Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saudi Arabia orders hit on Iraqi VP'

trooper

Saudi Arabia orders hit on Iraqi VP'

Mon Jan 9, 2012 7:35PM GMT

Iraqi Vice President Tariq al-Hashemi

The Saudi regime is reportedly planning to assassinate fugitive Iraqi Vice President Tariq al-Hashemi over fears that he might disclose Saudi Arabia's role in the bloody events in Iraq.

According to reports coming from Iraq's autonomous Kurdistan region, where Hashemi has taken refuge, head of Saudi Arabia's intelligence agency Prince Muqrin bin Abdul-Aziz is tasked with killing Hashemi to prevent the disclosure of his cooperation with Riyadh in assassinating Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki.

Saudi Crown Prince Sultan bin Abdul-Aziz has reportedly ordered Hashemi's killing after obtaining permission from King Abdullah.

Saudi authorities fear that Hashemi will reveal ties between the Riyadh regime, Baath party elements and Iraqi terrorist groups if he is arrested and put on trial in Baghdad.

Saudi Arabia's intelligence apparatus, Al Mukhabarat Al A'amah, reportedly believes that it is the best time to kill Tariq al-Hashemi.

On December 19, 2011, an investigative committee within Iraq's Interior Ministry issued an arrest warrant for Hashemi after three of his bodyguards made confessions of taking orders from him to carry out the terrorist attacks. Hashemi later fled to the Kurdistan region.

The warrant was issued under Article 4 of Iraq's anti-terrorism law.

Hashemi has denied the accusations and called for the referral of his case to the Kurdistan region, but Iraq's judiciary has rejected his request.

HM/HGH

http://presstv.com/detail/220191.html

• Upvote 2

Wow I can't believe they actually published this.... guess the cat is really out of the bag.

Let the innuendos fly. On second thought, could be Maliki is trying to support his accusations against Iraqi Vice President Tariq al-Hashemi.

It would be sad if true but would probably unify Iraq. I really don't know. Going to have to think about this for a bit.

• Upvote 2

now that's some crazy S***! I read this article earlier and there's alot more to the story.

Saudi Arabia decided to liquidate Hashemi physically for fear of revealing secrets to embrace cooperation with al Qaeda

December 30, 2011 Leave a Comment

Source: XXXXXXXXXX

URL: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/115/BKGb/~3/k-qX1Tc_UzM/

Agencies – leaked information from certain sources, quoting a Saudi intelligence (news agency, palm) that head of Saudi intelligence Muqrin bin Abdul Aziz, asked his computer experts to prepare a plan to assassinate “Tareq al-Hashemi” physically for fear of revealing secrets of his cooperation with them to embrace the rule.

The request Horny This was upon the orders of King Abdullah and Crown, where it was reported that King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia noted that Hashemi perhaps if subjected to pressure policy and judicial will disclose many of the secrets of Saudi cooperation with and linked to Al Qaeda and the Baath.

The report said that Hashemi has become an open game and lost the paper should be burned, adding that now is the time to carry out the assassination, where it will be the first defendant to assassinate him is that Maliki’s government, which may lead to a sectarian strife or unrest in the western regions.

This hand sources warned that the intelligence Iraqi from the liquidation of the accused Tariq al-Hashemi physically as paper intelligence burned to the regional parties were and are still working to bring down the political process and orders of the girl _ country in the event can not be the possibility of smuggling for fear of arrest and to extract a confession, which would hurt Bashpkathm and their plans in more than paper and its territory, where he was working on and through one of his bodyguards personal and very close to him.

May justify their actions this in the Arab League about what his concerns about allegations that are being exposed to “Tariq al-Hashemi” came out of a sectarian and not out of criminal law and containment crisis raised now as sources revealed earlier in the Arab League that the states of Qatar and Saudi Arabia have begun a movement in the university Arab agreement on a plan of action to interfere in Iraqi internal affairs, in response to the request of Vice President Tariq al-Hashimi as they claimed, raising doubts about the nature of the relations that bind them to an indictee to criminal cases.

According to the same source, the noble Arab seemed moves through a number of contacts with the ambassadors of Arab countries in the Arab League to consult on how to start to intervene in Iraq to save Tareq al-Hashemi from prosecution, in order to preserve their interests and their movements, especially in light of the so-called Arab spring.

In a related development, in an attempt to push Maliki to the closure of the issue of “assassination” was involved with al-Hashemi, threatened the last he would ask the intervention of the United Nations and the Arab League officially transfer the case to the Criminal Court and the Court of Rome, unless it does Maliki close the file, assassinations and works to withdraw the arrest warrants issued against him but Maliki was explicit and clear in insisting that justice takes its course, threatening to open new files terrorism in all its details and witnesses, noting that he had intended its announcement to the Iraqis in 2007 but was postponed pressures and interventions by the parties in the fundamental process within the time.

It would be sad if true but would probably unify Iraq. I really don't know.

I agree with you. I think that the time is now to air out all of the dirty laundry. You can't shouldn't build a country on a foundation of lies and deception.

Wow I can't believe they actually published this.... guess the cat is really out of the bag.

Let the innuendos fly. On second thought, could be Maliki is trying to support his accusations against Iraqi Vice President Tariq al-Hashemi.

It would be sad if true but would probably unify Iraq. I really don't know. Going to have to think about this for a bit.

Wow, really. This is like putting the confession down on paper. If it were true. Who knows. I do know that Saudi Arabia is building a fence on the border of Iraq so it may not be that far fetched. This is really wild.

Almost like when Kuwait was about to rv and they said their leader or governor was dead and next day he announced the rv. Wishful thinking here.

But yes, this if true can be serious.

The other problem I have is neither of these links provided are valid. One does not work and the other comes from another site. Maybe my puter is acting up again and links not working, but that is what I got.

Did the original link work for you? I would really love to look this one up and see who wrote it. Is it news or someone sounding off.

It does not show any news and says autonomous instead of anonymous. So, I call this smoke. Don't shoot the messenger.

Edited by uncirculd

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the training and harboring of known terrorist groups is againt the un's foreign policy and an immediate threat to national security. If saudia Arabia is trying to shut a known terrorist up because they are scared he will leak info of saudis involvement with al queda, then I think I know where Americas next war will be fought.

once everything comes out in the open...........we will probably find out that not only al-Hashemi is in over his head.....................but also his butt pal allawi was the one going around from country to country trying to plan this out................these guys are unreal..........GO DINAR

• Upvote 1

once everything comes out in the open...........we will probably find out that not only al-Hashemi is in over his head.....................but also his butt pal allawi was the one going around from country to country trying to plan this out................these guys are unreal..........GO DINAR

I beg to differ. I am guessing your on board with Maliki doing things on the up. Are you forgetting that Maliki is not there by winning the vote? And that Hashemi has not been accused of terrorism until Maliki was down to the wire of having to share power. And the on going feud with Allawi, to whom also has not been accused of being a terrorist. But Maliki has been accused of being a murderer and a dictator. Maliki was warned by the US when he was using unconventional ways of dealing with the opposition.

I beg to differ. I am guessing your on board with Maliki doing things on the up. Are you forgetting that Maliki is not there by winning the vote? And that Hashemi has not been accused of terrorism until Maliki was down to the wire of having to share power. And the on going feud with Allawi, to whom also has not been accused of being a terrorist. But Maliki has been accused of being a murderer and a dictator. Maliki was warned by the US when he was using unconventional ways of dealing with the opposition.

So why isn't Maliki getting the hit issued by the saudis if hes the real problem. did you not read the article before you posted, it says an assassination order has apparently been issued because the saudis don't want hashemi to disclose there involvement in recent terrorist attacks.

• Upvote 1

Wow, really. This is like putting the confession down on paper. If it were true. Who knows. I do know that Saudi Arabia is building a fence on the border of Iraq so it may not be that far fetched. This is really wild.

Almost like when Kuwait was about to rv and they said their leader or governor was dead and next day he announced the rv. Wishful thinking here.

But yes, this if true can be serious.

The other problem I have is neither of these links provided are valid. One does not work and the other comes from another site. Maybe my puter is acting up again and links not working, but that is what I got.

Did the original link work for you? I would really love to look this one up and see who wrote it. Is it news or someone sounding off.

It does not show any news and says autonomous instead of anonymous. So, I call this smoke. Don't shoot the messenger.

When I hit the link it was from another site.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the training and harboring of known terrorist groups is againt the un's foreign policy and an immediate threat to national security. If saudia Arabia is trying to shut a known terrorist up because they are scared he will leak info of saudis involvement with al queda, then I think I know where Americas next war will be fought.

Fat Chance. Bite the hand that feeds? U gotta think politics, not right and wrong.

Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives

Too the words right out of my mouth.

Maliki won the popular vote and yes he stole the election.......but hashemi And allawi have ties to saddams party........allawi has spent most of the time just stirring the pot......where is he now?.......my guess he is scared to come home........time will tell..........GO DINAR

• Upvote 3

Maliki won the popular vote and yes he stole the election.......but hashemi And allawi have ties to saddams party........allawi has spent most of the time just stirring the pot......where is he now?.......my guess he is scared to come home........time will tell..........GO DINAR

I totally agree with you. Your the best papster

• Upvote 1

So why isn't Maliki getting the hit issued by the saudis if hes the real problem. did you not read the article before you posted, it says an assassination order has apparently been issued because the saudis don't want hashemi to disclose there involvement in recent terrorist attacks.

I had a few issues with this. First and foremost, I cannot get a verification on the article and who is the one saying this. Who's opinion, because it is not fact finding in any news. IMHO, this is propaganda to make it sound more reliable that Hashemi is a terrorist. I just don't believe this with so little evidence.

I totally agree with you. Your the best papster

Allawi is takin care of business. And will not be back burnered. He stood aside back in Aug or Sept to let the political process move along because of his and Maliki not getting along and where did it go? Nowhere. So, let's see how this plays out. He is equal to Maliki.

Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives

laugh.gif

When I hit the link it was from another site.

Yes, that is why I say not credible.

Another possibility is that this was aired to deflect any ongoing plots that the Saudis and/or the Baathists were involved with. By putting it out in the open, the plotters fade back into the shadows. It could also be Maliki letting the Saudis know he's onto them, so they'll have to stop what they're doing. Nothing like the light of day in cases like this to make the cowards involved flee.

Here is a new address.. The other station must of pulled it.. Sorry for not responding earlier.. I think the cat was let out of the bag cause i have tried at least 15 post to get it back on here only to have it disappear... Must be big news for that to happen I imagine..

http://noticiaserb.wordpress.com/2012/01/09/presstv-saudi-arabia-orders-hit-on-iraqi-vp/

Edited by trooper
  • Upvote 1

Eh, this is a little more extreme than what I am used to when reading the news. Heavy use of bias in these articles or misinformation maybe? Wonder if the Saudi Gov will put out any media statements to counter this??? I don't even know who the good guys are over there anymore within the GOI, KRG, or that region. I'm still scratching my head!