Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How much Iraqi Dinar do you have?

103 members have voted

1. 1. How much dinar do you have?

• less than 1 million
    • 1-3 million
    • 3-5 million
    • 5-10 million
    • over 10 million

In all honesty, I actually hold 0.00.... I have been on this site for over 8 months but just joined recently. I watch this site because my parents have a small investment in the IQD. I have been looking to invest for sometime now and just haven't had the opportunity. I truly wish I could!!! I get really sad when I see people give up and sell what they have....... I am hoping to get on board before the RV of course! I have a background in finance and real estate for over 17 years before the crash of 2007. I completely agree with Adams thesis. It is very accurate and quite honestly (IMO) directly on target!!! I am sure I will be asked, "If you believe in it so much, then why don't you own any of your own?" After the crash, I made the choice to be a stay at home mom(5 children) and my husband was laid off recently(Police) and is still trying to find a new department. As soon as he gets back, We'll be in too.... :)

• Upvote 2

I should have put "none...I just hang out here to annoy people" & "25 million or more".

That's what actually got me thinking; I just read a post that someone said they had 30 million. Several times people here freaked when they felt like to many people were selling. If I had 25 or 30 million and needed Christmas money or had to pay my mortgage, I would sell whatever I needed to. I'd try my best to hold on to a few million. Let's face it, if it RVs at .10 and you had to sell some of your dinar to pay the mortgage, 2 mil. or 30 mil. you'd be better off than you were.

So what your saying is you want to be a Dinar Counselor??

I'm just curious what the average investor here has. We are a passionate group to say the least so I'm wondering if the average dinarvet is heavily invested.

I don't know why you have a -5 for this thread. Ridiculous. :angry:

I gave you a plus. Some of you people need to relax. :rolleyes:

Edited by Sun Devil
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Enough that I dream at night about Adam texting me with good news. Adam doesn't look like a young Brad Pitt with a cowboy hat on in the dream or anything..."now, nobody lose their head, so nobody loses their head..."

Seems we have another movie fanatic here! So enjoy this avatar of the beautiful Ingrid Bergman. Maggie123, here's looking at you kid! :D

• Upvote 3

Enough that I dream at night about Adam texting me with good news. Adam doesn't look like a young Brad Pitt with a cowboy hat on in the dream or anything..."now, nobody lose their head, so nobody loses their head..."

Seems we have another movie fanatic here! So enjoy this avatar of the beautiful Ingrid Bergman. Maggie123, here's looking at you kid! :D

Love your new avatar pic... Ingrid Bergman was a classy actress originally from Sweden ( like Greta Garbo) .....She fell in love with italian director Roberto Rossellini ( who created the Neo-Realism Cinema) and it was a deep and intense love story....Isabella Rossellini ( one of her children along with Roberto Jr. and I think another one) became an actress herself and got married at one point with Director Martin Scorsese ( who admired and loved her Father's movies).

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Love your new avatar pic... Ingrid Bergman was a classy actress originally from Sweden ( like Greta Garbo) .....She fell in love with italian director Roberto Rossellini ( who created the Neo-Realism Cinema) and it was a deep and intense love story....Isabella Rossellini ( one of her children along with Roberto Jr. and I think another one) became an actress herself and got married at one point with Director Martin Scorsese ( who admired and loved her Father's movies).

I did not know this! That is so interesting. Isabella Rosselini is so beautiful. I did not know she was Ingrid Bergman's child. I know way too much about modern day actors, and often find myself longing for a time when we did know very much about them. I love the mystery of the actors during that era. Well now I am really intrigued! Thanks Umbertino!

• Upvote 1

And its little polls like this that people try to get into other peoples business. Why do you need to know? Why do you care? This is an investment with real money in a real world situation. Are you going to go to Wall Street at the Stock Exchange and ask some stranger how much money that he has made or lost? He is going to tell you to go F*** Yourself.. Do I own dinar? Yes I do. and you can believe me or not and it's the snoop's out on the internet who are doing this kind of crap and that is the reason why I will not be Dinarified. Being Dinarified is proof to anyone who wants to know that you are holding Iraqi currency. That is great for the true legitimate investor who is a member to this website and has true and honest intentions by being here, but its the other's who have no business at all asking these type of questions. I'm sorry for the bashing if your intentions were just for a personal idea of what is going on here but truly it is Nunya Damn Business...

• Upvote 1

Well, I voted ... it isn't like my name or even my screen name is anywhere on it.

I thought it was interesting to find that 30% were in the ... gee what wats it now ... this getting old is really disgusting ... I think it was 1 to 3 category, and then there was 28% in the over ten category ... the two largest groups so far.

To a person who studies such things, and taking into consideration this is not a "traditional" type of investment, this could mean some very interesting things. I won't even try to go there but would love to see what a professional polster would make of it.

I know many are too "careful" (won't say paranoid nere) to vote but I thank you for putting the question out there.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

And its little polls like this that people try to get into other peoples business. Why do you need to know? Why do you care? This is an investment with real money in a real world situation. Are you going to go to Wall Street at the Stock Exchange and ask some stranger how much money that he has made or lost? He is going to tell you to go F*** Yourself.. Do I own dinar? Yes I do. and you can believe me or not and it's the snoop's out on the internet who are doing this kind of crap and that is the reason why I will not be Dinarified. Being Dinarified is proof to anyone who wants to know that you are holding Iraqi currency. That is great for the true legitimate investor who is a member to this website and has true and honest intentions by being here, but its the other's who have no business at all asking these type of questions. I'm sorry for the bashing if your intentions were just for a personal idea of what is going on here but truly it is Nunya Damn Business...

WOW !!!

Looks like someone really knows how to push your buttons. I don't think this specific rant was warranted. If indeed what you wanted to say was "Nunya Damn Business" that would have been sufficient.

Or better still you could have just ignored this whole thread and gone on to something worth your time and interest.

I find your reaction rather violent and disturbing. I know ... none of my business. But there comes a time when it is my business if your attitude messes up the atmosphere of the forum. We are trying, at least most of us, to be polite and considerate and not go blowing off steam at the expense of other members' feelings.

Just thought I would bring that to your attention. Hope whatever is really bothering you gets worked out. It certainly cannot be just a question about dinar that you could have completely ignored as I expect many have. Something else must be biting you and I hope you figure it out and solve the problem soon.

smee2

• Upvote 4

I did not know this! That is so interesting. Isabella Rosselini is so beautiful. I did not know she was Ingrid Bergman's child. I know way too much about modern day actors, and often find myself longing for a time when we did know very much about them. I love the mystery of the actors during that era. Well now I am really intrigued! Thanks Umbertino!

My pleasure, my Dear... I enjoy exchanging info with you...

If you see a pic of Ingrid and one of Isabella... I think they're strikingly similar in their faces features.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I'm just curious what the average investor here has. We are a passionate group to say the least so I'm wondering if the average dinarvet is heavily invested.

I'm still buying and trying to get to a respectable amount - because everyone in the world with internet access can read this, my vote and that amount to be will remain anonymous! ;)

BTW, gave a plus vote to bring you back to even, good luck and thanks for the poll....

Now I did say that I was sorry for the bashing, and I didn't want them to take it personal, I was trying to make a point about privacy, and questions like that is on the same level as looking over your shoulder while your updating your check book, or paying your bills. Its personal business and should be left as that and your personal information needs to be protected from anyone to whom it doesn't concern. It shouldn't matter to anyone in the world how much dinar that anyone person has for the simple fact of PROTECTING YOURSELF. If you think that there are only good hearted people that come to this site then your fooling yourself. In this day and age the less that people know about you the better off that you are from people who only have one thing in mind and that is to do harm to you and take what ever they can...So please think and be careful with what information that you give out.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Why Thank You Canuklady! I just love Ingred Bergman, when I was young I used to try and imitate her. lol Casa Blanca is such a great classic, she and Bogie were wonderful together in that movie...

Ummmm now that makes me think about Lauren Bacall and how wonderful she and Bogie were together, in true life.

Umbertino Thank You for those tidbits, I didn't know a lot of those facts either. Your right about Isabelle looking a lot like her mom, and she is great in her own right.

I see we three share the same passion for old movies, that's great! tip_hat.giftip_hat.giftip_hat.gif

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 2