MIGHTY GOOD ON THE INSIDE. THE NEWS...IN MY VERY HONEST OPINION IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS, DELAYED..YES...BUT NOT FOR LONG.

Of that bunch of so called "Gurus" they are probably the most reasonable. However, no one has answered my question? Lets just say tommorrow we wake up and the RV happens at lets just say 1-1.Where do all of those trillions of dollars come from to buy all of those of trillions of dinars that will be cashed in? I really don't want to be the Gorilla in the closet. If some logical answer is forthcoming then I will be silent till RV

• Upvote 1

Of that bunch of so called "Gurus" they are probably the most reasonable. However, no one has answered my question? Lets just say tommorrow we wake up and the RV happens at lets just say 1-1.Where do all of those trillions of dollars come from to buy all of those of trillions of dinars that will be cashed in? I really don't want to be the Gorilla in the closet. If some logical answer is forthcoming then I will be silent till RV

OK I am going to try to explain. You are visualizing physical currency. Forget that, it is all electronic. it will be done with a click of a button. When they did the stimulus1 or 2 in this country do you really think that money was printed? No they sent it to your bank account and presto there it was. Where did that money come from??????????? Or how about the bank bailouts? Brinks didn't show up outside with a truck full of money, again done electronically. Where did that money come from?????? When you deal in fiat currency it is more or less just a bookkeeping entry. No actual physical currency has to change hands in this computer era. It is not like we have to account for a physical asset to match the number of bills floating out there as they used to do when we were on the gold standard. The bills here in the states used to say promissory note, not any more.I don't know if I have confused you more or less. Will try to think of an easier way to explain.

• Upvote 1

Ask yourself a very simple question... if you go to your bank and "cash out" one simple 25,000 Dinar note... are you really going to walk out of the bank with the cash? unsure.gif Probably not (unless maybe you have several body guards). You will "deposit" you electronic money in the bank. Banks.. including those in Iraq use "electronic currency" in most cases ... and most banks don't carry more than 10-20 thousand in physical currency now a days. They won't give you that much physical cash unless you make special arrangements... period. That's how it works. wink.gif

(sorry Abarvets, I didn't see you answered it too).

CNN. Broadcasting Under A Gag Order So Listen Closely - We're Using Mimes !

WOW Thug.. your popular... you've got a star on your post that sayz so!!!wink.gif (as if we didn't know that already)

tip_hat.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1