Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Listening to the news, reading alot of the different post it may make a person feel despair and disappointments. It appears that the dinar will never happen and that we may have made a mistake by investing. I've noticed from my own life that when a great blessing is coming it seems like every bad occurance, situation, happen-stance comes at me and I stand. I've been in this dinar investment for over 7 years, waiting, listening, watching. I must stand on his word....It looks bad right now...I heard someone say the darkest part of the night is just before Dawn..... don't give up, don't let go. Just Stand!!! His word has never fell void...My Link: Rev. 18:3 the later part of this verse says " and the merchants of the earth were made rich through the abundance of her delicacies" No other time in the world history has Babylon made the world merchants rich.

I for one appreciate the post but it needs to be in the opinion section.

I will take this time to voice my opinion tho, for those that are in real financial trouble you need to make up your mind what to do and be careful of what others have to say. These are times that you need to make decisions for you and your family and know that this investment is at a cross road, Even if they make it thru this chaos we still do not know if there is money to be made. Just be smart in your decisions.....God Bless and have a Merry Christmas....

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 2

I TOO CYNTHIA HAVE WEATHER THE STORM FOR SEVEN YEARS AND STILL I STAND, YOUR POST IS MOVING AND IT BRINGS HOPE IN THIS TIME OF UNCERTINTY. I HAVE CROSSED THE WATERS TO IRAQ AND HAVE SEEN THAT SOME WANTS TO MAKE IT WORK, MAKE IT PEACEFUL, MAKE IT SECURE FOR ALL THE PEOPLE OF THIS NATION; BUT THE DEVIL HAS A HOLD OF SOULS IN THIS PLACE CALLED BAGHDAD SO THE BATTLE ENSUES TILL THE BATTLE IS WON. OUR GOD IS ALWAYS VICTORIOUS IN HIS UNDERTAKING AND HE SHALL NOT BE MOVED. OH CYNTHIA, THERE IS A LIGHT AT THE END OF THIS TUNNEL OUR FAITH SHALL PREVAIL, WHERE EVER GOD ABOUNDS EVIL FLEES TO THE UNDERGROUND.

PEACE!

SHICK

• Upvote 2

Listening to the news, reading alot of the different post it may make a person feel despair and disappointments. It appears that the dinar will never happen and that we may have made a mistake by investing. I've noticed from my own life that when a great blessing is coming it seems like every bad occurance, situation, happen-stance comes at me and I stand. I've been in this dinar investment for over 7 years, waiting, listening, watching. I must stand on his word....It looks bad right now...I heard someone say the darkest part of the night is just before Dawn..... don't give up, don't let go. Just Stand!!! His word has never fell void...My Link: Rev. 18:3 the later part of this verse says " and the merchants of the earth were made rich through the abundance of her delicacies" No other time in the world history has Babylon made the world merchants rich.

Cynthia thanks for the encouraging words, others may have their opinion and their entitled to that but I know God for myself and his word is so true. Weither riches come from this investment or not just know that if your a child of The Most High, your already rich. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

• Upvote 4

Cynthia you are right on with this post. So many people are losing hope in many aspects of their lives not just in the Dinar. Keep up with the encouraging words many people do not have the wisdom you have and need to be reminded on a regular basis. You have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

• Upvote 2

Mama said there'd be days like this, there'd be days like this, mama said.....��

My Mama said the same thing. She also said... that the Lord won't give us more than we can't handle. So I'm waiting on my Lord, he'll let us know when the time is right.

Cynthia, thanks for the uplifting post. :D

I agree with you and also disagree a bit re the scriptural citation. Even the world banksters right now are a part of the Old World Order and commercial banking system from Babylon. I do not believe that the verse you cited is expressly on point; rather, the converse is true. That we are to "Come Out of Her" and RENDER UNTO HER DOUBLE FOR WHAT SHE HAS DONE TO US!

I view it that Babylon has been humbled, will rise again, and will one day cease.

Where most Bible students go wrong is in the defining of terms. Most consider "THE JEWS" to be Israel, and "THE CHRISTIANS" to be Gentiles. This is not true. The Jews today are largely an admixture of various tribes, but who claim some lineage (through their mothers) to the tribe or House of Judah. Judah = Jews. There were two kingdoms that split after Solomon's death. The Northern Kingdom of Israel had the right (of the firstborn, Ephraim) to use the name ISRAEL. Judah had the right of the scepter. Israel was taken into captivity BEFORE Judah went into captivity into Babylon. Israel was taken into captivity into Assyria, and then migrated up through the Caucasus Mtns. and on up into Russia and northern Europe. THAT IS WHY ANGLO SAXONS ARE CALLED CAUCASIANS!

King David was ruddy in complexion (means reddish...he had red hair, etc.) and so was Esau. Esau's descendants were named "Edomites". Edom/Adam means "RED". Yes, Adam was taken and formed from the dirt...red dirt...and he was RED haired/fair skinned. Adam means RED. Dirt is only black when there is organic material there... it's not inherently black as some assert.

Therefore, there is a prophecy that ALL ISRAEL WHO WERE SCATTERED TO THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH will return one day to the land. It will be a huge exodus, so great that scripture says that no one will ever mention again the exodus with Moses. WE WILL COME BACK TO THE LAND, BRINGING OUR GOLD AND SILVER WITH US!

The promise is for all who descend from Jacob (and receive the Messiah, as the rebels will be purged from our midst who do not believe) and the promise is for all who are grafted into the olive tree OF ANY TRIBE! Messiah is coming back for a people of every tribe, nation, tongue and kindred, but the two sticks (Judah and Ephraim/Israel) are ONE in His hand. There is one NEW MAN in Messiah.

We will be set apart from this wicked commercial system, and will prosper and be safe while the rest of the world continues to be judged. We will possess the promised land in all its forms (spiritual and physical). Judah and Israel will be reunited in the land, and will work together (Zech. 9) to overcome the enemies of God.

What is happening right now with the RV is a step toward the Isaiah 60 promise of the Israelites (us) being built up and then, ultimately, being returned to the land.

It is glorious!

I agree with you and also disagree a bit re the scriptural citation. Even the world banksters right now are a part of the Old World Order and commercial banking system from Babylon. I do not believe that the verse you cited is expressly on point; rather, the converse is true. That we are to "Come Out of Her" and RENDER UNTO HER DOUBLE FOR WHAT SHE HAS DONE TO US!

I view it that Babylon has been humbled, will rise again, and will one day cease.

Where most Bible students go wrong is in the defining of terms. Most consider "THE JEWS" to be Israel, and "THE CHRISTIANS" to be Gentiles. This is not true. The Jews today are largely an admixture of various tribes, but who claim some lineage (through their mothers) to the tribe or House of Judah. Judah = Jews. There were two kingdoms that split after Solomon's death. The Northern Kingdom of Israel had the right (of the firstborn, Ephraim) to use the name ISRAEL. Judah had the right of the scepter. Israel was taken into captivity BEFORE Judah went into captivity into Babylon. Israel was taken into captivity into Assyria, and then migrated up through the Caucasus Mtns. and on up into Russia and northern Europe. THAT IS WHY ANGLO SAXONS ARE CALLED CAUCASIANS!

King David was ruddy in complexion (means reddish...he had red hair, etc.) and so was Esau. Esau's descendants were named "Edomites". Edom/Adam means "RED". Yes, Adam was taken and formed from the dirt...red dirt...and he was RED haired/fair skinned. Adam means RED. Dirt is only black when there is organic material there... it's not inherently black as some assert.

Therefore, there is a prophecy that ALL ISRAEL WHO WERE SCATTERED TO THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH will return one day to the land. It will be a huge exodus, so great that scripture says that no one will ever mention again the exodus with Moses. WE WILL COME BACK TO THE LAND, BRINGING OUR GOLD AND SILVER WITH US!

The promise is for all who descend from Jacob (and receive the Messiah, as the rebels will be purged from our midst who do not believe) and the promise is for all who are grafted into the olive tree OF ANY TRIBE! Messiah is coming back for a people of every tribe, nation, tongue and kindred, but the two sticks (Judah and Ephraim/Israel) are ONE in His hand. There is one NEW MAN in Messiah.

We will be set apart from this wicked commercial system, and will prosper and be safe while the rest of the world continues to be judged. We will possess the promised land in all its forms (spiritual and physical). Judah and Israel will be reunited in the land, and will work together (Zech. 9) to overcome the enemies of God.

What is happening right now with the RV is a step toward the Isaiah 60 promise of the Israelites (us) being built up and then, ultimately, being returned to the land.

It is glorious!

Hey Valley Girl, I agree with most of that, but you better be on guard, because the wolves are surrounding you as I type this. LOL!

Please keep the faith everyone! The prominent nations of this world hold this currency, and one of the conditions for Iraq's release from Ch 7 is to revalue her currency. Allawi's political bloc has ostracized him (as it currently stands) and Iraq is very hungry for her sovreignty and democracy. We will see this currency revalue, it's just a matter of when. Please be of good cheer and know this will happen in Gods time, but that it will happen. I send I heartfelt and deeply sincere thank you to our troops and their families for all they've suffered as a result of their time in Iraq.

Edited by Alexyn1006
  • Upvote 1