Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest Guru Garbage (1/5)

krome2ez

1-5-2012 Guru Studley I know some people don't understand how the Algorithm works, but that is the goal when they release rate changes, again, NO ONE will know when it was started, and no one will know when it ends until a rate pops out all over the world in banks, and throughout the system. I stick to that prediction [window...out to January 15th], however, this can pop at any time, there is a process this has to go through, we have information this should have happened this week, but this event is so complicated, I refuse to micromanage this.

1-4-2012 Guru Bear5642 IT SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN DELAYED BUT NOT FOR LONG...ABOUT 48 HOURS IS WHAT I AM HEARING...WE ARE WAITING ON FURTHER INFORMATION...IRAQ IS UP AGAINST A WALL SO THE HEAT IS ON TO THE EXTREME...JUST BE CALM, TAKE A DEEP BREATHE, IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN

1-4-2012 Guru Gary Everyone saying its here, ready to go. Banks are watching this very carefully...want to make sure they are ready. Dr. Todd said when activated, they are going to make sure they are prepared for all that will happen. Don't know how many people have currencies that will RV, but lots of people will be trying to get answers. Banks need to be prepared for that…imagine what happens when this thing finally releases. Dr. Todd says everything w/in next 24-48 hours, so that's what we're waiting for right now.

1-4-2011 Guru TonyTNT It looks good for today...we've heard it's done on so many levels...Article today about they are issuing out Visa and MasterCards today... How can you use that internationally if the money is not tradable internationally? There has to be an international currency for that to happen...we're all hearing the numbers are in place, they know what the numbers are...We heard it should happen this afternoon, but if it doesn't, should happen w/in next 24-48 hrs.

1-4-2012 Guru Studley comparing this event to Kuwait is like comparing apples to oranges, there are similarities like we are dealing with a Middle East country, oil is the main way to value the currency, but this event is much more complicated, it is not just a reval, there are more agencies, and complicated issues to deal with. This currency play is tied to a global leveling, many countries are involved, lots of negotiations, many behind the scenes deals being worked out, this is much bigger than a normal rv, we are dealing with a new banking system, and this is the lynchpin that will start the leveling.

1-4-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz We were hearing and still hearing today is going to be the conclusion for us peons to see this...we honestly 100% believe this is happening...I'm really excited about where we sit...the fact is since last Fri, Sat, sun, mon and tues everything is complete...all of our contacts saying numbers are in place in some places... It could happen any minute.

1-4-2012 Guru Bluwolf We have been blessed already...Waiting on the official rates...it is alive now, period.

1-4-2012 Guru Purplehelmet300 everthing is done...the rate is locked in..the GOI is done...the ministers have been sworn in...the erbil is done...I am still hearing great rate... the rate is high - loaded in the system - and we should be at the banks this week...I try and get at least 5 confirmations from different peeps before I say anything.

1-4-2012 Guru Studley I have...been through a number of currency revaluations over the years...I will not micromanage this event because I know how complicated this is, there can be a million ways to stop it, I take a long term approach, I follow Dr. Shabibi, and his policy, he has always stated that when he had a sovereign nation and investment laws in place, he will rv. The biggest mistake everyone makes is not saying - I don't know, there are no answers to certain issues with rvs, it is a speculation that is especially mysterious, NO ONE will know the terms of the rv until it is made public, they can change the rate or date at ANY MOMENT, that is why I will not give rate or date.

1-4-2012 Guru Historian It is a huge event. And the IQD RV is only a small part of that. It will happen when all the rest of the event is ready to go. IMO, Iraq has been ready for some time, but has been pretending to be unready. That is so that the other events can catch up -- they had other issues that needed to be addressed. But now all of the events I am watching appear to be very close. So I do feel that NOW is completely different from any other time that folks have predicted this.

1-4-2012 Guru Kaperoni Quote…“the time has come for decision, and the Iraqi leadership, one choice: either to create an environment suitable for foreign investment, administrative, or accept the slow growth rate of oil production.” I think this pretty much sums it up. If Iraq wants more than just oil, they need to move forward soon with the economic changes to invite investment. This is all in the hand of Parliament and Maliki now

1-4-2012 Guru Poppy3 i...got a call from a old contact i havent heard from in three months and he...told me the banks will get the rate after closing tomorrow and the cash out would be available on friday. i have not tried to confirm this anywhere, things are coming in so fast.

1-4-2012 Guru Ray Just got off the phone with one of my Iraqi friends and got a clarification on the Visa and Mastercards being issued in Iraq. I feel this is a good thing. It is preparing the people for the time when real Visa and Mastercards are released that are not preloaded. Also, they are expecting the RV to take place any minute. His family and other people he knows are hoarding their dinar in anticipation of the RV. He also feels the RV will happen as soon as this latest political mess is straightened out. Which I feel he may be right. Just my opinion.

1-4-2012 Guru SteveI it is now only a matter of time before we see an increase in the value of the Iraqi Dinar.

1-4-2012 Guru Jonnywg WE EXPECT A HAPPY ENDING SHORTLY...ALL IS WELL AND PROGRESSING THROUGH THE SYSTEM... IT WAS PASSED ON TO ME THAT ALL OF THE CURRENCIES WILL DROP INTO THE BANK SCREENS AT ONCE AND WE EXPECT THIS SHORTLY.

1-4-2012 Guru Kaperoni Article…Interview with Dr. MP. Haider al-Abadi - Date: Tue 03/01/2012 2:12. He makes it very clear in this Q & A article, that there is a law that must be passed prior to the RV from happening. This effects every citizen who has a legal contract for anything such as houses, cars, business loans etc. there cannot [be] substantial change in dinar exchange rate until this is done. Period.

1-4-2012 Guru Purplehelmet300 I believe everthing is done - the rates have been dropped in to the banking system and you will magically see the GOI and ministers and everything else announced at the SAME time the RV is released!...everthing is done...the rate is locked in... the GOI is done!

1-4-2012 Guru BGG I have one good friend with deep, deep political and security contacts - he's already packed up, headed out and is picking out his new property. No lie. They tell him this thing was done and agreed to several days ago...which I do believe possible - just looking for the fomalization soon. Done as in - politically agreed to. Done, done to you and I is holding a deposit slip.

1-4-2012 Newshound Guru Bondlady if allawi cant come to terms with his hatred for maliki and only wanting malikis gov to fail at the cost of iraq and its peace and restoration then he does need to kick rocks. To prevent further tension, Talabani has called for a crisis meeting of the political leaders...they need...concentrate on trying to find some form of aggreements within parl and the goi to work for the people an drop there personal agendas...either allawi will check his attitude and hate at the door or he leaves...many of the ones who stood with him before is leaveing him, as they realise they werent about his agendas, they were about working things out and working to pass these important laws which need to be passed so the budget can be opened on time.

1-4-2012 Guru Poppy3 [part 2] i hope everyone across the board is right and vote is completed this morning and the budget and rv are released today, we truly should see the live rate at the banks tomorrow as every site and every researcher has predicted...i agree with all of them that the information that has been made available and all the political movements have shown the rv is in their plans for implementation as soon as possible.

1-4-2012 Guru Poppy3 [part 1] [article] Iraqiya called to join voting on national budget BAGHDAD. FROM WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE THOSE THAT ARE BOYCOTTING THE VOTE THEY STILL HAVE A QUARUM AND THE BUDGET HAS PASSED ON EVERY READING THUS FAR. I HAVE REPORT THAT THE SECOND READING WAS COMPLETED AND THE THIRD AND FINAL IS TO BE COMPLETED THIS MORNING.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Wow I didnt think that there were that many buddist practising hinduism here in the States.

Ohmmmmmm....Ohmmmmmmm....Ohmmmidontknowwhatimdoing....Ohmmmmnoclue

Ohmiamaidiot......Ohmmmmitsthebestcomedysitearound!!!!!

OhmmmmitsgoingtoRVyesterday@8to1withnotaxesdue

Just WOW is all I can say to them.They should'nt bogart that stuff pass it this way

so I can see the colors too!!!!!! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

Despite all the Guru HYPE and hoopla that, "IT'S DONE. . .IT'S DONE!!" The TRUTH is that as usual. . .they are all simply spewing nothing but "make-it-up-as-you-go" garbage, just as you said.

Here is the PROOF that everything they try to add to it TODAY is no better:

Announcement No. (2050)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 5-JAN-2012. The results were as follows:

DetailsNotesNumber of banks25Auction price selling dinar / US$1170Auction price buying dinar / US$-----Amount sold at auction price(US$)279,100,000Amount purchased at Auction price (US$)-----Total offers for buying (US$)279,100,000Total offers for selling (US$)-----Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

• Upvote 1

If you notice, and I'm sure we do, that in presenting the case for the RV being done, the Gurus use arguments made with circular reasoning. That is, supporting a premise with the premise rather than a conclusion. It is an attempt to support a statement by simply repeating the statement in different or stronger terms. In this fallacy, the reason given is nothing more than a restatement of the conclusion that poses as the reason for the conclusion. To say, “You should exercise because it’s good for you” is really saying, “You should exercise because you should exercise.”

It shares much with the false authority fallacy because we accept these statements based solely on the fact that someone else claims it to be so. Often, we feel we can trust another person so much that we often accept his/her claims without testing the logic. This is called blind trust, and it is very dangerous. We might as well just talk in circles.

Guru2 says it's done because Guru1 says it's done because Guru2 says it's done.

Well, you get the picture. Trouble is, the picture is kind of blurred.

• Upvote 6

Thanks Krome2ez. 1-5-2012 Guru Studley . To be called guru and studley . Wow, so lucky. :lol:

Go RV

Lol! But I for one am getting pretty sick of Johnnywg talking about his happy ending...

Bumper, here's Mel Gibson. Found this great Braveheart picture of the Oscar winner.

Let's get er done!!!

• Upvote 1

Lol! But I for one am getting pretty sick of Johnnywg talking about his happy ending...

Bumper, here's Mel Gibson. Found this great Braveheart picture of the Oscar winner.

Let's get er done!!!

laugh.gif Canuklady

When I see a post like this one (No offense to the poster of this thread, thank you krome2ez for all your hard work) all I see is:

Bla Blah Bla Blah

Bla Blah Bla Blah

Bla Blah Bla Blah

Bla Blah Bla Blah

Guru Historian Quote: smile.gif

Guru Kaperoni Quote: smile.gif

Bla Blah Bla Blah

Bla Blah Bla Blah

Bla Blah Bla Blah

Guru Kaperoni Quote: smile.gif

Bla Blah Bla Blah

Bla Blah Bla Blah

Bla Blah Bla Blah

Guru Bondlady Quote: smile.gif

Bla Blah Bla Blah

Bla Blah Bla Blah

Bla Blah Bla Blah

• Upvote 2

1-4-2012 Guru Bear5642 IT SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN DELAYED BUT NOT FOR LONG..

End Quote

One of the die-hard "Gurus" fav lines. Nuff said.

1-4-2011 Guru TonyTNT It looks good for today...we've heard it's done on so many levels.

End Quote

Same as above.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

1-4-2012 Guru Bluwolf We have been blessed already...Waiting on the official rates...it is alive now, period.

End Quote

The freakin' nerve.

Let's get er done!!!

I like some of his movies ( not all)...I read recently that he has to ( or had already) split in 2 his personal 900 Million Dollar Fortune with his wife who's getting divorced....Wow.....

I'm sure that much money makes him the richest Actor ever ( even with half of it).

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I like some of his movies ( not all)...I read recently that he has to ( or had already) split in 2 his personal 900 Million Dollar Fortune with his wife who's getting divorced....Wow.....

I'm sure that much money makes him the richest Actor ever ( even with half of it).

I believe you are correct! It is so far, the most expensive divorce in Hollywood history, even bigger than Harrison Ford's. She will split residuals from all films he made while they were married, including The Passion of the Christ which has grossed over 600 million so far. Was that chick he now hates worth it? Obviously not. Very expensive mistake, and not just a financial one at that. Still loved Braveheart though...

Thanks for the recap Bumper! I think you summed it up perfectly! :D

• Upvote 1

My dad listens to these guys a lot... I stay on DV. I hate telling him he's wrong after he reads their bull crap. I hate seeing my dad get his hopes up and then when it doesn't happen get discouraged. I wish he wouldn't follow these so called gurus. I used to follow them when I first got involved with the investment, but it didn't take me long to realize these guys are full of each others own waste.... Anyways, just had to vent there for a second. Go RV! :)

• Upvote 1

I believe you are correct! It is so far, the most expensive divorce in Hollywood history, even bigger than Harrison Ford's. She will split residuals from all films he made while they were married, including The Passion of the Christ which has grossed over 600 million so far. Was that chick he now hates worth it? Obviously not. Very expensive mistake, and not just a financial one at that. Still loved Braveheart though...

Thanks for the recap Bumper! I think you summed it up perfectly! :D

Interesting and makes one wonder.......Thanks my Friend...

BTW..I saw once again on TV 2 days ago " Donnie Brasco" with a stunning Johnny Depp and an awesome as usual Pacino.

I think that Donnie Brasco is Depp's best act along with "Blow"..JMHO.