Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sources close to the IMF.....

DinarDaddy83

I have a dear friend who is close to the IMF and she stated that we are getting close. It will not be in December, most likely late in the first quarter of 2012. She did not have knowledge of the rate but I am excited that it should be soon!

Moved to Rumorssmile.gif

Carla

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have a dear friend who is close to the IMF and she stated that we are getting close. It will not be in December, most likely late in the first quarter of 2012. She did not have knowledge of the rate but I am excited that it should be soon!

Thanks for sharing! Did this dear friend indicate RD/RV/LOP/Rate, etc., etc.? Any thoughts that you could share?

We should make a new section called bs LOL love it

I was brought into this investment by a ladie claiming to have IMF ties several years ago....after being on the boards here at DV and hearing several conferance calls she recommended it turned out she was involved with the GET team. I'm not saying this rumor started there but they all seem to come from someone....just a thought!!

• Upvote 1

Hmmmm, could this be your source?

post-33640-132382638968_thumb.jpg

Everyone, even the newbies claim to have a source.

That is so true. I used to think that I had a "source." Come to find out, he was half-crazy. I am not talking about the site-owner I have talked to. I am referring to an individual who claims to be a part of a group who...KNOWS. What B.S.! Thank God for Adam, Breitling, Scooter, and (most of the time) Phoenix. I would be lost without them. :blink: