Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Do you miss Okie-- Well heeeeeeeeere's okie

TonyDownTheShore

OKIE OIL MAN: HELLO FUTURE MILLIONAIRES–INTEL RECEIVED TODAY STATED THAT THIS TIME NEXT WEEK YOU WILL BE SOMEWHERE BESIDES SITTING IN FRONT OF COMPUTER.— HOW’S THAT FOR AN ENTRY?

..OKIE OIL MAN: WELL ALL YOU NAYSAYERS JUST KEEP ON BASHING AND I WILL LEAVE — I HAD VERY GOOD NEWS BUT IF YOU HAD RATHER GRIPE — GO AHEAD

..OKIE OIL MAN: OK NOW IT IS CLEAR—–MAKE YOUR PLANS FOR THE FIRST PART OF NEXT WEEK—NUFF SAID

..OKIE OIL MAN: YOU DO NOT NEED TO KNOW ALL THE COMPLEXITY OF AN ISSUE THAT WAS JUST SOLVED–TAKE SOLACE AND COMFORT IN KNOWING THIS IS COMPLETE——NEXT WEEK –YOU WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER

..OKIE OIL MAN: THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO OCCUR OCT 31 BUT SEVERAL INTERNATIONAL ISSUES PUT THIS ON A TEMPORARY HOLD

..OKIE OIL MAN: BY THE TIME I GET BACK TO THE STATES YOU WILL ALL BE BLESSED WITH AN R/V

RICH QUEEN: HEY

EVERYBODY!! HOLA FROM ARGENTINA OKIE! RICH QUEEN: I HEARD MY FAVORITE OKLAHOMA RESIDENT WAS HERE, SO I DECIDED TO POP IN RICH QUEEN: HEY EVERYBODY – GETTING EXCITED YET?

..OKIE OIL MAN: DO NOT BE SO ANXIOUS TO CASH OUT ALL INSTANTLY–CASH SOME IN AND WAIT A SHORT PERIOD

RICH QUEEN: WELL YOU ALL KNOW WHEN THE HIVE STARTS BUZZING FURIOUSLY THE QUEEN IS ABOUT TO EMERGE. LOOKS LIKE WE GOT THAT GOING ON HERE WITH THE RV

CYPRESSLOGS: RICH QUEEN WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE TIMING OF THIS R V ? RICH QUEEN: CYPRESSLOGS WE ARE PRETTY MUCH ON A MINUTE TO MINUTE IMO

RICH QUEEN: REMEMBER HOW I HAD BEEN TELLING YOU ALL TO EXPECT CIVIL UNREST MONTHS AGO? HOW DO YOU LIKE THE “OCCUPY” MOVEMENT SO FAR?

PATRIOT1490: DON’T LIKE OCCUPY WALL STREET RQ. IT IS NOT THE GOODS BUYS PROTESTING, IT’S THE BAD GUYS. RICH QUEEN: PATRIOT IT IS EVERYBODY PROTESTING. INCLUDING MANY MEMBERS OF MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. PEOPLE ARE FED UP WITH THE ELITE

ERNEST T BASS: RICH QUEEN GLENN BECKS BEEN CALLING THAT FOR OVER A YEAR. RICH QUEEN: ERNEST T BASS GLEN BECK WAS RIGHT

IMPERIUM: UNLESS THE CREATION OF MONEY OUT OF NOTHING BY THE FED IS STOPPED, ANY EFFORTS BY THE OWS GANG IS FRUITLESS. RICH QUEEN: IMPERIUM – THE WORD IS STARTING TO FINALLY GET OUT ABOUT JUST THAT

RILEYJONES: RQ ARE WE EVER GOING TO BE ABLE TO BEAT THE ELITE??? RICH QUEEN: RILEYJONES YES WE ARE. IT’S HAPPENING AS WE SPEAK

HEY TONY $$$$: SING US A SONG RICH QUEEN RICH QUEEN: HEY TONY $$$$$ COULD IT BE? YES IT COULD! SOMETHING’S COMIIIING, SOMETHING GOOD – IF I CAN WAAAAAAAIIITTT!!!!

DIVINEGRACE: RICH QUEEN FIRST OF ALL, THANKS FOR STOPPING BY AND VISITING W/US. SECOND, – DO YOU THINK THIS WILL STILL GET OUT OF HAND AND LAST 6-9 MONTHS OR MORE? FOOD SHORTAGES AND TOTAL CHAOS? RICH QUEEN: DIVINEGRACE, YES I DO

RICH QUEEN: I JUST WANTED TO SAY A QUICK HELLO. GOING TO DINNER. I’LL COME BACK LATER ON!

RICH QUEEN: ALOHADINAR ALOOOOOOHA!!!

Not sure if it is really Okie

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

"I missed OakieOilman!" "There are two prognosticators that I enjoy hearing from and always seek there wisdom ......Okie Oilman....and ....Possum!" "Think about it......have they ever steered us wrong?" "No they have not......and....have they ever steered us right?" "No they have not!" So.....they are both 100%ers....they both make the Dinar Hall of Fame" "Appreciate them before its too late and they both become millionaires!" "Stay thirsty my friends!"

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

That was fun! I haven't read any OKIE stuff in a long time. It seems he still has a crowd of numb nuts on his site hanging on every word. Man, people sure are gullible! :lol:

He Had Me at Hello .....

Did it make you want to run out and buy more dinar? :lol:

• Upvote 3

He Had Me at Hello .....

That might've been the only real thing he said. :lol:

That was fun! I haven't read any OKIE stuff in a long time. It seems he still has a crowd of numb nuts on his site hanging on every word. Man, people sure are gullible! :lol:

Did it make you want to run out and buy more dinar? :lol:

We're going to miss good old Okie when this is all said and done. :lol:

• Upvote 2

Hello....Hello...Hello...to the vets

Don't even bring Okie's name in to any conversation.

He reminds me of some loser that Jerry Springer has on his show.

Okie sits back drinking his moonshine from Virgina with Tony tnt wondering how we can scam those fools.

They are not going to like me .

People I'm trying to help you........I understand the politics....please if anything don't give these gurus a cent and don't listen to them

They should be ashamed of themselves and that time will come.

On a positive note....it will happen ...unfortunately longer than you think

All the Best

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

That might've been the only real thing he said. :lol:

We're going to miss good old Okie when this is all said and done. :lol:

It is good fun. There's over 75 people reading this string right now. They must want a good laugh too and OKIE's the man to deliver! :D

Hello....Hello...Hello...to the vets

Don't even bring Okie's name in to any conversation.

He reminds me of some loser that Jerry Springer has on his show.

Okie sits back drinking his moonshine from Virgina with Tony tnt wondering how we can scam those fools.

They are not going to like me .

People I'm trying to help you........I understand the politics....please if anything don't give these gurus a cent and don't listen to them

They should be ashamed of themselves and that time will come.

On a positive note....it will happen ...unfortunately longer than you think

All the Best

Dude, no one on DV is taken in by OKIE or any of the other ridiculous "gurus".

It sounds like you seem to know everything though! :lol:

remember not to say anything that bashes the gurus....... We do not want to hurt any guru feelings..... with that said.... Okie do go away take the OOM ( Okies Own Morons) with you and just let us sit here till it happens in peace...... you have predicted the RV ump teen times in the last 2 yrs.... instead of writing new posts, search the past ones and post them.... what you said today and what you said in the past is still droppings.....

Menu for tomorrow

Bear Dropping salad with olives, Bulldog BS soup, ScottiG SOS served with ExLax ..... and Bluwolf poppie brownies.......

Again we hear the Thurday hype ... tomorrow last chance to buy dinar Rate on Monday cash Tuesday Somebody please break the same ole' f in record

With the OOM droppings a pleanty should be their motto...

Nuff Said, done deal..... go away

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

TFK...Well said but there is always someone taken in by a fool.

It's the Nature of the Beast.

I just want things to be real.

Not like Alice in Wonderland.

I'm the real thing and as political as they come. I live and breath politics through out the world.

Notice I haven't been challenged yet

I just got a post on my personal e-mail from Adam ......everyone knows Adam .....married to Eve....

He welcome my post but wouldn't challenge me.

He's discreet now....after his .10cent screw up RV

Bring it on Boys and Girls

THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE

IMO, this is not the real Okie, we know and love. If it was really him, he would have 1) dominated the chat, 2) told everyone to keep quiet, and 3) reminded them of how stupid their questions and comments are. Boy, do I miss him.

I've only been experiencing the OKIE phenom vicariously through these...interesting...links. siiiiiigh...am i missing something gud?

I have much respect for Okie....

:rolleyes: How does he come up with this stuff week after week and with such bravado?

Don't know how he does it but it is like a horny dog trying to hump your leg...it just won't go away.....

+1 if my avatar is hot ;)

• Upvote 1