Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

report on Obama and Mailiki on fox news

learning all i can

ok..Martha: many have said that O should have already been speaking and talking to M long ago. Worry over Iran and the keys to one of their main bases were turned over to Iraq

Major Keane came on and Said relations between us and Iraq are strained..Bush and Maliki has a good relationship and were planning a continued good relation.."O" has pushed this relationship aside just for political promises....

not sure of our relationship now....

Sorry, thought it may be more but thats about all I got....Sorry for the alarm

http://www.whitehouse.gov/live they will be broadcasting O and M live at 11:35 est

thankyou Bumper sorry that was Ret. General Keane, not Major

• Upvote 1

NO gout attacks in the last 4 weeks, that is good for me!! laugh.gif

I feel like a new man again!

Thanks for thinking of me!!

Uloric is a GREAT gout med, th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

i will have to check with my doctor to see if can get on that. Sucks, i can't eat red meat or sea food :( since i stop eating that stuff i have been good to go.

Your Welcome!! smile.gif

• Upvote 1

ok..Martha: many have said that O should have already been speaking and talking to M long ago. Worry over Iran and the keys to one of their main bases were turned over to Iraq

Major Keane came on and Said relations between us and Iraq are strained..Bush and Maliki has a good relationship and were planning a continued good relation.."O" has pushed this relationship aside just for political promises....

not sure of our relationship now....

Sorry, thought it may be more but thats about all I got....Sorry for the alarm

thankyou Bumper sorry that was Ret. General Keane, not Major

Hence why I'm predicting they will do NOTHING to help out Obama......RV won't occur till after 2012 elections.....sorry.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Fox News said Malaki is talking with O today in the new ticker, maybe they'll show a pres conference. Or something today.

see Bumpers post::::live news conference at White House with O and M at 11:30 est

Hey Learning, thanks for the heads up! It is greatly appreciated maybe next time they will have something juicier to share............... smile.gif

thank you, I hope so too. Maybe something good out of the WH today...go RV....we want and need you so

• Upvote 2

Obama mentioned Iraq's economy would grow faster and/ or surpass china and india's over the next two years. 'Sovereign Nation' has been used by our Pres. in regard to Iraq multiple times. Oil, cultural exchange, scientific research, etc will be things will be part of our two countries' trade. Sorry if i'm not getting as much of this out as I can I'm still watching. No mention of chapter seven or rv, but I expected not to hear that. It's looking like a lot of good signs. It's sounding a lot like they are out of Cha. 7 or are about to be. Idk yet. But I'm worried about Syria and Iran and our involvement. Still watching..

There is a lot of other stuff but it's too much for me to collect and type out right now.

Hope I got all that accurate. If not someone pitch in

• Upvote 3

Obama mentioned Iraq's economy would grow faster and/ or surpass china and india's over the next two years. 'Sovereign Nation' has been used by our Pres. in regard to Iraq multiple times. Oil, cultural exchange, scientific research, etc will be things will be part of our two countries' trade. Sorry if i'm not getting as much of this out as I can I'm still watching. No mention of chapter seven or rv, but I expected not to hear that. It's looking like a lot of good signs. It's sounding a lot like they are out of Cha. 7 or are about to be. Idk yet. But I'm worried about Syria and Iran and our involvement. Still watching..

There is a lot of other stuff but it's too much for me to collect and type out right now.

Hope I got all that accurate. If not someone pitch in

I think you got the jist of it.

From what I can tell...

• Upvote 1