Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

the only thing that bothers me about this is the fact its saying 1-1 after lopping.....

i dont think they will lop, but that is what it is saying....

good find, i wish i knew what bienium meant, sounds official..... lol

it means "a period of 2 years"

• Upvote 1

basically this is a new article but old news basically this is referring to 2 years meaning to phase out the zero notes and give the citizens time to exchnage as the 1 to 1 refernce its been stated multiple times so i have believed also it will come out at a 1 to 1 now how they will do this time will only tell but i can tell you all we are very close to seeing a change in the exchnage rate. Good post BTw i am not concerned.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Biennium = 2 years

thanks my brain is fried today......

so there saying it could take 2 years to get to $1.00........... not such good news....... so what this is saying is they will lop and in the next 2 years they will get the value to $1.00.......makes no sense to me......

• Upvote 2

thanks my brain is fried today......

so there saying it could take 2 years to get to $1.00........... not such good news....... so what this is saying is they will lop and in the next 2 years they will get the value to $1.00.......makes no sense to me......

no thats not what they are saying the translations are horrid on these articles sometimes ive seen basically the same article a while back but worded differently IMHO they will come out at a buck and it will take about 2 years to remove the three zero notes. Also this goes along with the articles i have read the the restructuring process will be complete by sometime in 2013.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

no thats not what they are saying the translations are horrid on these articles sometimes ive seen basically the same article a while back but worded differently IMHO they will come out at a buck and it will take about 2 years to remove the three zero notes. Also this goes along with the articles i have read the the restructuring process will be complete by sometime in 2013.

If that's the case then were're golden :D ....but....if everyone understood it your way...there would be no dinar left :o ....but I agree...based on pure timing alone...they'll have to RV first :D:D

• Upvote 1

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Message from Phoenix

My take on this is that the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar can happen anytime from this moment forward (NOW) and the decision they have made to do this will not change (irreversable).

It also states the value of the Iraqi Dinar will be equal to one US Dollar or 1 IQD = $1.00

They rate this rate will remain at this level for a 2 year period (bienium) and will be held at the 1 to 1 rate by the auctions.

I have always thought the starting rate would be 1 IQD to 1 USD to avoid confusion in the market place. :rolleyes: As i have been saying.

Looks like we are about to see the removal of the artificial program rate and the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar to a rate of 1 IQD = $1.00

Things are looking good.

Phoenix

Posted by kel at 12/11/2011 11:46:00 AM Labels: Letter From Phoenix

*Iraqi Dinar = U.S Dollar ~ Deputy in the Finance Committee is expected to equal the Iraqi Dinar against the U.S. Dollar during the next biennium

Snip ~ "and issued its decision, irreversible and started his first steps will be implemented during the next biennium from NOW.

December 11, 2011

Deputy in the Finance Committee is expected to equal the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar during the next biennium

Baghdad (news) was likely a member of the Finance Committee and the representative / National Alliance / Haitham Jubouri Sarraldenaralaraca equal to the U.S. dollar during the next biennium after the implementation of the project to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency.Jubouri said In a statement to the Agency (news) said on Sunday: that the approach that the Central Bank of Iraq's retention rate Dinaromam dollar during the current period, it Maharidl that monetary policy in Iraq is able to make the Iraqi dinar is equal to the U.S. dollar "any Dinaraluahd matched by one dollar.

The to: that this retention was by selling huge amounts of dollars at auction, and inject some of the other of them to Iraqi banks to control the price of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar.

Continues ...read more ..

Read more »

Posted by kel at 12/11/2011 11:22:00 AM Labels: "Iraqi Currency Iraqi Dinar" - "Remove Zeros"

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Message from Phoenix

My take on this is that the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar can happen anytime from this moment forward (NOW) and the decision they have made to do this will not change (irreversable).

It also states the value of the Iraqi Dinar will be equal to one US Dollar or 1 IQD = $1.00

They rate this rate will remain at this level for a 2 year period (bienium) and will be held at the 1 to 1 rate by the auctions.

I have always thought the starting rate would be 1 IQD to 1 USD to avoid confusion in the market place. rolleyes.gif As i have been saying.

Looks like we are about to see the removal of the artificial program rate and the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar to a rate of 1 IQD = $1.00

Things are looking good.

Phoenix

Posted by kel at 12/11/2011 11:46:00 AM Labels: Letter From Phoenix

*Iraqi Dinar = U.S Dollar ~ Deputy in the Finance Committee is expected to equal the Iraqi Dinar against the U.S. Dollar during the next biennium

Snip ~ "and issued its decision, irreversible and started his first steps will be implemented during the next biennium from NOW.

December 11, 2011

Deputy in the Finance Committee is expected to equal the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar during the next biennium

Baghdad (news) was likely a member of the Finance Committee and the representative / National Alliance / Haitham Jubouri Sarraldenaralaraca equal to the U.S. dollar during the next biennium after the implementation of the project to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency.

Jubouri said In a statement to the Agency (news) said on Sunday: that the approach that the Central Bank of Iraq's retention rate Dinaromam dollar during the current period, it Maharidl that monetary policy in Iraq is able to make the Iraqi dinar is equal to the U.S. dollar "any Dinaraluahd matched by one dollar.

The to: that this retention was by selling huge amounts of dollars at auction, and inject some of the other of them to Iraqi banks to control the price of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar.

Continues ...read more ..

Read more »

Posted by kel at 12/11/2011 11:22:00 AM Labels: "Iraqi Currency Iraqi Dinar" - "Remove Zeros"

...i tried to contact phoenix to confirm this-but he's out with Okie on lunch. tongue.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

The most significant and rhetorical question is "why be in this investment with so much doubt?" You made an extremely low risk investment with high returns, then punish yourselves with thoughts of lops. Makes no sense. Sit back and allow the blessing. Nothing bad is going to happen, unless you expect $10 bucks.

If adam's prediction is right I hope you own $10 million dinar.

If Medic's prediction is right than you'll get $1.17. Then you only need $1 million dinar.

If Frank's prediction is right than you'll get $3 range. You'll only need $330 thousand dinar.

If okie's prediction is right, then we will all freak out. You'll only need a handful of dinar.

All lobsters will be wrong. All redenomation activates will be wrong. Please remember, there are paid pumpers AND there are PAID ANTI PUMPERS.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Ah if I'm not mistaken thats what they want, for all to cash in so they can get the old bills or should i say the big bills out of circulation, if you hold them past what ever window of time they put on the RV then you can wall paper you den with them. They will be worthless, but pretty i must say. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Continues …read more .. Here's the second part of the post...

He Jubouri the next biennium will see a different direction with the central bank to make Aldenarabraghi equal to the dollar by pumping amounts Okbermn dollar and sell it at auction project to delete Alocefaralthelat of the Iraqi currency being makes the size of the Iraqi currency Bakdralamlh the U.S., and continued: Therefore, the citizen and the Altagralaraca does not need to replace his money to Atarand buy a commodity or a car or Other, confirming that the draft deleted Alasfaralthelat of currency “based”, and issued its decision, irreversible and started his first steps will be implemented during the next biennium from now.

and Zkredo the Finance Committee that the Central Bank of Iraq will continue its policy to support Aldenarabraghi, expected next year will remain the Iraqi dinar conservative on the price front Aldolarralomirka. Earlier, Eliminated Edwalganh financial and parliamentary MP / Kurdistan Alliance / Najiba Najib increase Sarraldenaralaraca against the Dollar over the next year as a result of the Iraqi economy is still dependent on oil revenues annually. said Najib in an earlier statement (of the Agency news):

I expect during the year (2012) retained Aldenarabraghi its price against the dollar but did not increase its value the fact that Iraq continues its economy unilaterally dependent on oil Baaradath annual.

The answer: If the government wants the federal and relevant state of Iraq to make Aldenarabraghi strong toward foreign currencies, it should consider how to strengthen the Iraqi economy and its diversity through the activation of all economic sectors in the country.

http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=34276#ixzz1gFqFr9HG

[bondLady] now ill grab u the translations

[bondLady] sarraaldenaralaraca = iraqi dinar will equal to usd

[bondLady] dinaromam = iqd against dollar

[bondLady] maharidl = sign

[bondLady] dinaraluahd = one dinar

[bondLady] aldenarbarghi = irqai dinar

[bondLady] edwalganh= member of committe

[bondLady] delete alocefaraalthelat = delete the three zeros

[bondLady] baaradath = income

[bondLady] ty delta for those

Read more:

Edited by trooper
  • Upvote 1

Continues …read more .. Here's the second part of the post...

He Jubouri the next biennium will see a different direction with the central bank to make Aldenarabraghi equal to the dollar by pumping amounts Okbermn dollar and sell it at auction project to delete Alocefaralthelat of the Iraqi currency being makes the size of the Iraqi currency Bakdralamlh the U.S., and continued: Therefore, the citizen and the Altagralaraca does not need to replace his money to Atarand buy a commodity or a car or Other, confirming that the draft deleted Alasfaralthelat of currency “based”, and issued its decision, irreversible and started his first steps will be implemented during the next biennium from now.

and Zkredo the Finance Committee that the Central Bank of Iraq will continue its policy to support Aldenarabraghi, expected next year will remain the Iraqi dinar conservative on the price front Aldolarralomirka. Earlier, Eliminated Edwalganh financial and parliamentary MP / Kurdistan Alliance / Najiba Najib increase Sarraldenaralaraca against the Dollar over the next year as a result of the Iraqi economy is still dependent on oil revenues annually. said Najib in an earlier statement (of the Agency news):

I expect during the year (2012) retained Aldenarabraghi its price against the dollar but did not increase its value the fact that Iraq continues its economy unilaterally dependent on oil Baaradath annual.

The answer: If the government wants the federal and relevant state of Iraq to make Aldenarabraghi strong toward foreign currencies, it should consider how to strengthen the Iraqi economy and its diversity through the activation of all economic sectors in the country.

http://www.sotaliraq...6#ixzz1gFqFr9HG

[bondLady] now ill grab u the translations

[bondLady] sarraaldenaralaraca = iraqi dinar will equal to usd

[bondLady] dinaromam = iqd against dollar

[bondLady] maharidl = sign

[bondLady] dinaraluahd = one dinar

[bondLady] aldenarbarghi = irqai dinar

[bondLady] edwalganh= member of committe

[bondLady] delete alocefaraalthelat = delete the three zeros

[bondLady] baaradath = income

[bondLady] ty delta for those

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1gGr4ywRH

nice.

Look first at where the article is coming from, it’s coming from the Iraq government and not the CBI. This is a good thing, because the CBI has been waiting for the government to approve a lifting of the 3 zero’s program for quite some time now!

Another relevant part: “irreversible and started his first steps will be implemented during the next two years from now”

Here, we have them stating “during the next two years”, and in another part “from now”, in my opinion they RV now at 1to1, which is during the two years and take the rest of the two years to get the larger notes out of the market place. After that and when the CBI feels comfortable we should see a complete RI. This in my opinion is what Shabibi has been telling us all the time and now we have the GOI telling us the same thing.

Ok, here is another relevant part: “irreversible and started his first steps”; what are the first steps from the 1170 rate? In my opinion “first steps” mean that the CBI must RV at 1to1 in order to get the process started, otherwise Iraq will stay right where they are, because most will hang on and others will liquidate Iraq, knowing they are going to RV in two years and that makes no sense at all. The “First steps”, means, “from now”, to RV now and get on with the rest of the raising the 3 zero’s program. Remember you must look at the whole picture and not just one narrow minded article.

Ok, here is another relevant part: “that monetary policy in Iraq is able to make the Iraqi dinar is equal to the U.S. dollar “any Dinar matched by one dollar . . .”

This makes it sound like they have done it by using “Iraqi dinar is equal to the U.S. dollar”, the word “is” is the clarifier, so we should see this soon if the news article is correct.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2