Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Jubouri: There are indications that the Iraqi dinar is confirmed, the dollar during the next twoyears

trooper

Jubouri: There are indications that the Iraqi dinar is confirmed, the dollar during the next twoyears

Most likely a member of the Finance Committee and the National Alliance MP Haitham Jubouri price equal to the Iraqi dinar against the dollar over the next two years after the implementation of the project to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency.

Jubouri said that “the trend that the Central Bank of Iraq’s retention rate of the dinar against the dollar during the current period, this index indicates that monetary policy in Iraq is able to make the Iraqi dinar is equal to the dollar” offset any dinar per one dollar.

He pointed to: that this was retained by selling huge amounts of dollars at auction, and inject them into some other Iraqi banks to control the price of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar.

He Jubouri that the next two years will see a different direction with the central bank to make the Iraqi dinar is equal to the dollar by pumping larger quantities of the dollar and sell it at auction project to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency.

He continued, therefore, the citizen and the Iraqi trader does not need to replace his money to Atarand buy a commodity or a car or not, stressing that the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency “based”, and issued its decision, irreversible and started his first steps will be implemented during the next two years from now .

http://alrayy.com/37536.htm

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I can only hope that what is being said here is that it is 1-1 and that is set for two years. They have implemented the deletion of the 3 zeros also and when the old bills come in they will be replaced with bills reflecting the new dinar and its worth and the old currency will be destroyed. I have to admit this is a confusing article and probobly is clear as a bell to an Iraqi citizen who has learned English. To me it is saying they are getting rid of the three zeros and doing it at a 1-1 basis and it will take two years. As this happens this money is destroyed and the issuance of the new dinar reflecting the new rate will be implemented. After two years re-assessment time again with track records and audits and futures all being put into the balance and the true RV will happen. Just my take though. Two fields of thought here one being 1-1 for the amount showing on the bill which is right and fair and 1-1 for the amount showing on the new RDed currency which is confusing and will make them disgusting in the eyes of the whole world. I really dont believe they are implementing the new currency yet I believe they are destroying the old which in a lot of cases will go to the treasury departments of the different countries involved and deals have been made that handles this on a government level. My hopes and prayers anyway. That being said that could account for the billions of new dinar instead of trillions as they have a pretty good idea of how much dinar exists in country. They just went through a war and I would think many do not have large amounts of dinar in country as #1 they could not buy it with foreign money and #2 they were just trying to survive.That being said I would think they also have a good idea how much dinar has been sold out of country and are now ready to deal with treasury departments of foreign countries to emerge into a autonomous country once again. I like 1-1 if they pay it out 1-1. I cannot personally see how they could do any different without a lot of confusion and hatred.

Most likely a member of the Finance Committee and the National Alliance MP Haitham Jubouri price equal to the Iraqi dinar against the dollar over the next two years after the implementation of the project to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency.

Jubouri said that “the trend that the Central Bank of Iraq’s retention rate of the dinar against the dollar during the current period, this index indicates that monetary policy in Iraq is able to make the Iraqi dinar is equal to the dollar” offset any dinar per one dollar.

He pointed to: that this was retained by selling huge amounts of dollars at auction, and inject them into some other Iraqi banks to control the price of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar.

He Jubouri that the next two years will see a different direction with the central bank to make the Iraqi dinar is equal to the dollar by pumping larger quantities of the dollar and sell it at auction project to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency.

He continued, therefore, the citizen and the Iraqi trader does not need to replace his money to Atarand buy a commodity or a car or not, stressing that the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency “based”, and issued its decision, irreversible and started his first steps will be implemented during the next two years from now .

http://alrayy.com/37536.htm

This is great news but we have seen this song and dance before....

Does Iraq have to even recognize IQD outside Iraq? I've read several articles lately stating that they can simply declare currency outside Iraq as worthless, which is definitely not what I want! Do they have some kind of legal obligation to recognize the currency we hold?

Hey would you mind bring one of those articles in this thread and post it I for one would like to read it.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Does Iraq have to even recognize IQD outside Iraq? I've read several articles lately stating that they can simply declare currency outside Iraq as worthless, which is definitely not what I want! Do they have some kind of legal obligation to recognize the currency we hold?

That would be suicide. Other countries along with the US would levy sanctions against them. They claerly have the resources to back the dinar, so they could not just void it. We would just step back and let Iran go in and walk all over them.

Yes, the CBI has to recognize the dinar outside of Iraq since they sold it and the world would condem them if they did not! Though it says nothing of the sort, Shabibi has stated something to that effect. The RV first then the roll out of the new denominations. The process will take two years. That does not mean he will RV now and then proceed from there but it also does not mean he will not. It's his call!!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your opinion, but i disagree. It says nothing of the sort.

Well thanks...

Really it doesn't? Not even close? Well... For a language that is poorly translated.. (next = this), you gotta think a little outside of the box. Not saying Im right, but with this quote

"Haitham Jubouri price equal to the Iraqi dinar against the dollar over the next two years after the implementation of the project..."

I thought I said it would equal a dollar in 2 years.

You can have dual currencies...this is a time of transistion. If it takes two years to transistion completely, that is not to far fetched. History says that can happen.

You can say "it says nothing of the sort", and I can then just say Im just re-wording what they stated.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

this is still part of the jaobouri guy tells his side of the dinar story and the reporter puts his or her thinking into what he means,,, this is a speculative piece at best,,,, the couple of paragraphs into this on other sources he tells us the dinar will be in the low area`s and two years will be able too go high too 1 too 1 ,,,,,,, the low is .20 too .50 {i m o } but BUT this could also be a great smoker campane too get folks too sell ,,,, also {i m o } look at the sites and look for sellers they seem to be a little more than usual------ from other infor on this GREAT EXSCAPE RIDE :lol: looks as though we wait too see if december is the new year for iraq too revalue ,,,and then wait 4 too 6 months for the real deal too hit the fans ------ hoping it is in our favor ,,,,, i am in the thinking range of .50 that would be cool --------

• Upvote 1

I have to wait for 2 years just for a measly 1 to 1?

One to one would be great. Adam is expecting 10 cents on the dollar, which would still give us a decent profit, but nothing as great as one to one. I, too, wish that it would come in high, such as the 3.86 to one that some of the so called gurus are claiming, but that would just be pure gravy, and Adam doesn't see it making good business sense. We can always dream, but I would be excited to see one to one, hopefully before the end of this year.

• Upvote 1

Measly? How is 1-1 measly? I would gladly wait two years if it ment seeing a 10000% in crease in my measly investment.

No Joke, gives me time to buy more. But if I had my choice, now is better. laugh.gif

Go RV

My birthday!

Lets Rv for redsand's birthday Shabibi please. laugh.giflaugh.gif

Go RV