Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I just got a e-mail alert...possible rate change.

Luigi1

I got a notice of rate change pending after I placed my order. I will be notified by e-mail if SafeDinar still plans to honor the old rate I placed with them earlier this morning. Another vendor has temporary stopped trading. What's going on? Your views.

http://sn123w.snt123.mail.live.com/mail/InboxLight.aspx?n=230485089#fid=1&fav=1&n=436301104&mid=6e7a833b-15e5-11e1-98d0-002264c1546c&fv=1

• Upvote 8

I got a notice of rate change pending after I placed my order. I will be notified by e-mail if SafeDinar still plans to honor the old rate I placed with them earlier this morning. Another vendor has temporary stopped trading. What's going on? Your views.

http://sn123w.snt123.mail.live.com/mail/InboxLight.aspx?n=230485089#fid=1&fav=1&n=436301104&mid=6e7a833b-15e5-11e1-98d0-002264c1546c&fv=1

Link sends me to a sign in page..could you just copy and paste the message>>??? thanks.....I HOPE THIS IS IT, IF TRUE!!! SAFEDINAR AND GID STILL SHOW THE SAME AS USUAL PRICE WHEN BUYING......HOPE ADAM SENDS AN EMAIL ALSO!!!

Edited by Crow
  • Upvote 5

Link sends me to a sign in page..could you just copy and paste the message>>??? thanks.....I HOPE THIS IS IT IF TRUE!!!

Iraqi Dinar/U.S. Dollar Exchange Rate Updates.‏

10:11 AM

Reply ▼

SAFEDinar.com

Add to contacts

To xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hope this helps you out.

Thank you for registering with the SAFEDinar.com Exchange Rate Notification Service. As a result, you will be sent email messages periodically to notify you that the Iraqi Dinar/U.S. Dollar exchange rate has changed.

According to the Iraqi Central Bank website (www.cbi.iq) the exchange rate is currently:

1170*/Dinars to the US Dollar

* as of 11/23/2011 CST as per Central Bank of Iraq website

This e-mail is being sent to you as a service by SAFEDinar.com the safest place on the Internet to purchase Iraqi Dinar.

SAFEDinar.com

To opt out of this service please click the following link: optout@safedinar.com

Edited by TexasGranny
removed personal info and extra spacing
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

hmmm is this the first time you have recieved this? wonder if this means anything or not?

I'm thinking the same thing. The opportunity to purchase ID at this rate may be coming to an end. I just hope they honor my original order under the regular exchange rate.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What other vendor has temporarily stopped trading?

1st Citizen's Bank & my credit union, SSFCU. No more orders are accepted.

PERSONAL INFO POSTED!

Read what you post people. It's a dangerous world out there.

Thanks for the warning. I just wanted to bring a little something positive to the thread.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Iraqi Dinar/U.S. Dollar Exchange Rate Updates.‏

10:11 AM

Reply ▼

SAFEDinar.com

Add to contacts

To xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hope this helps you out.

Thank you for registering with the SAFEDinar.com Exchange Rate Notification Service. As a result, you will be sent email messages periodically to notify you that the Iraqi Dinar/U.S. Dollar exchange rate has changed.

According to the Iraqi Central Bank website (www.cbi.iq) the exchange rate is currently:

1170*/Dinars to the US Dollar

* as of 11/23/2011 CST as per Central Bank of Iraq website

This e-mail is being sent to you as a service by SAFEDinar.com the safest place on the Internet to purchase Iraqi Dinar.

SAFEDinar.com

To opt out of this service please click the following link: optout@safedinar.com

Thank you Texas Granny.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1st Citizen's Bank & my credit union, SSFCU. No more orders are accepted.

Thanks for the warning. I just wanted to bring a little something positive to the thread.

Luigi I have a question on credit unions, if I were to put some of my cash out in a credit union, what kind of interest or is it better than banks?

They are just saying they will notify you if there is a rate change... a service ever dinar site offers with e-mails/texts, ect. Doesn't mean its going to rv today. This service has been available for a couple years.....

Thanks. This could be something big or nothing at all. I never got a rate alert before from any vendors.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Soooo what's the big deal? Not a very difficult email to understand, I don't get how you'd read that as an imminent rate change. It very clearly states that they'll inform you if the rate changes. And then they provided the current rate of 1170. Where does it say the rate is about to change any second, or even allude to anything along those lines?

• Upvote 6

Luigi I have a question on credit unions, if I were to put some of my cash out in a credit union, what kind of interest or is it better than banks?

My credit union pays the same interests as the banks do on savings & investments. Where I do save are on signiture loans & car loans. It beats the bank rates.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Soooo what's the big deal? Not a very difficult email to understand, I don't get how you'd read that as an imminent rate change. It very clearly states that they'll inform you if the rate changes. And then they provided the current rate of 1170. Where does it say the rate is about to change any second, or even allude to anything along those lines?

It may be nothing at all. I never have received anything like this before. I'm just curious if anyone else has got any such alerts from other vendors.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2