Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

report on Obama and Mailiki on fox news

learning all i can

I don't like trying to speculate on what's happening, but it looks like things are about to get real. And good. I hope.. I know the gurus are going to have a field day though. Who knows, it might be time for them to be right lol. However, I'm interested to see what Adam's take on this is.

Edited by blugrass60
  • Upvote 3

I'm not a fan of Obama, but i did get a feeling of success in his speech :)

Being on this forum with it's intel made me understand clearly what was being said , with that I

personally thank each and everyone of you even Keep ( no lop my friend) :D

The stage is set, let the show begin :drool:

GO RV B) :cool:

almost forgot Obama's "shout out to Biden :wacko: "

• Upvote 5

ok..Martha: many have said that O should have already been speaking and talking to M long ago. Worry over Iran and the keys to one of their main bases were turned over to Iraq

Major Keane came on and Said relations between us and Iraq are strained..Bush and Maliki has a good relationship and were planning a continued good relation.."O" has pushed this relationship aside just for political promises....

not sure of our relationship now....

Sorry, thought it may be more but thats about all I got....Sorry for the alarm

What did you expect Fox to say about Obama? Something positive?

• Upvote 1

The President used the word "SOVERIGN" numerous times. I still just don't or can't understand how a country can be soverign and still have chapter 7 or sanctions hanging over their head. Am I reading too much into this or was he saying something of value to us without just spitting the whole wad out?

Personally I believe this is further along than any of us know. Yes you are right the word Soverign was tossed around freely. My thinking is Iraq has achieved that status it just isnt inked yet and a few formalities need to be done. Otherwise they are where they need to be. Sort of like recieving all your college credits a full semester early. You completed your course study and requirments you just have to wait for the pieces of paper to be an official College Grad. I think Iraq has finished their requirements just waiting for the peiec of paper... That is my take on it I could be way off but I do not think so...

Edited by steveinfla
  • Upvote 2

Personally I believe this is further along than any of us know. Yes you are right the word Soverign was tossed around freely. My thinking is Iraq has achieved that status it just isnt inked yet and a few formalities need to be done. Otherwise they are where they need to be. Sort of like recieving all your college credits a full semester early. You completed your course study and requirments you just have to wait for the pieces of paper to be an official College Grad. I think Iraq has finished their requirements just waiting for the peiec of paper... That is my take on it I could be way off but I do not think so...

I certainly hope you're right....Just hope M has that piece of paper when he goes home.thankyou for your response

Listening to Rush on the way into work and he had a sound bite from the meeting where O said that Iraq is now a soverign and democratic nation (thanks to O) and he (O) has done all that he promised the American people. Made me want to gag. Except for the part that Iraq is a soverign and democratic nation. Don't remember all of it, thought it would already be posted.

• Upvote 3

I certainly hope you're right....Just hope M has that piece of paper when he goes home.thankyou for your response

I hope I am right too... If it continues much longer then they are only going to be beating a dead horse...

Listening to Rush on the way into work and he had a sound bite from the meeting where O said that Iraq is now a soverign and democratic nation (thanks to O) and he (O) has done all that he promised the American people. Made me want to gag. Except for the part that Iraq is a soverign and democratic nation. Don't remember all of it, thought it would already be posted.

I think that was probably from the press conference at the WH with O and M...and yes thats pretty much what he was saying and of course he talked about our troops being gone at yrs end and the amount of people in our embassy... i guess i was dissapointed, I truely thought he may something really big like...Iraq is now released from chapter 7 and while we're at it we will just go on and take care of HCL so all of those little foks at DV can cash in and be rich coooozillionaire. DIDN't HAPPENblink.gif

Its a shame that all of the important talk will be done behind closed doors, we wont hear a word about an RV, or anything to done with the revaluation from the news....like most others, I believe it will be a very quick and silent event once the trigger is pulled! Lets hope they got a whole lot done while in the back room! Go RV!

• Upvote 3

Several things to look at:

Obama hasn't turned out like we had hoped. He doesn't seem to intelligent (another Bush Jr.)

For the RV to happen with Maliki in Washington, he had to have dealt with it with Obama. (though Obama does not have the power to make the RV happen).

Since it appears he did not do anything about the RV, he will come home empty handed (just promises of greater cooperation between the two countries)

Now it is all up to Shabibi (it was always up to him)

We have to wait for Shabs to make up his mind as to the date and rate of the RV

It could be anytime from now until several years in the future (he will issue the new denomination over that period)

Be prepared for alot of pissed off Americans when this RV happens and an chance to solve all money problems just passed and wasn't shared with the public. I am thankful that I was told about it a few years ago, and pulled my hair out at the times that I thought it was gonna happen and didn't, I still never hear it talked about ever on the news, this is like the biggest insider trade in the world but with currency.

Several things to look at:

Obama hasn't turned out like we had hoped. He doesn't seem to intelligent (another Bush Jr.)

For the RV to happen with Maliki in Washington, he had to have dealt with it with Obama. (though Obama does not have the power to make the RV happen).

Since it appears he did not do anything about the RV, he will come home empty handed (just promises of greater cooperation between the two countries)

Now it is all up to Shabibi (it was always up to him)

We have to wait for Shabs to make up his mind as to the date and rate of the RV

It could be anytime from now until several years in the future (he will issue the new denomination over that period)

It will be Camels, Sheep and Goats and chickens for the small denoms :lol:

Be prepared for alot of pissed off Americans when this RV happens and an chance to solve all money problems just passed and wasn't shared with the public. I am thankful that I was told about it a few years ago, and pulled my hair out at the times that I thought it was gonna happen and didn't, I still never hear it talked about ever on the news, this is like the biggest insider trade in the world but with currency.

This is the beauty of the internet. 15, 20 years ago this opportunity wouldn't be ours.

Go RV

This is the beauty of the internet. 15, 20 years ago this opportunity wouldn't be ours.

Go RV

i was in desert storm and I didn't find out about kuwait dinar rv until only a few years ago I try to recomend this investment idea to friends who I think will do good with the money but most of them think im nuts and I really dont think i will offer them much financial help when I do get my share only because I took a risk and offered the same gamble and they chose not to, when I was off work and freaking out about losing my house noone came to my aid kinda funny how people actually avoid you when you're down and out

HI Jimweld, not sure I understand what your talking about....Can ya give me a clue??

I never hear any good publicity about Iraqi Dinar on any media network, its almost like its hidden from the public, and when the masses find out what an opportunity just passed and they were uninformed we will have alot of very upset people.

sov·er·eign   /ˈsɒvrɪn, ˈsɒvərɪn, ˈsʌv-/ Show Spelled[sov-rin, sov-er-in, suhv-] Show IPA

noun

1. a monarch; a king, queen, or other supreme ruler.

2. a person who has sovereign power or authority.

3. a group or body of persons or a state having sovereign authority.

4. a gold coin of the United Kingdom, equal to one pound sterling: went out of circulation after 1914.