Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deputy in finance committe: dinar expected to equal u.s. dollar

jupitergirl

Deputy in the Finance Committee is expected Aldenarabraghi equal to the U.S. dollar during the next biennium

Baghdad (news) .. Most likely a member of the Finance Committee and the representative / National Alliance / Haitham Jubouri equal Sarraldenaralaraca to the U.S. dollar during the next biennium after the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency.

Jubouri said in a statement to the Agency (news) said on Sunday: that the approach that the Central Bank Iraqi retention rate Dinaromam dollar during the current period, it Maharidl that monetary policy in Iraq is able to make the Iraqi dinar is equal to the U.S. dollar "any Dinaraluahd matched by one dollar.

He pointed to: that this retention was by selling huge amounts of dollars at auction, and inject some the other of them to Iraqi banks to control the price of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar.

He Jubouri the next biennium will see a different direction with the central bank to make Aldenarabraghi equal to the dollar through the pump Okbermn dollar and sell it at auction project to delete Alocefaralthelat of the Iraqi currency as it makes the size of Iraqi currency Bakdralamlh the U.S., and continued: Therefore, the citizen and the Altagralaraca does not need to replace his money to Atarand buy a commodity or a car or Other, confirming that the draft deleted Alasfaralthelat currency "based", and issued its decision, irreversible and started his first steps will be implemented during the next biennium from now.

and Zkredo the Finance Committee that the Central Bank of Iraq will continue its policy to support Aldenarabraghi, expected next year will remain the Iraqi dinar conservative on the price front Aldolarralomirka.

Earlier excluded Edwalganh financial and parliamentary MP / Kurdistan Alliance / Najiba Najib increase Sarraldenaralaraca against the Dollar over the next year As a result of the Iraqi economy is still dependent on oil revenues annually.

said Najib in an earlier statement (of the Agency news): I expect during the year (2012) retained Aldenarabraghi its price against the U.S. dollar did not increase its value the fact that Iraq continues its economy unilaterally dependent on oil Baaradath annual.

The Najib: If you wanted the federal government and stakeholders that the Iraqi state makes toward Aldenarabraghi strong foreign currencies, it should consider how to strengthen the Iraqi economy and its diversity through the activation of all economic sectors in the country.

Edited by Markinsa
Inserted Title w/ Link from JG.
  • Upvote 6

Baghdad (news) .. Most likely a member of the Finance Committee and the representative / National Alliance / Haitham Jubouri equal Sarraldenaralaraca to the U.S. dollar during the next biennium after the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency.

Jubouri said in a statement to the Agency (news) said on Sunday: that the approach that the Central Bank Iraqi retention rate Dinaromam dollar during the current period, it Maharidl that monetary policy in Iraq is able to make the Iraqi dinar is equal to the U.S. dollar "any Dinaraluahd matched by one dollar.

He pointed to: that this retention was by selling huge amounts of dollars at auction, and inject some the other of them to Iraqi banks to control the price of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar.

He Jubouri the next biennium will see a different direction with the central bank to make Aldenarabraghi equal to the dollar through the pump Okbermn dollar and sell it at auction project to delete Alocefaralthelat of the Iraqi currency as it makes the size of Iraqi currency Bakdralamlh the U.S., and continued: Therefore, the citizen and the Altagralaraca does not need to replace his money to Atarand buy a commodity or a car or Other, confirming that the draft deleted Alasfaralthelat currency "based", and issued its decision, irreversible and started his first steps will be implemented during the next biennium from now.

and Zkredo the Finance Committee that the Central Bank of Iraq will continue its policy to support Aldenarabraghi, expected next year will remain the Iraqi dinar conservative on the price front Aldolarralomirka.

Earlier excluded Edwalganh financial and parliamentary MP / Kurdistan Alliance / Najiba Najib increase Sarraldenaralaraca against the Dollar over the next year As a result of the Iraqi economy is still dependent on oil revenues annually.

said Najib in an earlier statement (of the Agency news): I expect during the year (2012) retained Aldenarabraghi its price against the U.S. dollar did not increase its value the fact that Iraq continues its economy unilaterally dependent on oil Baaradath annual.

The Najib: If you wanted the federal government and stakeholders that the Iraqi state makes toward Aldenarabraghi strong foreign currencies, it should consider how to strengthen the Iraqi economy and its diversity through the activation of all economic sectors in the country.

http://www.ikhnews.com/news.php?action=view&id=26701

Maybe it's just translation, but does anyone know what these words mean?

Thanks for the article jg.

Go RV

• Upvote 1

Maybe it's just translation, but does anyone know what these words mean?

Thanks for the article jg.

Go RV

Yeah, uneducated Iraqi finance dude making up words...so they translate as made up words....:D

I have tried 3 translations and that tells me either the translations, or ignorance.

Here is another transaction, slimmed down but maybe put the 2 together and understand better.

Baghdad (News).. Most probably, a member of the Finance Committee and the Attorney of the National Alliance, Haitham al-Jabouri equal

سعرالدينارالعراقى US dollar during the next biennium should be deleted after the implementation of the draft zeroes

Three of the Iraqi currency. He said al-Juburi, told) news agency News) today

Sunday: that the orientation of the Iraqi central bank would guard the price of the dollar during الدينارامام

The current period, this مؤشريدل that monetary policy in Iraq was able to make the Iraqi dinar

equal to the US dollar) any الدينارالواحد offset by one dollar. He pointed out: this

Maintain came through the sale of large quantities of the dollar in a public auction and pumping some to

Another will witness next headed to the Central Bank to make الدينارالعراقى equal to the dollar through pumping

The dollar greater quantities and sold at auction in addition to the draft deleted الاصفارالثلاث of currency

Iraqi being makes the volume of the Iraqi currency بقدرالعملة US, he added: Therefore, the citizen

والتاجرالعراقى does not need to change his money to buy الدولارعند a good or a car or غيرذلك,

confirming that the draft deleted الاصفارالثلاث of currency (based) and issued by the decision, irreversible and began steps

First and will be implemented during the next biennium from now. and Friday the Finance Committee that the Central Bank

will continue its policy to support Iraqi الدينارالعراقى, expected next year will remain the Iraqi dinar

The governor to its price before الدولارالاميركى. Earlier, ruled out financial عضواللجنة

Parliamentary deputy of the Kurdistan alliance, Najiba Najib increase سعرالدينارالعراقى before

الدولارالامريكى during the coming year as a result of the Iraqi economy is still dependent on oil revenues

A year. Najib said in a statement earlier) news agency News): I expect during the year (2012) by retention

الدينارالعراقى rate before the US dollar and did not increase the value of the fact that Iraq is still its economy

Unilateral is dependent on oil annual his earnings. Najib said: if it wants the federal Government

The State and concerned bodies to make الدينارالعراقى Iraqi forces in the direction of foreign currencies

It must consider how to strengthen the Iraqi economy and diversity through the activation of all sectors

Economic in the country. (concluded) 8. n. R)

o -kay was looking at this first off other sites ,,, this looks as though it is an speculation piece throw the reporters thinking,,, the dinar will = 1 u . s. dollar ------ the cost of this process 1 too 1 ratio will be payed by the oil pricing at the pumps the { price oil is sold }.. this part--- > the average iraq citizen will not need too trade in his dinar for new bills too buy items off the shelve{ food and big boy, girl , toys } this process will take 2 years too complete ....... not likein this { 10.ooo = 10 u s dollars } speculation on reporters side........... paragragh 5 .....the dinar will remain CHEEP CHEEP in the low range { maybe too erase the big denominations...... .20 too .50 starter rate} ,,,,,iraq parlament will rise the rate of dinar if oil stays strong ------- the dinar will rise if oil stays strong in region { drop kicks the microphone ,, hide it from bond lady } this looks like a commentary piece ,,, from a reporters thinking a lot of news articles comming out now look like specuative ideas ,,,,,, no one even in the iraq zone knows what is going too hit ------ but at least the news is still coming,,,,, seems too be hinged on the troop pulling out and the hope of chapter 7 lifting ,,, have heard ,,,,,,, next few weeks too next 6 months,,,,, so just sit tight and wait wait wait ------------> don`t let christmas slip by while your looking on dinar sites BUY A CHILD A GIFT!!!!! H O H O HO

• Upvote 3

I, like uncircld, could not translate or find a definition of the three questioned words. Aldenarabraghi seems to be owned by the government:

"He indicated that this procedure leads to a reduction in import prices of goods such as private sector imports and imports the government’s development that comes from the transfer of the Iraqi dinar to the dollar.

He added that the policy at a time weakens the ability of the government to buy the dinar, it strengthens Aldenarabraghi which is owned by the government."

I Googled Sarraldenaralaraca and Alocefaralthelat, and the words only showed up in today's articles. ???

Edited by Carrello

I, like uncircld, could not translate or find a definition of the three questioned words. Aldenarabraghi seems to be owned by the government:

"He indicated that this procedure leads to a reduction in import prices of goods such as private sector imports and imports the government’s development that comes from the transfer of the Iraqi dinar to the dollar.

He added that the policy at a time weakens the ability of the government to buy the dinar, it strengthens Aldenarabraghi which is owned by the government."

I Googled Sarraldenaralaraca and Alocefaralthelat, and the words only showed up in today's articles. ???

Maybe we should add them to dictionary as: undetermined. :D

Okay I think I know what it means. I think it means dinar. On another site they seperated the word Aldenarabraghi into two words. Aldenara which when translated means dinar. Then braghi means high. High dinar. I tried to use google translator but I don't know if it's me it did not work. Anyway the way it reads it makes sense.

• Upvote 3

Okay I think I know what it means. I think it means dinar. On another site they seperated the word Aldenarabraghi into two words. Aldenara which when translated means dinar. Then braghi means high. High dinar. I tried to use google translator but I don't know if it's me it did not work. Anyway the way it reads it makes sense.

Good one zig. Thanks

Go RV

I like the way you are thinking, Zig. One thing that stands out to me is this sentence from another article:

"...it strengthens Aldenarabraghi which is owned by the government." Profit, regulations, responsibility, what?

The second thing that is bothering me are other words, over and above the initial three we were referencing, there is no translation for these words either:

Dinaromam

Dinaraluah

Bakdralamlh

Aldolarralomirka