Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

History of the Condom

smee2

They'll just have to get their own goat :huh:

Sportfisher that is pretty funny. Reminds me of a joke I heard years ago:

A missionary worked in an African village hundreds of miles from the next, was called into the village chiefs hut.

The chief, looking angry, asked " you only white man around for hundreds of miles, how do you explain the birth of this white baby" ?

The missionary anxious to not further aggravate the chief points to the herd of sheep in the field.

He says " Chief in that field of white sheep, there is one lone Black sheep, now I can't explain how....."

The chief interrupts the missionary and says, " okay okay, you no tell on me, I no tell on you"!

• Upvote 2

:lmao: too funny! +1 smee. But if this makes you blush. Go research how and why the female vibrator was invented. !! Even I blushed the first time I read it and there is not much that can make me blush. :lol:

Come on Boop, it takes more than that to make you blush( giggle and squirm maybe ). :D

Wow. What if you are Arab and read this post?

Just sayin. mellow.gif

That is EXACTLY why I found it embarrassing to post ... I am not one of the persons who enjoys jokes that put a bad light on ethnicities, though I grew up with and still laugh at the ones that start with "There was an Irishman, and Scotsman, and a Canadian in a bar ... "

But I thought that even if, considering my own predilictions to try not to pass along such jokes, I found this short little joke made me laugh, it might just appeal to some of our forum members. And guess what ... it does!

So, in some respects it is a good thing to give someone a chuckle. If I have offended anyone it was not my intent. And considering the only "person" for whom my intent, and the intentions in my heart are important, is God, I don't feel the necessity to apologize at this juncture. He knows my true intent, and I am not in the least worried about it.

So, enjoy, or not, and thanks for your comment. It is good for me to know I am not the only one that would question the joke ... though my conclusion may have been different from yours.By the way ,,, did you hear the one about ...

No, we won't go there ... hahahahaha

Take care, Thanks, and GO RV ...

:)

smee2