Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thanks Mods being on top of things

YOU CAN NOT DENY MY RIGHTS PRAISE BE TO ALLAH

This is a private site-we have every right to deny you that, if you are deliberately trying to incite folks to anger, as you obviously were. Show a little more class and tolerance...and instead of saying things like "Death to America" and "we are the Great Satan" try to engage us in intelligent conversation, you might just find that most Americans are a lot better than what you have been led to believe. I saw earlier that you said you were from Libya..now let me ask you, how much food to starving countries, medical care, and humanitarian aid has your country sent around the world in the last 100 years? Probably none. I know we have our problems, and we are far from perfect, but we strive to always do better, never letting one ideology hold us back from moving forward as a people, and a nation.

• Upvote 8

Yeahhhhh! I went to put on my boxing gloves! angry.gif

I've been there Precious sad.gif

Just listen to Granny and hit the report button. Our Mods have our back, they are the BEST! Gotta Love Them.

Thank You Mods for all that you do for this site and for our DV family. Much Appreciated.

emot-hug.gif Hugs to Bumper and TexasGranny

• Upvote 2

:twothumbs:Glad to see such quick action on this by the mods. Things have been settling down on the site and we have started to see more articles relating to the Dinars and the RV since we no longer have to waste time dealing with troublemakers. Please keep up the good work, it is much appreciated. Thanks. :twothumbs:
  • Upvote 1

THANK YOU MODS ! emot-woot.gif

Your hard work is appreciated !

Bumper, keep the shiny side up. You do well in the twisties. happy.gifsleep.gifwink.gifsmile.gif

Texas Grannie, keep on dancin' feature_party.gifbiggrin.gif

And thanks to all the mods who keep this site a little bit safer to ride in. th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Bye, The old, old, biker.

tip_hat.gif

You are a "Big Sweetie" I am happy to be on this ride with you! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 1