Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Christmas countdown to RV

ssmith

9:17 AM [Adam Montana] first - I made it clear about a month ago that I didn't see this thing going past Thanksgiving

9:18 AM [Adam Montana] what I had hoped to see was the HCL passed

9:18 AM [Adam Montana] it should have been

9:18 AM [Adam Montana] but it's still not

9:18 AM [Adam Montana] the reason is Erbil agreement

[Adam Montana] there is an agreement on the Erbil situation

9:19 AM [Adam Montana] it's been approved by everyone EXCEPT Parliament

9:20 AM [Adam Montana] Parliament isn't going to accept it until, I am guessing, the EXACT SAME DAY they approve a major change to the rate on the currency

9:20 AM [Adam Montana] GE is opening their first offices in Iraq

9:21 AM [Adam Montana] Mobil is eager to invest

9:21 AM [Adam Montana] they have new currency ready to go

9:21 AM [Adam Montana] they have a water deal that is going to benefit the country greatly

9:22 AM [Adam Montana] they are encouraging Turkey to get ready to invest in Iraq, and they have basically pledged to handle most of Turkey's oil needs

9:22 AM [Adam Montana] the ONLY thing stopping all of this

9:22 AM [Adam Montana] is the dang HCL, which is tied to the Erbil agreement

9:22 AM [Adam Montana] ok, so that's all a bit complicated and it's fine and dandy - once they pass HCL, Erbil goes through, they revaluate the currency

9:23 AM [Adam Montana] so WHEN is it going to happen?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I've hoped for CHRISTMAS 2003, 2004,2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2010 why not 2011 and 2012 if need be.

I believe it was " Buzz Light Year " that said it best " 2 Infinity and Beyond" I knew when I got into this it was going to take awhile.

They didnt get into this mess over night, so their not going to get out of this mess overnight either.

Although when it does happen I do believe it will be at Night and it will bounce back significantly.

Ive always thought they would drop the zeros, come out at .86 then rise to pre-Sadam at $3.22 plus inflation.

http://www.edinarfinancial.net/

But what do I know?I think I will just continue to wait and watch the PUMPERS keep making FOOLS of themselves.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT THANKSGIVING

GO RV

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

I've hoped for CHRISTMAS 2003, 2004,2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2010 why not 2011 and 2012 if need be.

I believe it was " Buzz Light Year " that said it best " 2 Infinity and Beyond" I knew when I got into this it was going to take awhile.

They didnt get into this mess over night, so their not going to get out of this mess overnight either.

Although when it does happen I do believe it will be at Night and it will bounce back significantly.

Ive always thought they would drop the zeros, come out at .86 then rise to pre-Sadam at $3.22 plus inflation.

But what do I know?I think I will just continue to wait and watch the PUMPERS keep making FOOLS of themselves.

GO RV

I love it, it will happen one of these days.. Happy thanksgiving, everybody... I love the letter to shabby. Lol :D :D

• Upvote 2

GO RV

WELL SAID MY FRIEND, AND I HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING. HIS EYE IS ON THE SPARROW, AND I KNOW HE'S WATCHING US AS WE WAIT. GO RV! ;)

Salih also said Kurdistan Region’s annual budget, which is deducted from the federal budget on a 17 percent basis, will increase of 30 percent from $10 billion USD (11,500 billion IQD) to $13 billion USD (15,000 billion IQD) “which will create a hot market and will bring more economic boom to Kurdistan”.

Do the math.... :D :D

Member of Economy and Investment Committee in the Iraqi Parliament from White al-Iraqiya Bloc Aiziz al- Mayahi , in a press statement said that the share of Kurdistan Region of the Iraqi state general budget will be 22 billion iraqi dinar which represents 17% of the state’s budget.

http://www.pukmedia....gion&Itemid=385

Read more: There allways seems to be a difference in these figures, depending on where they are "reported" from.

• Upvote 1

9:17 AM [Adam Montana] first - I made it clear about a month ago that I didn't see this thing going past Thanksgiving

9:18 AM [Adam Montana] what I had hoped to see was the HCL passed

9:18 AM [Adam Montana] it should have been

9:18 AM [Adam Montana] but it's still not

9:18 AM [Adam Montana] the reason is Erbil agreement

[Adam Montana] there is an agreement on the Erbil situation

9:19 AM [Adam Montana] it's been approved by everyone EXCEPT Parliament

9:20 AM [Adam Montana] Parliament isn't going to accept it until, I am guessing, the EXACT SAME DAY they approve a major change to the rate on the currency

9:20 AM [Adam Montana] GE is opening their first offices in Iraq

9:21 AM [Adam Montana] Mobil is eager to invest

9:21 AM [Adam Montana] they have new currency ready to go

9:21 AM [Adam Montana] they have a water deal that is going to benefit the country greatly

9:22 AM [Adam Montana] they are encouraging Turkey to get ready to invest in Iraq, and they have basically pledged to handle most of Turkey's oil needs

9:22 AM [Adam Montana] the ONLY thing stopping all of this

9:22 AM [Adam Montana] is the dang HCL, which is tied to the Erbil agreement

9:22 AM [Adam Montana] ok, so that's all a bit complicated and it's fine and dandy - once they pass HCL, Erbil goes through, they revaluate the currency

9:23 AM [Adam Montana] so WHEN is it going to happen?

We don't want to leave out the contract that has already been signed off with Shell. Without the HCL, the contracts will be of no use when it comes to splitting up the profits made from these contracts. I guess Shell will just have to sit on any profits made until the kids stop squablin over who gets how much ........ Geesch........ :blink:

• Upvote 1