Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CNBC - iraqi dinar = no dinero

ICE521

was just watching CNBC on the money segment 5:50pm est - the panel was discussing the best ways to invest in Iraq and the Dinar was the worst way...they mentioned how the CBI has maintained the 1170 and there is no fundimental reason to revalue....the one thing the panelist did say was that the currency could revalue but for a quick profit she felt the Dinar equaled no Dinero...i am not being a downer i have no link look up CNBC 11/11/11 around 5:50pm est

the one comment has resinated with me is what Adam said that the curreny does not have to do anything...but we keep the faith....

did anyone else see the segment?

...this is like source number 29 that says the dinar is a scam or trick-or-treat. If that is the case, i wonder why ali is still selling them and do you recall the trouble he ran into with the feds a while back?

1..it either is a scam and ali knows it

2. the rv is years away

Let me add to this...so, they were saying it is a scam??? Okay, then that means, when it's all said and done, we have a case against the following banking institutions that sold us this so called "scam::

BB&T, Capital One, TD Bank, Chase, and countless others...

:lol: yeah, it's a scam alright....

I am expecting misinformation. Bring it on. I am going to hang on no matter what.

Right on! Actually, any negatives coming from the MASS MEDIA that is negative, IMHO, then in all actuallity, it is very POSITIVE..I think that the truth is most likely the exact opposite of what is posted....go RVVVVVVV!

• Upvote 1

This is the part I don't understand. With Iraq all but out of Chapter 7 and the HCL all but passed and official doesn't that leave one thing that would be entirely out of whack? I'm talking about the value of the currency.

How can CNBC justify the statement that there is no fundamental reason to revalue?? It would seem to be it would have to revalue for them to function. But hey, what the hell do I know.....

Well they kinda do make sense when they say Iraq doesnt absolutely have to RV......they don't need it to function since they run 95% off of oil revenues which is in USD.....but we all know that it won't stay at 1170......it is a long term way to invest though....the only scam part is the promise of making millions overnight

This is the part I don't understand. With Iraq all but out of Chapter 7 and the HCL all but passed and official doesn't that leave one thing that would be entirely out of whack? I'm talking about the value of the currency.

How can CNBC justify the statement that there is no fundamental reason to revalue?? It would seem to be it would have to revalue for them to function. But hey, what the hell do I know.....

Well they kinda do make sense when they say Iraq doesnt absolutely have to RV......they don't need it to function since they run 95% off of oil revenues which is in USD.....but we all know that it won't stay at 1170......it is a long term way to invest though....the only scam part is the promise of making millions overnight

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I think it's kind of odd that suddenly news programs are even mentioning Iraq, other than to say our troops are coming home. To most news organizations, Iraq is old news, especially since there is other news from the mId east, the blasts going off near Iran, for example. I never used to hear a news organization even mention Iraqi currency, and now they do mention it, only to tell us not to buy it?? Seems a bit strange if you ask me.

In fact, to me, this is just more of the wrongful information that is being put out there, supposedly to confuse us. Makes me want to do it back to them. So, if you are reading this, Shabbi, I'm confused, So you can stop now. In fact, I'm so confused that I'll blab what I'm going to do with my dinar right now and let Shabbi get worried about it. OK, Shabbi, here goes. I'm selling all my dinar in the morning, first thing. So you can RV the dinar tomorrow afternoon at about three o'clock your time.

Now, that done, I'm going to bed. No sense worrying about the dinar any longer, so I might as well get a good night's sleep. See you all tomorrow after the RV is posted.

Sleep well, each and all of you!! 'Nite now. :)

If Cramer and the rest of the money wizards on that show were so brilliant...they probably would have already made their billions and would be relaxing on the beaches of the tropics somewhere instead of beating their brains out trying to perform on television every day, shutting off the alarm clock at 5 am, dragging themselves through rush hour traffic each day and praying for a Friday evening hurry-up and wondering how their kids grew up so fast while they were focused on advising other people how to make money....kinda makes you wonder??? Think I will do my own thinking as well as my own investing... B) cheers!

• Upvote 2

I for one, am still 'Hanging in there'... I really believe it's going to happen just because of all the Misinformation and the cry of "It's all a Scam", Ha.. Ha Just hang in there everyone, it'll be alright. I just have a real good "feeling", and it's gonna RV, Rv, Rv real, real SOON. ;):D:bow:

• Upvote 1

What I found strange is when they presented the dinar on Cramers Mad Money as an investment...then I heard that no stock is even usually presented on that show that is worth less than appx. $5.00 per share...as Cramers Show does'nt deal in penny stocks...well, what is the dinar at 1170 to 1..or say a 12th of a penny...sub-penny stock?...Did Cramer lose it?....Even the news anchor lady said she had dinars!...This thing I believe has been presented to look like something presented in one of the cheap tabloid newspapers...so that even if it has to have some exposure, as they know it is legit, as banks sold it...but, they want to somewhat control the speculation of it at the same time...using reverse pshycology, cheap skits and props, banks and some bankers calling it a scam...even though many of them hold dinars, some banks quit selling but are now only buying back, and it goes on and on and on....All of it looks good to me...IMO....

P.S...What some of these media entities dont realize....is that their smoke and mirrors is not effecting all of us the same way...lol....

Edited by 4aprofit

I dont consider tripling your money "becoming rich", so no, I'm not guaranteeing you won't triple your money. I'm guaranteeing The IQD is not going to increase in value 100x.

Just a question, do you work for CNBC?

Does any one here remember the CNBC clip of Ali,Kraimer and Aronn on the Dinar being a good buy?

Yes I do and I have that clip in my favorites on another computer. When I get time I will post the link.

If Cramer and the rest of the money wizards on that show were so brilliant...they probably would have already made their billions and would be relaxing on the beaches of the tropics somewhere instead of beating their brains out trying to perform on television every day, shutting off the alarm clock at 5 am, dragging themselves through rush hour traffic each day and praying for a Friday evening hurry-up and wondering how their kids grew up so fast while they were focused on advising other people how to make money....kinda makes you wonder??? Think I will do my own thinking as well as my own investing... B) cheers!

Very well said Tandy

• Upvote 1

I just watched the news clip again...did everyone see where the news anchor lady said, "here are my dinars"...and flaunted them before the screen....but then Cramer say's he does'nt know where to buy the dinar in bulk...what's funny, is that wherever the news anchor got her dinars...is where they could be gotten in bulk..or any other quantity..she got them somewhere did'nt she......any bank or dealer at that time could have sold you hundreds of millions or more at the drop of a hat...you still can buy any amount from dealers...IMO...if this thing were to go down and I mean really made a splash...I know that the media and government would want to have said that they did give the dinar exposure....as if they did'nt...do you know how many people would be highly upset and possibly even violent...from not hearing even a peep of this...even government, military and bankers...not to mention the average Joe that would say, hey, what is a dinar, and now Iraq is all of a sudden unveiled to the world, while everyone was asleep, and I never heard a word...at least his friends could say, yeah, I got a little of it, or I saw something on the tube a time or two about it...Are they using social engineering via media to drive us to or from the dinar...IMO...yes and no...as it is not for everyone...as like everything else, there must be a balance or many things would'nt work...could this be for just a short splurge in the U.S. economy to give it the political boost for election results ultimately?...And/or other agenda's?...

This video clip below, is a video with Rudy Cohnen, who is said to have been a foreign currency executive with J.P. Morgan Chase for appx. 15 years....it has been played to death by most, but the part that is seemingly important in this video...is where he says..."WHAT WAS OBAMA & GIETNER TALKING ABOUT WHEN THEY SAID WE WOULD BE OUT OF OUR NATIONAL DEFICIT WITHIN 3 YEARS"....Then he reiterates about the U.S. holding 5.5 trillion dinars in their basket of currencies...some say it is'nt so, some say it has'nt been proven....then we've heard that George Bush had made several statements to the effect that the Iraqi war would pay for itself....I dont know, but we will surely see wont we...no matter how many conflicting theories are brought forth...as we know one thing, Iraq is rising...as in the billions per day moving into Iraq...there is more money moving into that country than has ever been seen moved on the planet earth...If they cant make it, no one can...and I had rather be betting on the winning horse instead of the loser...It's called follow the money.....for what it's worth!

No, do you?

You know another reason why the media might say it's a bad investment (other than "smoke and mirrors")? If it actually was a bad investment. The dinar dealers know their business. They know there's going to be bad press out there about the dinar. They know people are going to tell the truth, that an overnight RV to 10 cents+ is impossible. So what's the best way to convince people not to listen to this information? Have their paid pets, their gurus, tell everyone that there will be "smoke and mirrors" right before the end. Then not only are their cash cows (the dinar buyers) not dissuaded by bad news, they're encouraged by it. Bad news makes them buy MORE dinar. It's insane. For most people there can be no bad news about the dinar. Good news = good news, bad news = good news. It's not rational.

Ignore ALL the news. Do YOUR OWN research. Research different economies and currencies. It doesn't take that much research to understand why Iraq will not, and can not, have trillions of USD worth of their own currency. Even if you believe the news out there that Iraq only has 4 trillion IQD in circulation in country, they're still going to have about another 4 trillion in electronic currency, plus probably another 4 trillion outside the country. That's 12 trillion (less than 1/5th what the CBI says, but lets assume they're lieing, even though lieing would be a very stupid move if they want the support of the IMF and want their currency to be recognized internationally). 12 trillion at a 10 cent RV = 1.2 trillion USD worth of currency. That is more than the currency of Saudi (187b), the UAE (154b), Kuwait (80b), Venezuela (71b), Turkey (200b), and Australia (459b) COMBINED! Why would Iraq have that much value in their currency, more than all those other countries put together? Obvious answer, they wouldn't. They couldn't. And you can't say oil, Iraq doesn't even have as much oil as Saudi, let alone the rest of the middle east combined.

so why are you here on a dinar forum? more and more of you naysayers come on here every day to "help save us from our dinar demise." if you dont think it's going to rv, why waste your time on here?

so why are you here on a dinar forum? more and more of you naysayers come on here every day to "help save us from our dinar demise." if you dont think it's going to rv, why waste your time on here?

That is one question I have yet to understand is why they continue to keep posting their sky is falling in stuff. Maybe they want us to sell our dinar to them? ;)

That is one question I have yet to understand is why they continue to keep posting their sky is falling in stuff. Maybe they want us to sell our dinar to them? ;)

they must want to or something because I see no reasoning behind posting here daily if they really dont think its going to rv.

I enjoy this ride but if theyre so certain we're never going to get off of it, why would they get on in the first place?

just makes no sense. lol :rolleyes:

OVERNIGHT??? Some have been in this for what 9 years? OKKKKKKK

• Upvote 2

I was wondering when this would make the dinar sites....it was on Friday night and replayed last night......ofcourse I hope their opnion is wrong but I was disappointed if they would have said great things about our investment this would have been all over the dinar sites yesterday....I still realize this is a gamble and worth a chance....I didn't invest very much so if it doesn't work out ...I pick up my marbles and go on.......their is no reason to bad mouth these folks on CNBC they are in the currency trade business and they know a great deal more than me....It amazes me how many experts we have on this site that are more intelligent....the only thing I can do do is keep my fingers crossed that is as far as my expertise goes......