Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have been telling everyone

I think there are those in power that can't wait to see if Iran takes the bait and tries to make a move on Iraq... they just want a legitimate excuse to take over another M.E. country and take away their nuclear capability. When the U.S. troops withdraw I am sure they won't be far away and will be keeping a close eye on things. We have too much invested in Iraq to let a little bully move in and try and take over.

You have to look at the big picture, not the day to day jargon that comes out as propaganda... this will happen, when it's good and ready... hopefully pretty soon.

EXACTLY!

How about a few years.

I thought you left...

Glad I'm a woman. I'm pretty ummmmm boyant :P

That's what the postman said...are you mailing the carrot cake recipe? cool.gif

• Upvote 2

Quote from the GURUS off another site ::

“WE HAVE RECEIVED INFORMATION THAT THE RV WILL NOT TAKE PLACE THIS WEEK THERE ARE 4 ISSUES THAT MUST BE DEALT WITH.”

For those of you who believe in the Guru’s go over to another site and they have all put the brakes on, they all know why but cannot say at this time, funny how it is always like that. Folks say what you want but this game is almost up in fact in might be. We all know in December the troops leave and Iran moves in plain simple fact, even people who know nothing of the Dinar have said that, go to the weekly Standard read their take on Iraq after the troops pull out. You can bet the house that no president Obama or a new one will dare got back in to Iraq no matter what happens, once we leave; Iraq is on its own sad fact, for us, but they or still corrupt and really do not want the country to be free, a few do but the ones with the clout do not nuff said on that. Up to yesterday they were all singing November 4th well it’s the fourth and now whoa we now have an issue they all know but cannot say, I will say it for them Bull **** they want to keep this game going as long as they can only reason so to make money selling Dinar the ride is almost up they will sell a few more to the newbie’s and hard cores, but the fool and his money soon part. I think we have always heard if it looks too good it probably is, and lets all face it; this really looked good it has fooled even people we thought had the upper hand on money management that is why many of us got in. So turn off the computers and write down how this even took place and why you have the Dinar and years after you or gone your kids or great grand children can pull the stuff out of your drawer read the letter and know why many of us have 100 of thousands or like me millions of funny money that is worth not even the paper it is printed on. I leave today with a sad heart, but now relieved heart because I have come to the fact we have been duped.

TRUTH

I admire your passion, but I'm afraid your knowledge of geopolitics is sorely lacking. Anyone who read the blather of the Weekly Standard and watches FOX is a victim of propaganda. Don't believe me? Watch Iraq after the withdrawal. We only have two months. If Iran moves in, you can tell me I was wrong. But it won't happen.

The US has the greatest military presence in the ME ever in history. You'd have to be crazy to think Iran would risk a war it would lose by going into Iraq. Hell, they don't need to invade. They have subtler, more effective ways they have been using already, for years, to influence Iraqi politics.

Sir, I'm afraid you need to do more reading on the matter, from academic and progressive sources. FOX and the Standard are not exactly unbiased. They are always pushing for more and more war. Their corporate handlers are making billions on war profiteering. It's the world's biggest business and we are No. 1 in it.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

TRUTH

I admire your passion, but I'm afraid your knowledge of geopolitics is sorely lacking. Anyone who read the blather of the Weekly Standard and watches FOX is a victim of propaganda. Don't believe me? Watch Iraq after the withdrawal. We only have two months. If Iran moves in, you can tell me I was wrong. But it won't happen.

The US has the greatest military presence in the ME ever in history. You'd have to be crazy to think Iran would risk a war it would lose by going into Iraq. Hell, they don't need to invade. They have subtler, more effective ways they have been using already, for years, to influence Iraqi politics.

Sir, I'm afraid you need to do more reading on the matter, from academic and progressive sources. FOX and the Standard are not exactly unbiased. They are always pushing for more and more war. Their corporate handlers are making billions on war profiteering. It's the world's biggest business and we are No. 1 in it.

And you would be getting unbiased news from??? ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, NPR?

progressive sources you mean like Obama, Clintons, and other members of the former Democratic Party? The one's who's policies have crashed our economy. QE1, etc., yeah, big success (for union pensions). You don't think they are making money? Goldman-Sachs, etc. makes and contributes millions to promote their agendas. Do you have a clue why FOX is the #1 watched news? Truth is out there, and you will do yourself (and others) a great service to grow beyond YOUR own bias and seek out a variety of sources, look at their accuracy and history, as well who funds them, and what they are actually promoting. TwoCents.gif

• Upvote 5

And you would be getting unbiased news from??? ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, NPR?

progressive sources you mean like Obama, Clintons, and other members of the former Democratic Party? The one's who's policies have crashed our economy. QE1, etc., yeah, big success (for union pensions). You don't think they are making money? Goldman-Sachs, etc. makes and contributes millions to promote their agendas. Do you have a clue why FOX is the #1 watched news? Truth is out there, and you will do yourself (and others) a great service to grow beyond YOUR own bias and seek out a variety of sources, look at their accuracy and history, as well who funds them, and what they are actually promoting. TwoCents.gif

I am not going to debate the MSM with you. I taught research, argument (rhetoric) and writing using credible sources at the university level for nine years. Yes, you are right, these sources you mention like CNBC, CNN are biased also. Yes the Democrats are are greedy bastards too. You don't address the main question here - whether Iran will invade. I still DARE you to get back to me on this come January or February next year. If they invade, I will issue a formal apology. If they don't, however, you must admit you have been MISLED (look it up) by your emotions.(and FOX)

Do we have a bet?

And if you truly believe FOX is the source of truth out there...I'm afraid our discussion is over concerning the MSM. (mainstream media)

ex. of real sources - academic, non-profits like Democracy Now, etc. Open your eyes.

• Upvote 2

TRUTH

"Anyone who read the blather of the Weekly Standard and watches FOX is a victim of propaganda"?

Anyone who reads the Huffington Post and watches PMSNBC is a victim of propaganda..

Edited by pudge

I was talking to a invested friend about this very topic. What I said to him, this is a sutuation like you being bullied in school, you go home and tell your big brother..... he begins to walk you to school to protect you from the bullies. One day you go home and he's moving, panic sets in! You now have to make that trek to school all by yourself. What you don't know.....he's following you in his new car and neither you or the bullies know he's there. Iraq is no different....The US Military just moved down the street! Out of Iraq.....Not Out of the Region... look at where some of the troops are being reassigned, and FYI that is one very large "soverign" building the US build in Iraq. Just saying

This is exactly right. You only need to search and of course pay attention to FOX NEWS, to know that we won't be far away. http://zfacts.com/p/263.html Not only will we have an enormous embassy in Baghdad, there will be many military bases.

• Upvote 3

I was talking to a invested friend about this very topic. What I said to him, this is a sutuation like you being bullied in school, you go home and tell your big brother..... he begins to walk you to school to protect you from the bullies. One day you go home and he's moving, panic sets in! You now have to make that trek to school all by yourself. What you don't know.....he's following you in his new car and neither you or the bullies know he's there. Iraq is no different....The US Military just moved down the street! Out of Iraq.....Not Out of the Region... look at where some of the troops are being reassigned, and FYI that is one very large "soverign" building the US build in Iraq. Just saying

Awesome analogy!

That is all we can do hold hands and sink to the bottom just like the people on the Titanic, and we will all drift off into the sunset, and we can all be sure we were eaten by the sharks.

All you naysayers don't talk or act like investors! Grow up. This is a speculative venture. No guarantees come with it. Hang on and stop digging ditches for us all to fall into. Collectively, we have more power than you realize. Focus on the possibilities of becoming debt and worry-free; sending your kids to college; paying off your home; helping others. Focus on the positive. Stop whining and complaining. Star praying and believing.......Geez!! :P

• Upvote 3

I am not going to debate the MSM with you. I taught research, argument (rhetoric) and writing using credible sources at the university level for nine years. Yes, you are right, these sources you mention like CNBC, CNN are biased also. Yes the Democrats are are greedy bastards too. You don't address the main question here - whether Iran will invade. I still DARE you to get back to me on this come January or February next year. If they invade, I will issue a formal apology. If they don't, however, you must admit you have been MISLED (look it up) by your emotions.(and FOX)

Do we have a bet?

And if you truly believe FOX is the source of truth out there...I'm afraid our discussion is over concerning the MSM. (mainstream media)

ex. of real sources - academic, non-profits like Democracy Now, etc. Open your eyes.

Hame55- I have no desire to get into a test of ego's with you, you win. Feel better?

Your condescension doesn't play very well, but being that you claim to have "taught research, argument (rhetoric) and writing" for only nine years I can understand how you may not function so well in the real world (being that your primary audience were students) with actual thinking professionals. If you had earned advanced degrees in Human Communication, had credible forensic training with an admirable competitive university history (AKA "Picket Fencing"), and post-graduate training in communication on your CV as some of us do, perhaps your writing skills would have improved.

I do agree with your statement that "Yes the Democrats are are greedy bastards too.", but you are unclear about "who" is, though it seems pretty safe to believe you are referring to the Progressives that you referred to earlier.

I am glad you pointed out what your main question was, "whether Iran will invade", as it got rather lost in your rant.

So is it a "DARE" or a "Bet" (to use your words) you are attempting to make/offer/present here? In either case I concede again that you win. I really have no plans on returning to DV after the RI/RV (hopefully yet this month).

Now, on the matter of Iran...I certainly hope they will not attempt to invade Iran, and that we never have to invade them. I would like to believe that there will be an uprising within Iran that will remove their current President and cease the pursuit of creating a nuclear weapon. Before you ask, yes I believe that the USA along with many other nations have people in place to encourage/usher-in this type of change within Iran. I also believe that Iran has long had a similar presence in Iraq.

I hope that no countries have to go to, or continue war anywhere in the M.E., but the fact is there are very few (relatively) who would like to see Ahmadinejad with a nuclear weapon. Certainly Israel wants the potential nuclear threat stopped, as does the US, Saudi's, Egypt, Jordan, etc. Because of this (IMHO) I believe that IF it comes down to it (and again, I hope it doesn't), the US may use the excuse of Iran going into Iraq in order to stop nuclear proliferation. So back to will Iran invade Iraq, I don't think so, not overtly anyway. Neither the Iranian, Iraqi, nor any other majority of people want that, but with Ahmadinejad in charge it remains a possibility.

I do not agree with your comment "you must admit you have been MISLED (look it up) by your emotions" as I do not have an emotional connection to the M.E. (other than caring for other people in general), but I do believe Ahmadinejad when he says "Jews must be wiped off the map", and that "Zionists are the most detested people in all humanity", and denies that the Holocaust ever happened.

I did look up "Democracy Now", and their actual funding source(s). Some might conclude that there is big money in tin-foil hats! laugh.gif

• Upvote 3

I think there are those in power that can't wait to see if Iran takes the bait and tries to make a move on Iraq... they just want a legitimate excuse to take over another M.E. country and take away their nuclear capability. When the U.S. troops withdraw I am sure they won't be far away and will be keeping a close eye on things. We have too much invested in Iraq to let a little bully move in and try and take over.

You have to look at the big picture, not the day to day jargon that comes out as propaganda... this will happen, when it's good and ready... hopefully pretty soon.

That is perfect R&S!. How could anyone think we are going to give in to Iran. They are standing on one leg, and that leg has half a foot.

The people of Iran are wonderful as a culture. I have spent time there and experienced their generosity and hospitality. The government and the clerics are a different story. They need to have a giant foot unloaded on their neck. The sanctions hurt the people of Iran,but the government doesn't care, and hopefully the citizens will rise again to overthrow their government. Iran really started the Arab Spring a few years ago. Iranians are smart, educated people.

I hate war, I hate killing, but I cannot say that I would be opposed to a few drones going in and bombing Iran's nuclear facilities.

TELLTHETRUTH

I leave today with a sad heart, but now relieved heart because I have come to the fact we have been duped

You are a woos!

See ya.

Don't call us, we'll call you.

• Upvote 1

It's hard not to feel duped! It's worth something if you cash in now.... You won't get all back, but you won't loose too much:) I try to only check in once in awhile for it was controlling my every free min I had. It's bad enought that I check my diverter on my phone every couple of hours. GL to you!!!!

Cash in because it is worth something now? International mega corporations are investing billions and billions in Iraq in this moment, and they have immense natural resources, and possibly more oil than Saudia Arabia. Do you think the value of their currency is going to go down?

Your statement is idiotic. But then again, the pumpers want you to think there is doom and gloom so you will cash in with them, because they make money on that too.

I bought Dinar in the hopes that I will profit from it, like everyone else. I believe I will, but how much, who knows. Anyone that claims to know anything is foolish. No one knows the rate, no one knows the date, no one has any source anywhere that knows anything. Those people that claim these things are, at best, ignorant and wishful, at worst, pumpers and liars. Either way, I have my Dinar and believe it will RV eventually, regardless the hype and the nonsense people think they know.

With regard to Iraq and Iran, yes we're leaving, but not really. Yes Iran wants to invade Iraq, but isn't stupid enough to do it right away, especially while we're still nearby. Iran, if they ever invade, will likely wait a few years, let things settle into a peaceful rest, then launch out of the blue like and rush in while everyone has convinced themselves that the area is now peaceful. By then, though, the IQD will have long RVed and I will have long cashed out and been happy. In the end, I really don't care what Iran does with Iraq, so long as they do it AFTER I make my money, AFTER our troops are out, and pray we aren't stupid enough to go in and die trying to save Iraq again.

The one thing you did not equate to is OIL. The reason we went into Iraq was oil. It wasn't WMD and it wasn't out of the goodness of our heart. It was OIL. Do you think two years from now it will be any different? No, we will never let Iran invade iraq. I would think that there are a few other G8 countries feel the same, including China.

Just think: If we had spent a trillion or two on alternative energy research and implementation, we would have none of these worries, our military men and women would be whole, but the defense industry wouldn't have any new toys.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

TRUTH

You, sir, are correct, IMHO. I would say that most people respected Steve Jobs and his brilliance. He was a true visionary and contributed more to our society than most realize.

Mr. Jobs felt strongly enough, and had the confidence in his message, to tell Rupert Murdoch, the primary owner of Fox News, to his face that Fox was evil and doing a disservice to the United States and its citizens. Mr. Murdoch gave us his Australian citizenship to become an American. Why? So that he could purchase Fox News, a real money maker. How much of a pimp can you be?

Bill Crystal at the Weekly Standard, along with Liz Cheney, are hawks and schills for the defense industry. Soldiers are collateral, not human beings, and our treasure is for their squandor, not for education.

My comments are not necessarily political. It is a control issue, and the ones with the power control, and money provides the power, therefore, not only the control, but even more importantly, the message. And many people listen to 'a' message, without looking or listening to others. Black and white. In a box. Done deal. Then they vote the message, right or wrong.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The one thing you did not equate to is OIL. The reason we went into Iraq was oil. It wasn't WMD and it wasn't out of the goodness of our heart. It was OIL. Do you think two years from now it will be any different? No, we will never let Iran invade iraq. I would think that there are a few other G8 countries feel the same, including China.

Just think: If we had spent a trillion or two on alternative energy research and implementation, we would have none of these worries, our military men and women would be whole, but the defense industry wouldn't have any new toys.

I say you are likely correct in this, on both the oil statement and the alternative energy idea. As far as the toys for the military, well...as the military becomes more and more techie, perhaps, one would hope, we can save more and more lives, particularly our own troops, and then reduce the size and budget of the military through efficiency.

• Upvote 1

Quote from the GURUS off another site ::

“WE HAVE RECEIVED INFORMATION THAT THE RV WILL NOT TAKE PLACE THIS WEEK THERE ARE 4 ISSUES THAT MUST BE DEALT WITH.”

For those of you who believe in the Guru’s go over to another site and they have all put the brakes on, they all know why but cannot say at this time, funny how it is always like that. Folks say what you want but this game is almost up in fact in might be. We all know in December the troops leave and Iran moves in plain simple fact, even people who know nothing of the Dinar have said that, go to the weekly Standard read their take on Iraq after the troops pull out. You can bet the house that no president Obama or a new one will dare got back in to Iraq no matter what happens, once we leave; Iraq is on its own sad fact, for us, but they or still corrupt and really do not want the country to be free, a few do but the ones with the clout do not nuff said on that. Up to yesterday they were all singing November 4th well it’s the fourth and now whoa we now have an issue they all know but cannot say, I will say it for them Bull **** they want to keep this game going as long as they can only reason so to make money selling Dinar the ride is almost up they will sell a few more to the newbie’s and hard cores, but the fool and his money soon part. I think we have always heard if it looks too good it probably is, and lets all face it; this really looked good it has fooled even people we thought had the upper hand on money management that is why many of us got in. So turn off the computers and write down how this even took place and why you have the Dinar and years after you or gone your kids or great grand children can pull the stuff out of your drawer read the letter and know why many of us have 100 of thousands or like me millions of funny money that is worth not even the paper it is printed on. I leave today with a sad heart, but now relieved heart because I have come to the fact we have been duped.

Tell, few entities on this site would disparage most of what you have said here. Yes, the Gurus are nuts, narcissistic and if the identities were disclosed, we would find that their individual personalities run the pathological gamut. But look at the news! Something is a brewin' in Iraq, the likes of which have not been seen since our own oil rush in the first of the last century. HUGE speculation, combined with market competition and posturing. A Capitalist's Nirvana. Billions of dollars will come and go in Iraq the next five years. It's remarkable.

But Iran isn't going into Iraq. First, Obama may be the best friend Arab Nations have ever had in Washington - and certainly the best friend of Sharia Law. But the UN has a pin-point laser sight on the events taking place in Iraq. And with the 7th billion child born this week, they are looking for a way to feed the world. That said, no one is going to mess with the plan set in motion in 2003, and advancements that we've made in region. No one is going to let Iran mess with their opportunity.

Second, even if Obama is too slow or too lazy to move, or has his personal interests in the wrong place, Israel won't stand by for a minute. And the fact that Israel does NOT have a friend in the White House, means only that they have and will exercise their sovereign right to defend imminent threat. That's what they've been doing since 1938 and that's why they are so strategic in the ME. And we cannot afford to lose them as a TOP ally just because our own President thinks, speaks, acts and walks like he's the 12th Imam

Third, Iran doesn't have the technological advances in modern warfare to wage a war against Iraq, with Israel, the US through its UN and extemporaneous treaties in the region, and the Saudis, bases in Jordan and and Turkey, and the support for the economic "spring" that's going to come from Iraq, Iran won't move.

Unless they are completely NUTS! In that case, just send the pit bull after them: Israel. So far, I think the only thing that's stopped Israel from taking action there, is the diplomacy of the State Department. Not Obama but Clinton.

Great point, R&S!!

so was the dot com era too good too be true too as i recall many people became millionaires was the kuwaiti dinar too good to be true??? i mean not everyone is informed and we usually miss our shot at these type of things so this may be our chance just like those other people made off those other investments.

th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

I agree Easy......

Whats wrong with hoping we were all in the right place at the right time, thats why every single one of us got into this......not because it was cool or some s**t, but because we all thought this could be the sneaky little secret that would set some things in our own lives better.tongue.gif

• Upvote 1