Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Veterans Of The Year

Joyous Greetings To Everyone biggrin.gif

We have had many of our wonderful members nominated and for great reasons...

While it isn't too late to nominate others... we need to have more votes on the people nominated in order to define the top 10 "Dinar Veterans of the Year".

It is not clear yet, but some of the top contenders are...

Alex38, BettyBoop, Bumper, Carrello, Dinarbot, Dinar Thug, Doug W, K98nights, Keeps, and all of the other Mods...

Some of the others nominated are...

Bamagirl, Capt1, Canucklady, Cisole, Darrin, Drox, EasyRider, Elixerbaby, Nelg, Patriotic Party Girl, RolandStaff, Sara, Scooter, Smee2, Sonny, Stryker, Tandy, Trinity Exchange, Umbertino, WowLewi, Zigmeister...Of course there are more listed in the thread.

The people that we that we have appreciated this past year, along with so many others deserve your votes... so please take a minute to get in here and place your votes! You can vote for as many as you want.

Adam will of course be a "given"... so use your votes for members please.

Merry Wishes To You All, Hugs Maggie emot-hug.gif

• Upvote 3

I look forward to possum's threads the most but when I think back to all of the posts I've read on this forum, I gotta give it to Jax for always being level-headed, well-spoken, and interesting to read. You are one fart smeller smart feller.

Edited by kevnutz
  • Upvote 2

I don't Know why I didn't think of this before but I would like to nominate all that have kept the Crazy Thread going for all of this time... that has been a place to go to excape when things get even crazier in the main forum...

Actually there are some beautiful minds in thererolleyes.gif

So I nominate the "CRAZY THREAD" tongue.gif

PS You do not have to choose just one nominee, you can vote for as many as you want! biggrin.gif

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 4

The three D's--Drox, Dalite, and Darin, They bring great thoughts to the forum, I miss Drox and Dalite. always glad to read Darin

And Smee2, 99% of her post are very much appreciated

Agreed or here here or I concur.

I look forward to possum's threads the most but when I think back to all of the posts I've read on this forum, I gotta give it to Jax for always being level-headed, well-spoken, and interesting to read. You are one fart smeller smart feller.

Cool avatar.

• Upvote 1

Wow there are so many on the board that contribute in a big way. I will probably add on. Rod n Staff keeps us walking with a wink and a nod and tells us, "Its going to happen, enjoy the journey." Alex38, keeps the piss wars at an even keel with his keen sense of humor, Dinar Thug, god I wish I could be so good at funny as you. Carrello, my badda bing babee, her quick wit and intelligence keeps me on my toes, Quiet Learner for his thoughtful and intelligent posts, Dalite, miss his posts, Keep, our bugs bunny that doesn't wanna be, Stryker, great insights, 20 Million knows what he is talking about. Elixerbaby, such a good man he is and great humor, Dinarbot, I suspect he knows more than he is programed to say, Maggie love how she thinks, Oregon Hopeful her glass is always half full. Easy puts uneasy minds to ease if for a little bit, Adam for keeping our feet on the ground, bamagirl she is a sweetheart through and through, and Patriotic Girl you know you rock!

Well hey have a Merry Christmas everyone, great blessings, great food, and enjoy those lights in your lives! :D

• Upvote 3

It is impossible to nominate just one. I am nominating the entire community. I would like to thank everyone for their input, reasoning, research, debate, references, humor, and thoughtfulness. Sure some post more than others but everyone here contributes to the discussions and helps weed out the fact from fiction. Yhat is what I admire the most about this community. Most times it is a little comment, or fact in the thread that puts it all into perspective.

So I nominate YOU! Thank you all! Best Wishes to you and your family!

:)

• Upvote 3

Hello All,

This thread has been so much fun... enjoying everyones input and keeping track. It is clear that we are a pretty tight unit here and we do appreciate each other very much! There are many close contenders for the Top 10 so if you would like to come back in and vote for other members that you did not nominate that would help define the clear winners. Thank You and Cheers! Maggie

I would like to vote for Tandy, Smee, Bumper, RodandStaff, Bamagirl, Canucklady and Elixerbaby!

They are all smart, sweet and always positive. biggrin.gif

Dinarbot is programed much better than many of us humans, he has my vote too. rolleyes.gif

20Million has brought in some extremely important facts and discussions, so I vote for him as well. smile.gif

I would like to nominate MovieMaker... She is a pure Joy, doing so much for kids and bringing positivity here. smile.gif

All the Mods are Great! I have very much enjoyed Dogmatic's input and help, I would like to nominate her. smile.gif

I would like to thank God, my parents, and the kids that bring me the joy I bring you! hahahaha Oh and my agent! laugh.gif

• Upvote 4

I have been keeping up with this post since it was started and every time I read it, I would think of someone that I truly enjoyed reading. I held off from posting the names because I didn't want to forget someone that was truly deserving of "Veteran of the Year" in my eyes anyway. What I realized this morning is that I cannot pick just one person or even two or three. I don't post much and I have cut back my time on DV, but when I do come here to catch up on how everyone is and how our investment is doing, I find lots of news articles posted, lots of humor, great music, weekly updates on the gurus, and varying opinions on our investment. These posts are so important to this site, but what I see in a majority of the threads on a daily basis is people taking care of others emotionally. Since I've been on DV, I've read heart-wrenching stories of loved ones lost, businesses going under, children sick, people losing their homes, and many stories of DV members just trying to hang on in their lives and fight the discouragement of this investment that they hope will change their lives. In every case when encouragement is needed or prayers or inspiring words, this DV family has stepped up to the plate and, in more cases than I can count, brought tears to my eyes with just their words to someone they have never met.

So, to answer this question, I personally have come to respect and appreciate every DV member on this site -- old and new -- because you all bring something wonderful to us all on a daily basis. DV is the dinar site of the year because of every single person on this site and I feel very lucky to be a part of it.

Kimberlye :D

• Upvote 7

It is impossible to nominate just one. I am nominating the entire community. I would like to thank everyone for their input, reasoning, research, debate, references, humor, and thoughtfulness. Sure some post more than others but everyone here contributes to the discussions and helps weed out the fact from fiction. Yhat is what I admire the most about this community. Most times it is a little comment, or fact in the thread that puts it all into perspective.

So I nominate YOU! Thank you all! Best Wishes to you and your family!

:)

Great post. Thanks.

I have been keeping up with this post since it was started and every time I read it, I would think of someone that I truly enjoyed reading. I held off from posting the names because I didn't want to forget someone that was truly deserving of "Veteran of the Year" in my eyes anyway. What I realized this morning is that I cannot pick just one person or even two or three. I don't post much and I have cut back my time on DV, but when I do come here to catch up on how everyone is and how our investment is doing, I find lots of news articles posted, lots of humor, great music, weekly updates on the gurus, and varying opinions on our investment. These posts are so important to this site, but what I see in a majority of the threads on a daily basis is people taking care of others emotionally. Since I've been on DV, I've read heart-wrenching stories of loved ones lost, businesses going under, children sick, people losing their homes, and many stories of DV members just trying to hang on in their lives and fight the discouragement of this investment that they hope will change their lives. In every case when encouragement is needed or prayers or inspiring words, this DV family has stepped up to the plate and, in more cases than I can count, brought tears to my eyes with just their words to someone they have never met.

So, to answer this question, I personally have come to respect and appreciate every DV member on this site -- old and new -- because you all bring something wonderful to us all on a daily basis. DV is the dinar site of the year because of every single person on this site and I feel very lucky to be a part of it.

.... And great post... Thanks.

• Upvote 2

Excellent post...

• Upvote 2

I am humbled and Honored by your words but I still maintain that I was just doing my job. One which I loved I might add.

The best to you all and may we all have a great Holiday season and a happy prosperous New Year !

Doug,

You are the man... I agree with the comments about you... if it comes to another war, I know that you will go at a heart beat.

Thank you for all your sacrifice and love for this beautiful country and ol' glory.

Love,

Nadita

• Upvote 1

Thank You Everyone smile.gif This thread has been a joy to read, so positive and shows how much we appreciate each other. We are a great group of people... made up from many wonderful individuals. We are all winners for being a part of this DV Family!

Honestly the intention behind this thread is far more about the journey than the destination.

It gives us a chance to say the reasons we have appreciated individal members here and to honor them.

This thread will continue untill tonight at midnight (EST) so if you would like to contribute your appreciation for someone here please do so today.

You can still nominate someone or place votes for whomever or as many as you would like you would like to.

On New Years Day the top 10 "Dinar Vets of the Year" will be posted.

Cheers biggrin.gif

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 1

Thank You Everyone smile.gif This thread has been a joy to read, so positive and shows how much we appreciate each other. We are a great group of people... made up from many wonderful individuals. We are all winners for being a part of this DV Family!

Honestly the intention behind this thread is far more about the journey than the destination.

It gives us a chance to say the reasons we have appreciated individal members here and to honor them.

This thread will continue untill tonight at midnight (EST) so if you would like to contribute your appreciation for someone here please do so today.

You can still nominate someone or place votes for whomever or as many as you would like you would like to.

On New Years Day the top 10 "Dinar Vets of the Year" will be posted.

Cheers biggrin.gif

Great topic Maggie,

I think that everyone on DV is worthy of this distinction, and I agree with every name put forth so far.

The class clown in me is backing our own Dinar Thug ... never I have laughed at the news more than while reading some of his unique bylines !!!

I would also like to mention FlyHi who has been spreading his wings more of late and allowing some of the other members to get to know him as we on the Crazy Thread do.

• Upvote 4