Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Remove Iraq from chapter 7: Will activate banking and ecomnomic developments

Economist: remove Iraq from Chapter VII of movement will activate the banking and economic development

December 3rd, 2011 09:31 am · Posted in NEWS (Iraq & World Currency)

Baghdad (news) .. called economic expert Qasim Khazraji, the Iraqi government to the need to move towards international economic forces to work to remove Iraq from Chapter VII of the raised big on the development of the local economy.

said Khazraji reporter (agency news) on Saturday: the limitations of Section VII with Many of the negative aspects of the Iraqi economy and development, noting: they limit the financial transactions between banks in Iraq, whether governmental or private and international banks.

He STAFF: The seventh item on the volume of treated Iraqi banks at home exclusively, indicating: that the local private sector, he can not import technologies and equipment developed through local banks, because they can not open the funds in international banks, he said, is that most of the banks states Jawaralohlih them and with potential limited financial position to deal with Bock large, global, in time you find our financial sector Baidaan the global average.

The seventh item put signal to all the international banks that they had no deal with the financial sector of Iraq, and thus entered the field of domestic banks spiral international isolation.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Fnews.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D26053&act=url

• Upvote 12

remove Iraq from Chapter VII of the raised big on the development of the local economy.

This says they're going big

in time you find our financial sector Baidaan the global average.

This says they want to be equal to global average, so this tells me 1 to 1 or better, jmo.

That is what I like to hear.... and have been feeling all along. That is where they started out, and that is where they want to get back to... period, nuff said!biggrin.gif

Thanks for the post Tony!wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

That is what I like to hear.... and have been feeling all along. That is where they started out, and that is where they want to get back to... period, nuff said!biggrin.gif

Thanks for the post Tony!wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Unless they're completely fooling us, it all indicates that's their plan.

Thanks for your great posts Tony! You keep me well informed. GO RV!

No problem, I like to stay on top of things and help others along the way.

• Upvote 3

A source at the Foreign Ministry's (news) on Wednesday that "Feltman Zebari discussed with the political situation in Iraq and the region, also discussed ways and the right steps and proper to remove Iraq from Chapter VII final. The source added, "Zebari also discussed and Feltman for the relationship of the U.S. embassy and consulates with the Iraqi government, and the preparations and preparations for bilateral meetings between the two sides and the next Prime Minister's visit to WashingtonThe source said the two sides and the situation in the proper ways to remove Iraq from Chapter VII.

Read more:

Could the IMF make a case for Iraq to RV at a higher rate, even higher than the suggested amount, in order to move towards pulling Europe, US, and all other countries, out of the hole we are in and/or moving into? Is it possible policy wise and financially, for the IMF to assist Iraq with the cost of a higher RV in order to pull us out of this hole?

Could the IMF make a case for Iraq to RV at a higher rate, even higher than the suggested amount, in order to move towards pulling Europe, US, and all other countries, out of the hole we are in and/or moving into? Is it possible policy wise and financially, for the IMF to assist Iraq with the cost of a higher RV in order to pull us out of this hole?

Bang! Nail on the head...I have been racking my layman's brain for weeks; how is the Eurozone crisis/issue playing into this? I can't help but think it clearly is, so it is how and to what extent. I believe for better or worse (ours) it IS being used as part of the proposed 'global reset'. And the pressure is mounting, quickly.

GO RV! :D;)