Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thurs Bytes: BondLady-These R The Articles We've Always Hoped To See

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting On BondLady's Mic While Sipping Bubbly In Shabbi's Wine Cellar. With All Of These Cases Is He Planning A Celebration ?

12-7-2011 Newshound Guru Bondlady they wont be sovereign until they are out of ch 7... there trying now and have been all month...they need to mind there own business an concentrate on rebuilding there own country an leave kuwait and syeria alone...hopefully by the end of the year...all we can do is follow the news...we hope it will happen soon...all these 8 yrs i been in it these are the articles we see now that weve always hoped to see...so i do feel we are close but no 1 knows... iraq is its own worst enemy, they fight about every thing and nothing.

12-7-2011 Guru Adam Montana Chapter 7 is not completely lifted...there was a great article about that earlier this week. Although Maliki and a few others have been trying to say "Iraq is a sovereign country" blah blah blah... the article on Monday stated very clearly that Iraq is NOT completely sovereign, until Chapter 7 is fully lifted...this is a good thing! Like I said before the shenanigans are halted, the issue is now out in the open, and it needs to be dealt with.

.[/url]

12-7-2011 Newshound Guru Joey everybody is asking about Chapter 7...the last sentence [of article] tells it all in her opinion..."the announcement "APPROVED BY THE SECURITY COUNCIL "...as Shabibi said...there will be NO fanfare...they slid in right under the radar...I would say this article sums it all up with NO FANFARE

• Upvote 8

This week & next should be interesting. Chapter 7 will be the main focal point when Iraqi officials meet with the UN & Kuwait & also next week with Obama. Chances are excellent of a deal reached after they meet with UN & Obama. If that happens, Iraq will be fully sovereign. The ID RV can happen any time after.

• Upvote 3

Long way to go yet.

Well that glass is obviously half empty to you it looks like. :o

For people that have been here for 8 years like Bond Lady, Adam, Myself and many others these are the things we've been waiting for? Half full here! :D

Some People Make Things Happen ;)

Some People Watch Things Happen B)

And

Some People Wonder What The He** Just Happened :blink:

THANKS Thug

• Upvote 7

Whew... Thanks D.T., I was missing me some of them Thuggish drive by's... I like living on the edge ya don't ya know!emot-LMAO.gif

It all comes down to a book for crying out loud!blink.gif Didn't anybody teach em to read "past chapter 7"???dry.gif

Come boyz gitter dun or we're gonna lock you in a room with ea. other and have only Barry Manilow music piped in to keep you company... that aughta speed things up!rolleyes.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 5

For people that have been here for 8 years like Bond Lady, Adam, Myself and many others these are the things we've been waiting for? Half full here! :D

And

THANKS Thug

That would be me, always wondering just what the he** happened :P

• Upvote 2

And

THANKS Thug

Very well said.....There is enough negativity in this world we surely don't need anymore. Bravo Brisco!

• Upvote 3

I love your posts Dinar Thug! Nothing like a little Dinar Thug with my coffee in the mornings! I agree the next 2 weeks should be really interesting!

And now here's (in my duck voice) Affleck! Oscar for writing Good Will Hunting. Starred in and directed The Town, best film I saw last year. Non stop thrill ride, and a stellar Jeremy Renner at his best.

I bet Ben hates those Afflack commercials...

Come on boys, get er done!!!

• Upvote 1

thanks for the post Thug............may not be out of Ch 7 yet............but notice over the last few days.............all the news articles with them demanding to be released............imo since they talking so much about it............we will soon see it.............GO DINAR

• Upvote 3

:lmao::lmao: Oh your headlines are funny! For some reason I just had a mental picture of you sitting on top of a pile of empty wine bottles , singing Elvis songs into a glittery microphone and shabs shimmying around trying to do an Elvis impersonation!! :lol::hug::wub:

Yes the next two weeks should be good. If they want out of ch. 7 they better pull their fingers out and get some work done. The U. N. And Co can hold them to ransom on it for as long as need be. And if they have claimed to the Iraqi people they are a sovereign nation they better get a move on because they will not wish to have the shame of loosing face. But then knowing Iraq they would probably blame everyone else but themselves. :D

• Upvote 3

Whew... Thanks D.T., I was missing me some of them Thuggish drive by's... I like living on the edge ya don't ya know!emot-LMAO.gif

It all comes down to a book for crying out loud!blink.gif Didn't anybody teach em to read "past chapter 7"???dry.gif

Come boyz gitter dun or we're gonna lock you in a room with ea. other and have only Barry Manilow music piped in to keep you company... that aughta speed things up!rolleyes.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Now that would be torture!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 2

CNN. Broadcasting On BondLady's Mic While Sipping Bubbly In Shabbi's Wine Cellar. With All Of These Cases Is He Planning A Celebration ?

12-7-2011 Newshound Guru Bondlady they wont be sovereign until they are out of ch 7... there trying now and have been all month...they need to mind there own business an concentrate on rebuilding there own country an leave kuwait and syeria alone...hopefully by the end of the year...all we can do is follow the news...we hope it will happen soon...all these 8 yrs i been in it these are the articles we see now that weve always hoped to see...so i do feel we are close but no 1 knows... iraq is its own worst enemy, they fight about every thing and nothing.

12-7-2011 Guru Adam Montana Chapter 7 is not completely lifted...there was a great article about that earlier this week. Although Maliki and a few others have been trying to say "Iraq is a sovereign country" blah blah blah... the article on Monday stated very clearly that Iraq is NOT completely sovereign, until Chapter 7 is fully lifted...this is a good thing! Like I said before the shenanigans are halted, the issue is now out in the open, and it needs to be dealt with.

12-7-2011 Newshound Guru Joey everybody is asking about Chapter 7...the last sentence [of article] tells it all in her opinion..."the announcement "APPROVED BY THE SECURITY COUNCIL "...as Shabibi said...there will be NO fanfare...they slid in right under the radar...I would say this article sums it all up with NO FANFARE

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just in....let me add this by Adam:

12-7-2011 Guru Adam Montana the HCL agreement, they already announced that they have an approved draft, the Kurds aren't happy with it, but they can be overruled...the question is "Will Parliament do it?" I really don't know, but IF THEY DO, there is no reason we won't see the RV happen shortly after...by "shortly" I mean within a week, IMO

Edited by cbs71
  • Upvote 2