Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

There will be NO RV!!! WAKE UP DESPERATE PEOPLE!

So are we now going to start bashing people because they think it will still take a couple more years to R/V? What is the appropiate time line? A day, a week, a month. Does everyone have to cheerful and positive. In order to post here. Personally I did not like the original post. Could he be right? Yes. Could he be wrong? Sure. That is no one knows for sure.

Now the poster you are complaining about did not like the post either. In his very first sentence he call the original poster work that he had to ***** the word he used to describe the guy. He also said he hopes the guy is wrong. What more do you want from him. He needs to discount tje posibility of use being screwed?

Also one more thing that everone should keep in mind. We were all newbies once. Did we do research before we even discovered this form? I am sure we did. I know me personally spent almost a year in this investment before I joined this site. Also most of us purchased dinar before we joined this site as well. I know I did. Bottom line is this, a newbie is new to this site only. Don't discount what they have to say because their new. It might suprise everyone to know that some newbies might know more than you.

This uncivil discourse towards people who don't agree is goning R/V in a week or so should stop. The bashing is unacceptable. There should not be a double standard here.

So basically you're doing the same exat thing I did, I didn't agree with his post, now if you say I'm bashing the guy I guess you're bashing me too, right ?

So are we now going to start bashing people because they think it will still take a couple more years to R/V? What is the appropiate time line? A day, a week, a month. Does everyone have to cheerful and positive. In order to post here. Personally I did not like the original post. Could he be right? Yes. Could he be wrong? Sure. That is no one knows for sure.

Now the poster you are complaining about did not like the post either. In his very first sentence he call the original poster work that he had to ***** the word he used to describe the guy. He also said he hopes the guy is wrong. What more do you want from him. He needs to discount tje posibility of use being screwed?

Also one more thing that everone should keep in mind. We were all newbies once. Did we do research before we even discovered this form? I am sure we did. I know me personally spent almost a year in this investment before I joined this site. Also most of us purchased dinar before we joined this site as well. I know I did. Bottom line is this, a newbie is new to this site only. Don't discount what they have to say because their new. It might suprise everyone to know that some newbies might know more than you.

This uncivil discourse towards people who don't agree is goning R/V in a week or so should stop. The bashing is unacceptable. There should not be a double standard here.

You're doing the same exat thing I did, you're not agreeing with me, so are you bashing me too ?

• Upvote 1

I have been trolling through this site for a few weeks and have read back through the WHOLE year!! I read 1000's of posts.

You people are living a desperate dream! To see the desperation and the complete BS Hope is just plain sad!

GURU's? Are you kidding me? This should be a comedy show!!!

The word "INTEL" OMG!!!!!!

People of the USA please understand that this will not happen anytime soon and when it does you WILL NOT make the millions you think you will.

I feel really sorry for the people who haven't paid their bills BUT bought more DINAR instead.....

CHRISTMAS WILL COME EARLY???? You people are living a LIE!

I cant even believe this forum allows all these lies to be posted on a daily basis!

WAKE UP PEOPLE................

Ohhh ... My Goodness ... I think mumsy wumsy's little baby waby needum bottle? ... with some nice sweet prune juice? Eh baby? Nedum prune juice? Baby waby all full of nasty poopy woopy? Poor little baby dear ... so tired with all that reading ... and so much negative input ... poor sweetums baby must be all backed up and need to fill a diaper or three. Not only can mumsy wumsy smell baby's poopsy woopsy she can hear it ... spewing from his sweet little mouffy. Poor baby sweetums. Prune juice coming right up, and then right down, and then right out !!!!!

Don't worry fella ... you can buy dinar the same places we all did and do even if you cannot find someone, or convince someone, to sell you theirs. This is what it is all about right? You ask on the fifth of the month where you can buy a million dinar, and give us this boatload of **** today. Couldn't find anything cheap enough for you? Trying to get or make someone so desperate they will sell at your price? hahahahaha. Like we would fall for that. You want it you pay for it just like we all did. Trying to discourage us so we will sell to you cheaper? ... Shame on little baby sweetums ... it's not nice to try to srcew with the nice people here.

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your short and curlies!

hahahaha ... oh I did enjoy that ... hahahaha

:)

smee2

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Ohhh ... My Goodness ... I think mumsy wumsy's little baby waby needum bottle? ... with some nice sweet prune juice? Eh baby? Nedum prune juice? Baby waby all full of nasty poopy woopy? Poor little baby dear ... so tired with all that reading ... and so much negative input ... poor sweetums baby must be all backed up and need to fill a diaper or three. Not only can mumsy wumsy smell baby's poopsy woopsy she can hear it ... spewing from his sweet little mouffy. Poor baby sweetums. Prune juice coming right up, and then right down, and then right out !!!!!

Don't worry fella ... you can buy dinar the same places we all did and do even if you cannot find someone, or convince someone, to sell you theirs. This is what it is all about right? You ask on the fifth of the month where you can buy a million dinar, and give us this boatload of **** today. Couldn't find anything cheap enough for you? Trying to get or make someone so desperate they will sell at your price? hahahahaha. Like we would fall for that. You want it you pay for it just like we all did. Trying to discourage us so we will sell to you cheaper? ... Shame on little baby sweetums ... it's not nice to try to srcew with the nice people here.

smee2

Don't know who is neging you but I got you on one trying to even you out, Happy Holiday's

• Upvote 3

Anyone with common sense and reads the news for a past couple years in this investment knows there will be no RV in the hopes it will rise 1000's of percent on return. The events of the last 2 days further solidify that. Sell take your loss and go buy lottery tickets if thats your thing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

smile.gif

smee2

Smee, You are on a roll! Go, tiger! You made my day, today! I gave you a +1, as well.

BTW, let's just tell baby sweetums, since they are so insistent, that we "WAKE UP", to put the bippy back in the mouth and turn over, preferably on their face (like our mommies did to us when we were babies!) tongue.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Anyone with common sense and reads the news for a past couple years in this investment knows there will be no RV in the hopes it will rise 1000's of percent on return. The events of the last 2 days further solidify that. Sell take your loss and go buy lottery tickets if thats your thing.

so why are u still commenting on threads?? haha i dont understand take your loss and be gone then, if thats the way you feel are we all supposed to follow your lead or what?

• Upvote 3

Group:Members

Active Posts:2(0.11 per day)

Most Active In: Buying and Selling Dinar (1 posts)

Profile Views:0

Last Active: Today, 08:31 AM

Currently: Viewing Topic: There will be NO RV!!...

Member Title: Newbie

Birthday: Birthday Unknown

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/user/43767-needbreak/#ixzz1hMeu7cjg are you sure about 1000 views an your being 100% honest

Hey you short term thinking moron...piss off. Not into this for the fast money...get lost loser.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Gosh, this thread is better read with a nice glass of Pennsylvania Dutch Egg Nog. And you don't buy that in the grocery stores. No sir!! And NEEDBREAK, I wonder what the real issue is!! Take a closer look at why it even matters to you what other people do with their money. Do whatever pleases you and give others the same respect!

And on this Christmas Eve Eve, blessings and happiness to each and every one of you! :D

cdg

• Upvote 2

Tony, Tony, Tony, you mis-interpreted what I was saying. Just because I'm a "newbie" doesn't mean that I can't share my opinion, nor does it mean that a full blown member knows more than I do. However, if you read my post you'd see that I said "I hope I'm wrong" about the original post and my feeling about the entire situation. As far as "hanging out with your friends", how many of your "friends" on this site do you actually hang out with? I want this to RV ASAP, just like everybody that's invested in this.

Am I allowed to say "GO RV" or should I get that cleared through you first?

Screw it, GO RV...

Well said ditad!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My goodness you are still here?

hahahaha

HAHAHAHAHA

hahahahahahahah

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This particular tail dragging idjit has a most interesting information page.

Where it says Friends, and there is space left? It says ...

needbreak hasn't added any friends yet

No friends added. I wonder why? Couldn't be because ... no ... no ... don't give in to the temptation smee, it is too easy with this guy, just too easy. It isn't worth the energy ... oh but it would be so much fun. Well, perhaps another time.

smee2

I have been trolling through this site for a few weeks and have read back through the WHOLE year!! I read 1000's of posts.

You people are living a desperate dream! To see the desperation and the complete BS Hope is just plain sad!

GURU's? Are you kidding me? This should be a comedy show!!!

The word "INTEL" OMG!!!!!!

People of the USA please understand that this will not happen anytime soon and when it does you WILL NOT make the millions you think you will.

I feel really sorry for the people who haven't paid their bills BUT bought more DINAR instead.....

CHRISTMAS WILL COME EARLY???? You people are living a LIE!

I cant even believe this forum allows all these lies to be posted on a daily basis!

WAKE UP PEOPLE................

:blink:

Yes, it will happen. Sorry you are so misinformed. I don't know when and how much, but it will come to fruition. Oh, and one other thing, go away. We don't need this kind of crap here. This is a viable investment. Rumors and gurus are posted for fun. Most of us laugh at them. However, we all are intelligent enough to know that Iraq isn't as poor as they make out to be. No doubt, it is crazy over there. When the Iraqi government decides to give their people a reason to live, then the craziness will die down. It will never fully go away. Most Arabs do business much differently than we do. It is mostly based on emotion. Kind of like the post you just presented to this site. Hmmm....One way the other, this ride is winding down. Thank God! I am tired of this ridiculous roller coaster ride. Just like Sony stated, I don't care what the rate is anymore. I just want it to be finished. Not his exact quote, but the same message. ;)