Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Official Chat 11-2-11

kcw

[Adam Montana] Cisole will indeed fly. Right down to a certain Central American country, for sand, sun, and fun

Yo, Snap ! Pigs In a Beach Blanket ! :o

Thx Adam ! Thx kcw ! ;)

Only 22 Days Until Thanksgiving ! Pass the Tanning Butter !

B) B) B)

And pass the seasoning rub. :D

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1

Pattyangel, blessings to you as you address and heal from your cancer. I trust your husband will be able to join you on the homefront soon.

Adam, you rock! Thanks for continuing to provide us with this site. It is the only site I use to keep updated on the Iraqi Dinar investment. Your time and efforts and that of your staff and mods is appreciated by many. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

• Upvote 1

As exciting as the chat was, there were a couple of sobering comments about cashing in 25K,10K & 5K notes.

Adam said when explaining how Iraq could afford to RV:

"...if they RV at a dime, they are only covering 2.9T, rather than the whole shebang

[Adam Montana] regardless

[Adam Montana] they don't have to have the entire wagon of cash on hand to cover the physical currency

[Adam Montana] and odds are likely that they will put a limit on cashing in

[Adam Montana] I'm willing to bet that if that is an accurate number, only half will actually get hauled in before the deadline is reached

[Adam Montana] even at $1, they can put a large spread on the exchange and reduce it even further"

What sort of limits are we looking at- time limits, amount per transaction limits? right now the "spread is: 1168:1170 which is virtually no spread, what could be a large spread look like? Should we be changing our "K" notes for lower denoms and taking the hit now rather than later?

• Upvote 1

PattyAngel, this site also brings me a lot of laughs, which is the best medicine. Praying for your recovery!

I have butterflies in my stomach from this chat! We are so close! Thanks Adam. Just joined VIP. Totally worth it! RV in November! I really don't know what I am going to do the morning I log on and see it has RVed. Probably run threw the house screaming, or maybe just drop to my knees and say thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

• Upvote 1

Adam, you've been awesome about being honest and open with your opinion. This site (DV) has been an uplifting site to return to day in, day out. I have breast cancer and husband works in Kuwait for my medical reasons. The separation sometimes is unbearable. This site has given me laughter, spiritual uplifting and lots of knowledge about our investment. Everyone here are my angels in disguise and I would like to thank each and everyone of you Thanks.

Adam, no words can express the utmost thanks to you :D -Go RV-

May God bless and hold you close during your difficult time.

• Upvote 2

[Adam Montana] I'm willing to bet that if that is an accurate number, only half will actually get hauled in before the deadline is reached

See that’s my friend’s theory that only a small percentage of the IQD will truly be cashed in, it’s the big plan to eradicate funds in the terrorist pockets or banks.

If you had a shed load of IQD (I only have a small shed) :lol:

You will need to haul that tone of paper to the CBI or have a legitimate bank account to exchange the cash.

This my friend tells me is all the reason why Iraq & the USA issued new currency directly after the invasion/war/what ever you want to call it

In a nut shell, issue new currency & offer exchange for the old, if you have sack loads of the stuff stashed you have to haul that lot in to the banks in Iraq.

You may all think its nuts but.

How many banks, building societies, business (legitimate) investment groups, private investors actually held the old IQD prior to the new IQD.

I will answer that for you, NONE

Only corrupted or terrorist organisations did & the plan was to wipe out buying power for arms

• Upvote 3